Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (30514 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / I Will Do Everything Possible To Keep Nigeria As One – Buhari / I Don't Want To Hear Non-sense, Nigeria Must Remain One -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by front247: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who said so, we ar tired of d abokis we dt want dis forced marriage,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by mjconcept(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigeria is just a mere geographical expression created by the British to keep France out of his territory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by castiello(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
famzynet:

You are a Buffalo . A big bull. No,bull is better, you are a baboon!

You see only and illiterate will be fast to insult one word for you.... I know. Educations is expensive but try and be educated it pays
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Deejay1000(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecidedundecided
if its a fvckin country they want y dnt u release dem and let their be peace...

Btw y is it now that buhari is in power that Biafra suddenly wants to break away, by fire or by force.. .
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by iconaus: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
maputohq:
The only thing I love in Nigeria is the Super Eagles. Aside that,all hail Biafra

But eagles re pre doninantly biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by costandi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
imas:
this man sef, does Hausa and Yoruba represent the whole of Nigeria?
Yes, The rest are Biafran.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by adonbilivit: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
may be The old man just listened to Lucky Dube —— TOGETHER AS ONE gringrin that's why he is sounding as if he has something good to offer to the BIAFRANS grin

To all those people who jumps from Thread
to thread, shouting "END-TIME", "END OF
THE WORLD"...... better respect your MISERABLE SELVES. If you are tired of LIVING in this earth, look for the nearest BUCKET AND Kick. After all, you will definitely meet your age mates in hell.

Most of you don't have a single legacy and
are not even more religious than we........ we
know the world will come to an end one day
buh I mean, no one made you a REMINDER

end time
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by TimeManager(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
PMB TAKE A BOW AND GO! No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by maputohq: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
iconaus:

But eagles re pre doninantly biafrans
It may be the reason I support them through thick and thin
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
E dey really pain u..oya speak more mooooo
tswitch:

So you were absolutely ignorant of the fact that your betters also comment on NL.
Well now you know better.

Better take my earlier advice and do something useful for yourself else you become the waste of skin you portray yourself to be.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by chiedu7: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Karlovich:
when u are done with your research I recommend this passage for u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Armaggedon: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
50 generation to come in d future from ur descendant will nt see d end of nigeria|
yes your zoo will not end but Biafra will be free by the end of 2016, iseee !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by kendyk: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Any sincere human being in the entity called nigeria knows that nigeria is a contraption. There can never be meaningful progress here. It surprises me why people like lies and deceits. The government doesnt have the data of the people it is governing, how can it plan for the people. So many issues. Madness every where. Mediocrity every wherey

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by kendyk: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Any sincere human being in the entity called nigeria knows that nigeria is a contraption. There can never be meaningful progress here. It surprises me why people like lies and deceits. The government doesnt have the data of the people it is governing, how can it plan for the people. So many issues. Madness every where. Mediocrity every where

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
E dey really pain u..oya speak more mooooo

Of course it should pain me.
It should pain a nation whose supposed future is nothing but a m●ron¡c vagabond.

It pains me because your head albeit filled with coconut water will be counted as one by the national population commission.

But then what can one do against such gross ineptitude and the stupidity you exhibit than give you the advice I earlier did.

D□ndee!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:
I am Nigerian and don't want to remain a Nigerian!

Can someone kindly tell the dingbat dullapo of a president to wake up and smell the coffee!

We are tired of being in the same territory with nitwits.

100% Niger Deltan
never generalize ur feelings bro.. How many Niger Deltans do u represent?...calling people names is not the way no more man...U r educated person so biko act like one
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEli:
never generalize ur feelings bro.. How many Niger Deltans do u represent?...calling people names is not the way no more man...U r educated person so biko act like one

So the gibberish you posted as a rejoiner shows your education right?

Get off my mentions and go back into the dark cave from hence you came.

Oloshi are, anuofia!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
Don't ever in dat biafrag miserable life of urs ever again mention d SE and ND togeda! The ND and the criminally oriented pple of d SE are 2 diff entities. Abi na by force to join una?
Miserable Yorubastard! All your posts have been Niger-Delta this and Niger-Delta that. Don't you have something more intelligent to say?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:

So the gibberish you posted as a rejoiner shows your education right?

