Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (30509 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / I Will Do Everything Possible To Keep Nigeria As One – Buhari / I Don't Want To Hear Non-sense, Nigeria Must Remain One -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by marv1: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
angry

Buhari has bribed the press for a media silence on Biafra, especially the western press, inspite of the nosediving Nigerian economy.
We know already, and since he has decided to continue living in denial, we have started plans for PROTEST 2.0.
I PITY Nigeria, this time, we will spell it out for everyone, they won't be able to ignore.
Charity begins from home. Why dont u fight ur governors in the eastern party to make them sit up? So that we can beileve u guys have stated from a place. But if u continue to think u can intimidate anyone into believing ur biafrat scam. U are only joking, no amount of media rantings can open the door. The late warlord himself tried it, but u igbo guys still stab him at the back.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by BERNANKE(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Joshua tree
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
All dis teenagers calling 4 civil war...
tswitch:

No greater d■nce on NL exist!

Your foolishness must not be left untreated,are the South Easterners the only one in the Niger Delta or the only one that wants to secede from the failure called Nigeria?

Now get off my mentions!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by str8talk1: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls,can somebody tell dis man to speak for d North only.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by chiedu7: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Karlovich:
We all agree with you, there's no point dividing nigeria. All those agitating for biafra should be charged with treason. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
cjrane:

Yes o,
Remain one with some as slaves and others as masters.
yes u will bcome servitude if ur people dnt knw hw to fend for power in a competative federalism like ours
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Muritino(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whoever doesn't agree with PMB on this is enemy of peace.
One Nigeria!!!!!!

Those clamoring for Biafra Nation were either born after Civil war or out of the country then.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by marv1: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
angry

Buhari has bribed the press for a media silence on Biafra, especially the western press, inspite of the nosediving Nigerian economy.
We know already, and since he has decided to continue living in denial, we have started plans for PROTEST 2.0.
I PITY Nigeria, this time, we will spell it out for everyone, they won't be able to ignore.
So PMB has bribed the media. What a smart president? Charity begins from home. Why dont u fight ur governors in the eastern party and make them accountable? So that we can beileve u guys have stated from a place. But if u continue to think u can intimidate anyone into believing ur biafrat scam. U are only joking, no amount of media rantings can open the door. The late warlord himself tried it, but u igbo guys still stab him at the back.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
philips70:
The Biafra agitators here can copy this message in a text and send to the fraudster Nnamdi kanu in his cell. He is going to jail without mercy and any more civil disturbance will be crushed with brute force. The fraudsters were even greedy to the extent of listing Ondo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa ibom, Kogi, Rivers, Edo and Cross River as part of their Biafra.
That's Is my problem wit them; their unwillingness to go alone. They want SS and they re the ones helpin SS to clamour for seccession, importing pple to protest in d SS! We say we re not interested! Period! Na by force to join biafrag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
Don't ever in dat biafrag miserable life of urs ever again mention d SE and ND togeda! The ND and the criminally oriented pple of d SE are 2 diff entities. Abi na by force to join una?

Are you senile?
You need a psychological evaluation immediately!
Did you see biafra on my post?

Take your f●●lishness and rabidity somewhere else.

People like you make others think the ND are full of numb brains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Diligence: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Last time I perused the contract or Project Nigeria: it started in 1914 and expired in 2014; as it is now to your tents oh ex-Nigerians!

Buhari's latest claim smacks of ignorance or sheer deceit; does he read papers or surf the internet...if really he does, then he wld definitely be on denial tablets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
imas:
this man sef, does Hausa and Yoruba represent the whole of Nigeria?
lol learn to take ur own share in d competative federalism|d political space will nt give u,u av to take it
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ArodeTsolaye: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
This dulllard-general don carry come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
All dis teenagers calling 4 civil war...

Any sane mind would read our comments and discern who is the misinformed deluded teenager here.
Your tenses are bad enough.

Now take your lowlife off my mentions permanently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ArodeTsolaye: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:
Yes ooo

All the miscreants rioting about Biafra have nothing to lose.

A struggle without any reputable leader apart from one small boy with dual citizenship who knows he can always fly to Britain whenever the war gets out of hand anytime.

Either jobless graduates who don't know where to vent their frustration or miscreants.

Sane Ibo guy doing his business does not give a hoot about any Biafra.

Imagine one f00l saying all ibos in the north should come back home.

