Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (30513 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / I Will Do Everything Possible To Keep Nigeria As One – Buhari / I Don't Want To Hear Non-sense, Nigeria Must Remain One -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by truelovecom: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

The same Yoruba that wants federalism?

Do Igbos not depend on oil money? Then ask your states to stop taking allocations.

Really?
please tell that to birds, If they would really listen to your lies of true federalism

The yorubas and hausa/fulani would never want true federalism

Because you people feed on south south and south east. You people are like vampires , blood thirsty beings.

All you want is oil money , 80% of importers are Igbos and yet you won't allow them to have their own sea port. Rather you prefer that they should come to lagos to clear their containers, So that you can extort more money from them.

Vampires, that's what you people are.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:

Go back into the abyss!

Your sought are not fit for human coexistence, urine drinking pig!
sorry oo, I tot I replied a human being but didn't knw it was an ewu. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by possibilita(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
So help us God
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Litmus: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
We're going to need the spirit to which Buhari calls reference. Quite apart from the Biafra backwardness of ambition, Bokoharam has gone quite, which is often a prelude to renewed attacks on the state. I'd like to think that their current muteness is the result of Nigeria military successes, and in many ways it is, which means Bokoharam's next move will be to play their last card, all the others having failed so far to split Nigeria. Bokoharam being run by stupid individuals and funded by the usual suspects, their last card is predictable. Last card, carry out bombing in the South.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by melzabull(f): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
booharrrih is a foolish mad man
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by IlekeHD: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
truelovecom:

Really?
please tell that to birds, If they would really listen to your lies of true federalism

Because you people feed on south south and south east. You people are like vampires , blood thirsty beings.

All you want is oil money , 80% of importers are Igbos and yet you won't allow them to have their own sea port. Rather you prefer that they should come to lagos to clear their containers, So that you can extort more money from them.

Igbos also get oil money, so tell me another story, soldier.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by chinae(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
papawemba:
Yes Baba but Why is Africamagic Igbo not available in family bouquet just like Africamagic Yoruba and Hausa?
When they mandated digital transmission, u said u prefer analogue antenna.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

sorry oo, I tot I replied a human being but didn't knw it was an ewu. undecided

So that r¤tarded rejoiner you quoted to my post seemed like a reply in your deluded mind abi?
Take your rotten carcass off my mentions.
Mooncalf!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
ofenmanucom:
Miserable Yorubastard! All your posts have been Niger-Delta this and Niger-Delta that. Don't you have something more intelligent to say?
I ve notin else to say because ND is my hope, my life and its my all! And its definitely not a part of d SE!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:

Apologies accepted.
Ten thousand apologies to you too.
Have a good evening.
thanks bro
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
Don't ever in dat biafrag miserable life of urs ever again mention d SE and ND togeda! The ND and the criminally oriented pple of d SE are 2 diff entities. Abi na by force to join una?
when I look into ur eyes I see the yoruba in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Yes, Nigeria (yoruba nd hausa) wants to remain the same..... Biafra wanna be on it's own.

is it only Yoruba and Hausa that makes up Nigeria? Did south south people tell you they are interested in your fraud?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:

See this illiterate yoyo trying to act smart.

No get off my mentions,no time to school ret◆rds like you.

If I reply you.......make we no achieve Biafra or make my hand bend.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oya sori ehn make e no pain u....if d nation bad wetin u don contribute 2 make am good?or if u no like 9ja comot nah?no b ur mates dey jand?
tswitch:

Of course it should pain me.
It should pain a nation whose supposed future is nothing but a m●ron¡c vagabond.

It pains me because your head albeit filled with coconut water will be counted as one by the national population commission.

But then what can one do against such gross ineptitude and the stupidity you exhibit than give you the advice I earlier did.

D□ndee!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Naijiant: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
tswitch:

So that r¤tarded rejoiner you quoted to my post seemed like a reply in your deluded mind abi?
Take your rotten carcass off my mentions.
Mooncalf!
Dis one iz pained like d pregnant goat in labor next compound! grin
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
Oya sori ehn make e no pain u....if d nation bad wetin u don contribute 2 make am good?or if u no like 9ja comot nah?no b ur mates dey jand?

You are not qualified to ask me of my contributions to the entity called Nigeria.

I have mentored and still mentor people you can only hope to be if you leave this path of self destruction you are in.

Travelling out of Nigeria for some of us is for leisure and occasional conferences because not everyone has the poor mentality you possess.

But I would still rather contribute it in a territory where fellow like minds are not in this jungle called Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ODUBEZE: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Karlovich:
We all agree with you, there's no point dividing nigeria. All those agitating for biafra should be charged with treason. grin
And who will charge you with treason for deciding to remain a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
lonelydora:

If I reply you.......make we no achieve Biafra or make my hand bend.

Wild hog!
Why quote me with your ret■rded comment if you know you can't stand to be in a verbal joist with me.

Ninny!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by ODUBEZE: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nelkoko: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oga mentor na only animals dey stay zoo so as long as u r in dis "ZOO" u 2 na ANIMAL N BABOON....
tswitch:

You are not qualified to ask me of my contributions to the entity called Nigeria.

I have mentored and still mentor people you can only hope to be if you leave this path of self destruction you are in.

Travelling out of Nigeria for some of us is for leisure and occasional conferences because not everyone has the poor mentality you possess.

But I would still rather contribute it in a territory where fellow like minds are not in this jungle called Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by hansad: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is epistle according to President Buhari. After soldiers from Buhari's north created a whooping number of 19 states+Abuja and near uncountable number of local govt councils and representation constituencies in the north, through foul use of land mass as criterion, Buhari now tells us that Nigerians have decided that One Nigeria is indivisible.

Which Nigerians? Arewa Nigerians only, as well as those other set of Nigerians outside Arewa who do not even understand the fraud in turning the once one region north into 20 federating units but turning the once two southern regions to only 17 federating units.

Siberia has 75% of Russia's land mass but has less than 17% of federating units and representatives in Russia's parliament. Buhari should preach his indivisible one Nigeria to the birds of the air.

There is no stopping the march for Biafra until Biafra's sovereignty is restored.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
adonis89:
Thunder fire u.
Thunder fire your entire useless and wretch family too. You look hungry and un kept Bastard
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by abdulmuqsit15(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
whether dey like it or not, we must remain one.whether dey like it or not, we must remain one.
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Booooohari has told so much lies in his life that he actually believes his own lies. What a psychopath...Nigeria is only determined to share crude oil money (especially the Fulanis) not "remain one"
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by castiello(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2015
truelovecom:

Really?

Shout your trap mouth up wetin una the import fake useless product that is causing trash piled up in the country? Abeg go look bush
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by castiello(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2015
If the foolish ape tribe wants biafra let them start by parking there rubbish and relocation to the slums called south. East vacate lago abuja jos ogun kogi kaduna kwara etc and go back to your state then nigeria will take you seriously you can't sit in lagos and be shouting biafra bunch of jokers
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
To remain one no be by force na..even divorce is now legal
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Armaggedon:
yes your zoo will not end but Biafra will be free by the end of 2016, iseee !
we shall see
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2015
tswitch:

Get off my mentions you rabid dog! Where in my post did you see south talkless of east? Go back to your cattle humping, you gworo chewing cadaver.
Okponu ayeraye!
wawa akuya
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
wawa akuya

Nama!
Re: Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari by tswitch: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Nelkoko:
Oga mentor na only animals dey stay zoo so as long as u r in dis "ZOO" u 2 na ANIMAL N BABOON....

What a waste of space!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does The Future Hold For Twitter Influencers In Nigeria? / 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC / NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.