Get off my mentions and go back into the dark cave from hence you came.

Oloshi are, anuofia!
I never insulted u bro...just felt insulted by ur comment........
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEli:

Maybe you need to learn what insult really is or better yet take a stroll to the lierature section and ask for a complete analysis of your comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEli:

Maybe you need to learn what an insult really is or better yet take a stroll to the lierature section and ask for a complete analysis of your comment.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ochris03: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
To my beloved brethren Biafrans.
JUST READ!!!
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions
would you support One Nigeria and let go of the
Biafra struggle.
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH,
Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights
to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or
minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While
this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri,
Asaba, Uyo and PH to international
flights airports...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions
to move their embassies and consulates from
Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and
Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and
Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c. shall and must
relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and
Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to
PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and
implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's
see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a
month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing
to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu
to do that. Same with flying or connecting
flights, same with shipping and importing their
goods, etc.
The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious,
this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think
Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this
very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was
quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are
right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's
the problem with One Nigeria, those who are
benefiting love it and would love to maintain the
status quo.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA.
All you enemies of progress will definitely regreat your wickedness when the intervention of God come's.
Biafra has come and no born of a woman will stop it. So tell me how can nigeria become one when all the federal and multi national and international companies are all in Lagos Abuja and few in PH. How many goob job advert that has a location in beyelsa calabar anambra ebonyi delta or even flexin imo and productive Abia. Hmmmm there is God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:

Maybe you need to learn what an insult really is or better yet take a stroll to the lierature section and ask for a complete analysis of your comment.
a thousand apologies then
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
You mean federal Republic of northern Nigeria?[quote author=hafees post=40083374][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:
Are you senile?
You need a psychological evaluation immediately!
Did you see biafra on my post?

Take your f●●lishness and rabidity somewhere else.

People like you make others think the ND are full of numb brains.
You actually believe that useless Yorubaboon is from the Niger-Delta He's a maggot from the Southwest. We know them very well. They're better known as the 'We South-South' or 'We Niger-Delta' crew. Don't pay them no mind. They're shameless amala and ewedu eaters from the Wasteland.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by truelovecom: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

The same Yoruba that wants federalism?

Do Igbos not depend on oil money? Then ask your states to stop taking allocations.

Then ask the FG to stop drilling our oil.

Abia , Imo and Anambra have oil, if they are allowed to control there resources they won't need federal allocation .

Anambra has car manufacturing and spare parts companies

About 60% of shoes and clothes in Nigeria and neighbouring countries are made in aba (Abia state)

Imo is good in tourism
Enugu got coal in surplus
Ebonyi got good fertile land for agriculture.
So all the states in the East can survive without federal allocation

The only healthy state in the South West is Lagos. Mainly because of the revenues from the port.
Now just imagine when Biafra is established and having it's own port. That means there will be a decline in revenues generated from lagos port.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by kushma(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
This man is talking shit even Biafra did their protest today in umuahia so let him just close his mouth in this unity.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:
I am Nigerian and don't want to remain a Nigerian!

Can someone kindly tell the dingbat dullapo of a president to wake up and smell the coffee!

We are tired of being in the same territory with nitwits.

100% Niger Deltan
if u be niger delta, mek thunda fire ya left yansh part angry
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Kkjam(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEli:
a thousand apologies then
Apologies accepted.
Ten thousand apologies to you too.
Have a good evening.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by cheruv: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
prideofscience:
IGBO FIGHTING FOR SELFISH INTEREST. CAN ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION SINCE 98% OF IGBOS ARE XTAIN....... DOES THE HOLY BIBLE TEACHES UNITED BROTHER HOOD? 4geting u hav brodas among Yoruba n Hausa. Even if u no recognize Muslims sad
That same Bible also has where our father Abrāham asked his servant to get a wife for his son among his relatives,not mind he was living among the children of Canaan.
The Christianity Igbos practice no matter its denomination is based on Judeochristianity. And the Igbo population is wholly Christian(99%) so that should tell you that we've no stake in Nigeria cool
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

if u be niger delta, mek thunda fire ya left yansh part angry

Go back into the abyss!

Your sought are not fit for human coexistence, urine drinking pig!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC / NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.