Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Fuel Gauge Malfunction - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Gauge Malfunction (1067 Views)

What Is The Correct/standard Oil Gauge Mark/level? / My Fuel Gauge Drop Flat ....................please Help / My Fuel Gauge Drop Flat ....................please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Gauge Malfunction by ayokenny37(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
hello house please my fuel gauge started misbehaving recently.

goes to tank full, net minute shows empty with empty fuel check on dashboard

please whats amiss?
Re: Fuel Gauge Malfunction by mayor2013: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayokenny37:
hello house please my fuel gauge started misbehaving recently.

goes to tank full, net minute shows empty with empty fuel check on dashboard

please whats amiss?

What's amiss is that we do not know the type of car you have a complain about. Pls give information about the car
Re: Fuel Gauge Malfunction by ayokenny37(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2015
thanks

camry 2.4 big daddy

mayor2013:

What's amiss is that we do not know the type of car you have a complain about. Pls give information about the car
Re: Fuel Gauge Malfunction by mayor2013: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
ayokenny37:
thanks

camry 2.4 big daddy

Its either your fuel level sending unit is bad or your instrument cluster. Most likely your fuel level sensor. If you need a solution call 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: Fuel Gauge Malfunction by MortiOnsen: 6:54pm On May 07, 2023
The most common reason for the fuel gauge to malfunction in a car is due to a bad fuel sending unit. The fuel sending unit measures the amount of gas in the tank and communicates the level to the fuel gauge in your car's dashboard.
Re: Fuel Gauge Malfunction by Angrygoat: 8:04pm On May 07, 2023
It's not the unit,there is like a sticker o. The fuel assembly that shows the fuel level..the sticker is usually white or black and white. Change the sticker,its like 1k5 or 2k max.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Purchase A Car On Loan, Use This App For Easy Calculation / Toyota Or Honda Car Needed Urgently!!! 800k Budget / Car A/C... What You Should Do Before Turning It On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.