Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Preowned PS4 And XB1 Games For Sale At Reasonable Prices - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Preowned PS4 And XB1 Games For Sale At Reasonable Prices (908 Views)

XB1 Disk For Sale (cheap) / Preowned Xbox Bundles At Recession Busting Prices / [SOLD!!!!!!!]Preowned Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare CD For Sale(xbox One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preowned PS4 And XB1 Games For Sale At Reasonable Prices by dadonda: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello gamers, I am looking at getting a couple of newly released and soon to be released games in the near future so it is time to clear out my existing games to create space for the new. These games are all in excellent condition.

A list of the games and their prices are:

1. Tomb raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - N3,500
2. FIFA 14 (PS4) - N2,000
3. The Evil Within (XB1) - N4,000
4. Dragon Age Inquisition (XB1) - N4,000

Interested buyers should get in touch with me on 08183143363. call or whatsapp.
As you can see, my prices are not ridiculous so do not contact me and try to price them. If you cannot afford what is listed, do not contact me.
I reside in Surulere, Lagos and it from this location that the games will be picked up from. I do not offer delivery services. I can have your purchased games delivered to you anywhere in the country through a courier service at your own cost.

Re: Preowned PS4 And XB1 Games For Sale At Reasonable Prices by spenca: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Am ready to pay for evil within
Re: Preowned PS4 And XB1 Games For Sale At Reasonable Prices by dadonda: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
spenca:
Am ready to pay for evil within

Get in touch with me through the posted number so we can conclude the transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Hp Omen With 4gb Dedicated Nvidia Gtx 1050 / Brand New PS5 Game Console Available For Sale / Fat Ps3 At 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.