Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home (3294 Views)

Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics / Siege To Dasuki’s Home: AGF Appears In Court Today. / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

It's like you have pineapple juice as brain. No one is trying Dasuki in secret. There are competent doctors that can check Dasuki health in Nigeria. No need to for Dasuki to fly to London on any doctor's check up.

Dasuki is brain behind Boko Haram to keep Jonathan in power at all cost but the whole thing got out of hand on him. Investigation is on going and allowing Dasuki to go overseas for a fictitious reason is not going to help the investigation. We are killing Boko Haram terrorists in record number everyday. Dasuki going to London at this time is going to be a setback to the fight against terrorists.

Dasuki won't be allowed to go anywhere to be allowed to finance his Boko haram foot soldiers. You can wail from now till 2023, It is not my problem.

broda, u r taking me back. cant help.
ask donphilous to brief u on the recent development btw dasuki n fg.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by ishiamu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

You are another terrorist sympathizer. I know it pains you that Boko haram are being routed in the battlefield.

Keep crying from now till whenever. It is not my problem.

Wail.... the floor is yours.

Terrorist sympatizer ko? Ur buhari is floutin court order n dis wat u can say? Shame on u
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
donphilopus:

If at this age, you can't still spell "Fulani" properly, then your case is pathetic.

BTW, so you're even aware that there is a difference between Hausa and Fulani. But foolishly blame Buhari whenever he appoints 6 people into his Government? We have 3 zones in the North just like it is in the South. Buhari is from the Northwest and Dasuki is from there as well. If the DSS under him can siege a fellow Northwesterner's house, then don't cry foul when they do same to Anyim Pius Anyim, Peter Obi or Orubebe.

Fulani cant be spelt more than how I inscribed it here, if udont like it, it isnt me fault.
back to d crux of the matter, me n u know dasuki stuff is personal revenge by buhari, no more no less.
I dont hv their time, if buhari likes he shud incarcerate him or better still feed him to the lions. e no comsain me, his comtinued under siege by dss isnt stopping buhari from being hopeless and a dullard.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by FastShipping: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Terrorist sympatizer ko? Ur buhari is floutin court order n dis wat u can say? Shame on u

The last time I checked, terrorists don't have any right anywhere in the world.

Dasuki is a terrorist financier. He deserves no right whatsoever. No fundamental right of his has been violated so far.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by Frankiss44(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

You are a Terrorist sympathizer.

Confirmed Zombie.. Even the idiots that took him to court didn't accuse him of sponsoring boko haram... So stop displaying your foolishness online
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by ishiamu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

The last time I checked, terrorists don't have any right anywhere in the world.

Dasuki is a terrorist financier. He deserves no right whatsoever. No "fundamental right of his has been violated so far.

Is this the same way you guys labelled gej and diezani corrupt without evidence? Why not tender evidence if you have one to court, the last time I checked an accused is innocent till proven guilty. U label him terrorist finance but amaechi and fashola are innocent n not curroupt. Hypocrisy steams in u
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by FastShipping: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

Confirmed Zombie.. Even the idiots that took him to court didn't accuse him of sponsoring boko haram... So stop displaying your foolishness online

Go ahead cry and wail from now till eternity. Dasuki is not going anywhere. When the charges against him are ready, he will be charged for treason and financing Boko Haram. He will not be allowed to travel to London to release funds to his Boko Haram foot soldiers.

We can't take anymore chances with a terroristic demon like Dasuki. Enough of blood spilling in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by neocortex: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Every right thinking Nigerian knows that DSS siege of Dasuki's house is illegal
and an act of cowardice.

Buhari is synonymous with dictatorship.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by Frankiss44(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

Go ahead cry and wail from now till eternity. Dasuki is not going anywhere. When the charges against him are ready, he will be charged for treason and financing Boko Haram. He will not be allowed to travel to London to release funds to his Boko Haram foot soldiers.

We can't take anymore chances with a terroristic demon like Dasuki. Enough of blood spilling in Nigeria.

Finally Zombie na Zombie.. You are a lost case... By the time you will realize you are a complete fool it will be too late, what is stopping the foolish FG from arresting him if they can go against the court and stop him from traveling? The dude is getting popular every passing day.. At the end of the drama, the case will die a natural death as the stupid FG will get tired of watching him 24hrs a day and the dude will always find sympathy in the court
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by Frankiss44(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Is this the same way you guys labelled gej and diezani corrupt without evidence? Why not tender evidence if you have one to court, the last time I checked an accused is innocent till proven guilty. U label him terrorist finance but amaechi and fashola are innocent n not curroupt. Hypocrisy steams in u

Don't mind that fool
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by FastShipping: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
Frankiss44:

Finally Zombie na Zombie.. You are a lost case... By the time you will realize you are a complete fool it will be too late, what is stopping the foolish FG from arresting him if they can go against the court and stop him from traveling? The dude is getting popular every passing day.. At the end of the drama, the case will die a natural death as the stupid FG will get tired of watching him 24hrs a day and the dude will always find sympathy in the court
[/s]

Dasuku is not going anywhere. Go ahead cry and wail from now till eternity.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by ishiamu(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

Don't mind that fool

Omo eh I taya
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by Frankiss44(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Dasuku is not going anywhere. Go ahead cry and wail from now till eternity.

Zombie
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by FastShipping: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

Zombie

Go ahead and blow yourself up. Dasuki is a terrorist that must be dealt with. No freedom to all these blood sucking demons in Nigeria, Paris and everywhere. Fight against terrorists and their sympathizers must go on worldwide. Let me remind you again that Dasuki is a terrorist and has no fundamental right. No terrorist deserves any right, whatsoever.

Dasuki has no right. He must sit his azz and wait for his charges to be filed against him

Enough of spilling of blood.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by Frankiss44(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
FastShipping:

Go ahead and blow yourself up. Dasuki is a terrorist that must be dealt with. No freedom to all these blood sucking demons in Nigeria, Paris and everywhere. Fight against terrorists and their sympathizers must go on worldwide. Let me remind you again that Dasuki is a terrorist and has no fundamental right. No terrorist deserves any right, whatsoever.

Dasuki has no right. He must sit his azz and wait for his charges to be filed against him

Enough of spilling of blood.

Zombie
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by FastShipping: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

Zombie

Terrorist.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by erunz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
lalasticlala this post deserves fp
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by basilo101: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ioannes:
"I belong to everybody and I belong to no one"

thank God na northerner, to say na easterner you go don dey hear witch and wizard hunt.
Most of u are not just intelligent at all. Buhari should obey courts irrespective of who is involved. He is a northerner and we loudly say its witchhunt. we know what happened between them in 1985 which he is using the presidents office as an advantage to take revenge for personal beef. We reject his plan to try him secretely.
Re: Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
basilo101:

Most of u are not just intelligent at all. Buhari should obey courts irrespective of who is involved. He is a northerner and we loudly say its witchhunt. we know what happened between them in 1985 which he is using the presidents office as an advantage to take revenge for personal beef. We reject his plan to try him secretely.

quite hilarious when a complete dullard thinks he is intelligent.

"secretely" indeed. wonder what that means.

we know you guys benefitted from the last administration to the detriment of the common masses. we will fish all of you out and prosecute you. take a back seat please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Visioneers Association of Nigeria (YVAN) / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari, Jibrin Again / Bursted: PDP Using Old Pictures For Atiku Rally In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.