Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,315 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dedicated To ALL Mothers With Stillbirth Or Lost Pregnancy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dedicated To ALL Mothers With Stillbirth Or Lost Pregnancy. (746 Views)

Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / MOTHERS’ DAY: A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To ALL Mothers With Stillbirth Or Lost Pregnancy. by midetinz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL MOTHERS WHO HAD A STILL BIRTH OR HAS LOST A PREGNANCY.

When the PT strip showed a double line
Four lips smiled
That a new life is prepping
Formation mode initiated by the most high

First forty days, a zygote
Another forty days a "meat-like" lump
Another forty days is your bone formation
And here the almighty made you living

@ first scan, I saw a movement
In mummy's tummy,you were forming
I didn't bother about ur sex as at then
Too early to decide said the scientist

On every antenatal, I'm always with mum
As a role model father, I insist I become
Scrutinizing every drug like I was the one
To take the dosage after meal, all@ once

He is a boy! Exclaimed the scientist
I never asked him but he claimed as he'd seen
I praised the almighty for his deeds
A second scan revealed this.

The scan said u'll arrive on october 2nd
On the 2nd, we waited for every second
We went to the hospital on a thought called second
Then the same scan said you have returned.

How excruciating a pain it was
One year down the line my tears still drop
Your tender body I carried in a B/bag wrapped up
It's not easy to loose a child, O GOD.
Re: Dedicated To ALL Mothers With Stillbirth Or Lost Pregnancy. by abbeycom101(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
.... Tears.
Re: Dedicated To ALL Mothers With Stillbirth Or Lost Pregnancy. by sisisioge: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Iya & baba Ejima...

All will be well. You are going to carry to term and bear healthy babies. You will go through motherhood/fatherhood, parenthood, grandparenthood and great-grandparenthood. You will look at your babies and see yourself in them...yes, they will be healthy and alive! Pele, God never takes a break from being God cos He is God!

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To ALL Mothers With Stillbirth Or Lost Pregnancy. by annalong: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Be encouraged. I have been there. Everytime sadness overwhelms you remember your companion is still with you. Some are not so lucky but you have the opportunity to try again. I pray the next one will be 'Bamikale'.

(1) (Reply)

Put The Glass Down! / Drama As Man Catches His Best Friend Stealing His Wife's Panties (photos) / Matured Advice Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.