Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Lawma's Attention Is Urgently Needed Here..!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lawma's Attention Is Urgently Needed Here..!!! (464 Views)

LAWMA Battles Refuse Heaps Across Lagos Metropolis / Car Hits LAWMA Worker On Ikeja Road, Lagos / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawma's Attention Is Urgently Needed Here..!!! by helphelp: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
I am yet to see one good thing this present administration is doing to move Lagos forward.

I saw this on my way to work this morning.

The heap of waste is totally blocking off a whole street off Itire road lagos.

Note that the health hazard of such a sight is on the high to everyone around there.

Re: Lawma's Attention Is Urgently Needed Here..!!! by menix(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ambode must be T.A Orji of western Nigeria..

Under bridges that Fashola lighted nd beautified re returning back to the agberos..

By time Ambode's 4yrs has elapsed Tinubu will come to tell us Ambode is the best thing to have happened in Lagos..

Well Ambode till this Itire dump gets to all APC'shits supporters neigbourhood..

Lalasticlala is this ur neighborhood..

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Tops List Of States With HIV Prevalence As Ekiti Becomes The Safest / NAFDAC Re-arraigns Man For Selling Unregistered Custard, Sugar / Have You Seen The New Ogbonge Health Solution Made In Naija?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.