I served in the north and all the houses in my area including the one i stayed had Ibo Landlords.

So they should abandon it because some mediocres just finished smoking red pepper.

But is it a must that you must have Biafrans as countrymen. Are you yorrubas this daft and insecure that someone rejects you, yet you.want to die being with the person? Can't you smelly baboongerians stay on your own?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Emyogalanya: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls can we have a referendum to test the truth of that determination why is the north afraid of this referendum lets have it so the 95 percent igbo,s can vote against the 5% miscreants that are still mourning gej's lost. Idiots one person says its gej's followers that shout biafra yet they give him x95%votes that same 95% voters suddenly turn to few 5% igbo miscreants once they raise a certain flag and shout give us biafra. Who are the 95%/5% only a referendum can tell us
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Davidifeanyi: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mr bubu, must you talk about oil in all your speech? The owners of the oil are the ones you are now calling oil thieves right?
Oga bubu! Oga Bubu!! Oga Bubu....!!! How many times did I call you? Hmmm.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Muritino(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
This dulllard-general don carry come.
If ur President is what you called him, then Who are you? Just asking though........
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
adonis89:
Thunder fire u.
thunder go fire u too and yr generation
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stolen:
Daura Dul.lard is speakingg from his anus
u r speaking from ur anus nt our general
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ArodeTsolaye: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
teeowl:
people fighting for Biafra represent less than 20% of the igbo population.

Where is the research you conducted? in what journal can i find it?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by dammytosh: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

But is it a must that you must have Biafrans as countrymen. Are you yorrubas this daft and insecure that someone rejects you, yet you.want to die being with the person? Can't you smelly baboongerians stay on your own?

The last time i checked no reasonable person joined your cause.

You have Governors
You have minsters

Even Rev Father Mbaka

So go and look for a job after amnesty , no war in sight.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by castrokins(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
I Came Here To Read Comments. To The Glory Of God, You Guys Did Not Disappoint. LOOOL
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Yes, Nigeria (yoruba nd hausa) wants to remain the same..... Biafra wanna be on it's own.
see dis fool biafra my foot|continue to propagate ur illusory biafra
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by brize(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
Why did u remove d SS frm that equation?
it is because of buhari
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by marv1: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
all4naija:
If Nigeria must remained one nation there should be fairness to all the tribes that make up the ethnic groups. Northerners should stop acting as though they own the nation and can rule it by force. Religion and tribal idea should be removed from politic and many others. Not until then people are going to see dullard statement as nonsense!
Its becos u igbos dont want to affiliate with yorubas or the hausas. Politics is a game of numbers, if AC did not form alliance with other party to form a stronger party APC, they wouldnt have won 2015 elections. If this simple lesson can not be learned and explored by igbos or the drowning pdp, then they should be ready to stay in opposition for decades. Not a curse but simple truth. No amount of media rantings can perform the margic.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:
I am Nigerian and don't want to remain a Nigerian!

Can someone kindly tell the dingbat dullapo of a president to wake up and smell the coffee!

We are tired of being in the same territory with nitwits.

ND 100%
u r a fool|ur southeast region r d nitwit here whose nitwit behaviour has cost dem alot beyond repair politically|come get presidency if na moi moi
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
maputohq:
The only thing I love in Nigeria is the Super Eagles. Aside that,all hail Biafra
u get sense pass some of ur igbo brodas and sister|atleast u av a single reason to like nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ArodeTsolaye: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Muritino:

If ur President is what you called him, then Who are you? Just asking though........

Mr Muri, from oshogbo, I'm Biafran, you remain a dulllard led by the Dullard-in-chief. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
mryoungdon:
the dullard has refused to use his brain... team #biafra. blessed people

one nigeria is a scam
nigeria is a scam agreed bt biafra is a sham
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by cutie88: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
I continue to wonder why the westerners and northerners hate the eastern part of the country so much and still don't want them to go. U can't force the igbos to be part of u while u hate them. But i know that it is Because of the oyel. Then y not use because of d oil and treat them right so they won't complain? Mr president " E na kwaa eme na e'check kwa yaa ooooo"

#teambiafra#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Armaggedon:
The zoo's end is near
50 generation to come in d future from ur descendant will nt see d end of nigeria|

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode / $50 Million Yacht Linked To Diezani’s Ally Sold / A Pastor Bailed Boko Haram Founder, Yusuf 3 Times: Sultan's NSCIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.