Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning (39662 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Scorpion venom isn't strong enough to kill an adult even if it's more than one sting , the most venomous scorpion isn't still strong enough to kill an adult ( it is a specie native to south america , can't remember the country though ). It is however noteworthy that it may be dangerous to an infant.

And scorpions sting , they don't bite
go sleep!
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:
Woke up this morning, kelt down beside my bed to do the normal early morning routine of prayers, upon finishing the cliche "..... Rest and abide with me now and forever more, amen" I felt something under my foot, it was a scorpion. I killed it instantly leaving the carcass on the floor.

I went straight to the bathroom to lather my face and gummy eye lids, coming back into my room I saw another one creeping on the ground, and I did the needful once again.

I later went to my landlord to show him the pictures, guess what the man said "I will call the carpenter to come check your room".... And I was like what is this one saying... What coherence is between a carpenter and scorpions... gerrara here mehn.

I gave each of them a selfie for Nairaland purpose

If your apartment is on the ground floor it maybe that you have somewhere that is open to the outside. Do a visual inspection of all the nooks and crannies of you apartment also inspect the doors and windows to see if you have gaps in them. I am sure that's why your landlord wants a carpenter to help out. Note that scorpions can also use the plumbing to get in.

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by amparas(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill , kill
Nairaland na arena to display dead wild animals lol
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2015
I never see scorpion before and OP you kill two angry
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by FruityLass: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
boujaye:
now that am grown up can i eat another scorpion to add immunity?
very well sire smiley
Just roast it with carolina reaper pepper.

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Ultimate001: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
It's their season!
Now that harmattan is around d corner, they prefer coming to join u in d room to staying back in d cold bush...

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
The Landlord nah ogboni man?ur prayers dey scatter e atmosphere.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by honeygirl17: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

Soon go be ur Nitel...
me roff
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by alhajiyaro1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
This nairalanders Wey sabi catch dangerous insects and animals for rooms and compounds...I wonder where una dey live

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by bettercreature(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
honeygirl17:

me roff
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by IceDude(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Meat don land
Dem dey eat scorpion? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by debolaclark(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
SCORPION IS NOT A MEAT. IT A SCALE. CHOP SCALE FOR UR LIFE JARE,DON'T GET STINGED SHA O
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by KruggerINC(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:
Woke up this morning, kelt down beside my bed to do the normal early morning routine of prayers, upon finishing the cliche "..... Rest and abide with me now and forever more, amen" I felt something under my foot, it was a scorpion. I killed it instantly leaving the carcass on the floor.

I went straight to the bathroom to lather my face and gummy eye lids, coming back into my room I saw another one creeping on the ground, and I did the needful once again.

I later went to my landlord to show him the pictures, guess what the man said "I will call the carpenter to come check your room".... And I was like what is this one saying... What coherence is between a carpenter and scorpions... gerrara here mehn.

WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN? I ask because there are no scorpions in lagos
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by zikmarty: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:

Choi your village people ooooo
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by emonkey(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:

The kind thing wey Nairaland people dey find for inside them room sef. I dey fear. Na ajangbadi last bus stop and okokomaiko una all dey live ?

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by joinnow: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls you all should stop posting I kill this I kill that in my room. It depict
1. you might be careless
2.your environment is dirty
3.you are living in jungle
4.you might be a hunter
5.you don't have any thing good to post.
Note the world is viewing your post and it depict bad image for our country Nigeria.
Tomorrow when you travel abroad they ask you which country did you come from you will happily say Nigeria the next thing you will hear is which animal did you kill in your room before coming to my country grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Ensure the third one doesn't go, scorpions walk in threes! wink
I am hearing this for the first time
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by myvic70(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:

Get out of that house immediately if u can. same thing happened to someone close to me but the aftermath outcome is too bad.
please run now.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by geefasee: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
when last did you sweep your room? its either your surrounding or your room is dirty. that is why they enjoyed your room and not any other person's room. let sanitation be part of your hobbies
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by 9jaboi8701(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
looseweight:
Nairaland is becoming a way of life

Not a way of life but NatGeoWild grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by jomoh: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
prettysolid:
how are they entering? dont you have mosquito net on your windows

Forget mosquito nets scorpion will enter you house anyway.

Patented:
fumigate your room and insist on the entire property being fumigated

Fumigation don't kill scorpion. Ask around.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by bummyla(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thank GOD They Did Not Sting You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Patented: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
It does. I hav experienced it with this same species of scorpion. it not more than an inch or 2 in length. scorpions are arachnids, which are similar to insects. fumigation will kill them
jomoh:

Forget mosquito nets scorpion will enter you house anyway.

Fumigation don't kill scorpion. Ask around.

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by charlsecy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:
I will call the carpenter to come check your room".... And I was like what is this one saying... What coherence is between a carpenter and scorpions... gerrara here...
Maybe to check the doors for spaces or holes.

Meanwhile, keep your environment clean and always check your room.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Ahyourity(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
your room no safe oo...better run go village go beg the witchesgrin
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by jomoh: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Patented:
It does. I hav experienced it with this same species of scorpion. it not more than an inch or 2 in length. scorpions are arachnids, which are similar to insects. fumigation will kill them

Then who is that f00l that started the misconception that no chemical really kills them.

I will like to know the chemical you used for the fumigation though.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by karleone(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
But OP, why you no snap the two scorpions together? How you wan make I believe you nah? In fact, na lie you de lie... You knowingly took the scorpion in your room to the bathroom so you could snap it and fake it's two different scorpions, when you've already told us you saw both in your room- the same place you killed the proposed both.
Anyways, make I believe as I no dey dere. Who knows, my rejecting the story could bring scorpions into my own house.

No mind me oo... Na joke I dey o.
Take am easy for your house o. Na that bastard make me fail (not outrightly) english for waec.

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Sharksblow(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you were the owner of the house, would u pack out? See, I killed 3 scorpions like these in my parlour around June, and 2 little snakes, I sprayed sniper over the weekend before traveling, on getting back, it had killed another snake. All I then did was to bring out all my belongings and searched everywhere till we discovered one hole in the kitchen and another in the toilet........

And I plastered everywhere....., till now.... no scorpions, no snakes.....

But if you searched everywhere and did not see any hole...... your village VIOs might be at work, packing out won't solve it since they can monitor anyone to anywhere........ say a prayer of David. Psalms 35, 91, 109....no pity anybody with the prayer o. If it's them, you go hear from home.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Ensure the third one doesn't go, scorpions walk in threes! wink
You make me laugh guy...but if it's true,then the third should be their mum,who will be very mad now cos the OP has killed her two kids...#ipadaboabija

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
Taiye and Kehinde Scorpions grin

E remain Idowu and Alaba. Op, watch out embarassed
yaga!....O ga ju
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by adellam16(f): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Y u go rent house near swamp? U dey live on top deir house u come dey kill dem dey load for NL?
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
IceDude:
Dem dey eat scorpion? undecided
e get Wetin dem no dey chop for naija?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.