Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? (1349 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by rudebouy: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how true dis is, but I was told Kanu is still in detention becos his lawyers have not been able to produce a Level 16 Civil Servant to sign a shortee on his behalf.

Is dis really true? As in is der no level 16 civil servant from the South Eastern part of The Zoo? Na wa oh!

Can someone pls tell me why The Zoo is still holding Kanu in detention? Why are his followers not taking dia protests to the headquarters of The Zoo?

Answers, ideas, and insults are all welcomecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by ArodeTsolaye: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
He has MET ALL CONDITIONS TO BE RELEASED, your zoo dss are now kidnapping him against the law. The C of O that DSS claims is taking them donkey years to verify belongs to who? your wretched father?

How many times do we have to drum sense into these daft dogs and baboons (apologies to Buhari, the dulllard-general himself) that call themselves 'Nigger Areans'? grin

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by size40: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
There are several level 16 and 17 civil servants from the East. But nobody can afford to risky his/her 35 years plus and properties for that Animal called Nnandi Kanu. Nnamdi kanu commited a very serious crime by inciting tribes against each other and against the federal govt. Anybody thinking that Nnamdi will be releas now is only dreaming .Besides, he is fighting a lost battle. A matter that has been settled since 1970. Just take a look at those so called IPOB protesters, they are all miscreants ranging from bus conductors to petty criminals like street pick pockets, buglers, weed smokers etc.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
rudebouy:
I don't know how true dis is, but I was told Kanu is still in detention becos his lawyers have not been able to produce a Level 16 Civil Servant to sign a shortee on his behalf.

Is dis really true? As in is der no level 16 civil servant from the South Eastern part of The Zoo? Na wa oh!

Can someone pls tell me why The Zoo is still holding Kanu in detention? Why are his followers not taking dia protests to the headquarters of The Zoo?

MAD DIRTY PIG, from a country that is called liegeria, I want you to Define "extrajudicial" for us.

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
size40:
There are several level 16 and 17 civil servants from the East. But nobody can afford to risky his/her 35 years plus and properties for that Animal called Nnandi Kanu. Nnamdi kanu commited a very serious crime by inciting tribes against each other and against the federal govt. Anybody thinking that Nnamdi will be releas now is only dreaming .Besides, he is fighting a lost battle. A matter that has been settled since 1970. Just take a look at those so called IPOB protesters, they are all miscreants ranging from bus conductors to petty criminals like street pick pockets, buglers, weed smokers etc.
I have said it before and I will gladly say it again. You are not up to KANU's poo neither are you better than the Igbos. Infact, Igbos can never ever take a demented maggot like you as a member. What do you think you know? You can only form on this site that's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by laudate: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
size40:

Gbam!! Gbam!!! Na true word you talk! cheesy Apart from that, how will the Level 16 officer explain the fact that he has millions in his account, which is one of the conditions stipulated in the bail terms??

ekenedegreat:
I have said it before and I will gladly say it again. You are not up to KANU's poo neither are you better than the Igbos. Infact, Igbos can never ever take a demented maggot like you as a member. What do you think you know? You can only form on this site that's all.

Ghalị àzụ! Must you guys resort to insults in order to make a point? Is that how you were raised?? Chai! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Gbam!! Gbam!!! Na true word you talk! cheesy Apart from that, how will the Level 16 officer explain the fact that he has millions in his account, which is one of the conditions stipulated in the bail terms??

Ghalị àzụ! Must you guys resort to insults in order to make a point? Is that how you were raised?? Chai! shocked
You supported the Idiott because you're blind just like him.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by laudate: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You supported the Idiott because you're blind just like him.

Nah!! You are the blind one. sad Stop throwing tantrums. I fit borrow you my contact lens make you take am see the truth, properly. Only childish rascals resort to insults. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
laudate:

Nah!! You are the blind one. sad Stop throwing tantrums. I fit borrow you my contact lens make you take see the truth, properly. Only childish rascals resort to insults. undecided
OK!! You want me to believe that Nnamdi has not fulfilled all his bail conditions? Maybe you should start educating me in that aspect am all ears.
Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by PhockPhockMan: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Answers, ideas, and insults are all welcomecheesy

Yes o o, there's no shortee in South east.
Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by Ajagbe74: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
[i][/i
rudebouy:
I don't know how true dis is, but I was told Kanu is still in detention becos his lawyers have not been able to produce a Level 16 Civil Servant to sign a shortee on his behalf. Surety not shorty

Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by superstar1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know why they are keeping the animal in the cage.

They should have shot him at close range with machine gun.

Hateful cannibal and lunatic albino of Biafra.
Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by Ajagbe74: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
superstar1:
I don't know why they are keeping the animal in the cage.
They should have shot him at close range with machine gun.
Hateful cannibal and lunatic albino of Biafra.
Re: Is There No Level 16 Holder In The South-East? by ishiamu(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Lemme go ask amadioha

(1) (Reply)

Dss Applies For Discontinuation Of Case Against Nnamdi Kanu / ''she's Happily Married'' - Emir Of Kano Gushes About Daughter, Shares Photos / Biafra: CD Gives Buhari 7-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu, Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.