Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? (13608 Views)

Ipob Attack Yorubas In Aba / NIGERIAN GOVT: There Re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, kwara And Kogi / A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by ArodeTsolaye: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
yes, there are indigenous yorubbers in Kwara and kogi, but many yorubbers especially the christians deny them because they have a fulani caliphate in that part of yorroberland.

It's also on record that the yoruba christians there are running away from Islamic kwara and relocating to ogun and lagos to survive Islamic hatred. It's why oyedepo a kwara man doesn't reside there in kwara. He even denied his muslim niece admission into convenant because of her religion.
yorrobers have load of fautlines the abokkis can exploit to destroy them in Oduastan republic, the only thing that unites them is hatred for Igbo, that's why they shout one nigeria to high heavens.The Fear of another fulani-propelled kiriji wars post-nigeria in odualand is the beginning of wisdom.. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by saints2(f): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are a land grabber according to some fools on nl. Yoruba land ends in SW.

Pack and return to SW and stop claiming MB lands. There are no Yorubas in Kwara. lwkmd...

Hmmm... Such people needs to see TB Joshua or come to RCCG Holy Ghost Congress at Redemption Camp... Such needs deliverance.
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Which one are you talking about?
Benin Republic or Benin city?
because Benin city is the one I was reffering to

They own both grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

They own both grin

Truer words never been said my sister

Thanks for clearing that up.May Chukwu abiama bless you

We are formidable

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Macelliot(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are a land grabber according to some fools on nl. Yoruba land ends in SW.

Pack and return to SW and stop claiming MB lands. There are no Yorubas in Kwara. lwkmd...
Hahaha!
Don't mind the Kiddish truckpusher

My best course-mate friend is a yoruba from Kogi(okun precisely)...

In Truckpusher voice, "He should pack back to SW simply because Kogi isn't in SW"... What a joke!

How do you expect a Truck-pusher to reason normally after pushing a 40ft container??

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
saints2:

Hmmm... Such people needs to see TB Joshua or come to RCCG Holy Ghost Congress at Redemption Camp... Such needs deliverance.

Hahahahahahahaha.

See me see trouble ooo. When we say that there are Igbos in the SS some fools said no that Igbos are in SE only and are land grabbers. Just imagine how people like truckpusher reason like goats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

We are formidable

I keep seeing that Chukwu Alabama on NL.....who is he?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Macelliot(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

We are formidable

It's a set-up...

The OP is setting some of your yoruba peeps who screams that the indigeneous Igbos in SS should pack back to SE...

4 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Macelliot:

Hahaha!
Don't mind the Kiddish truckpusher

My best course-mate friend is a yoruba from Kogi(okun precisely)...

In Truckpusher voice, "He should pack back to SW simply because Kogi isn't in SW"... What a joke!

How do you expect a Truck-pusher to reason normally after pushing a 40ft container??

truckpusher is cursed for life and inhabited by many ogogoro gulping demons.

The fool uses kainkain to wash his face in the morning, lol.

A ba.stard beyond redemption fit only to be sacrificed to Amadioha. Same as the cursed and treachrous tonyebarcanista.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

I keep seeing that Chukwu Alabama on NL.....who is he?

Chukwu abiama is watching over us.That's all I have to say

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
aereonakakanfo & IlekeHD, this thread is not to insult Yoruba, I am calling out some fools, thatz all.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Chukwu abiama is watching over us.That's all I have to say

Amen my brother. kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
aereonakakanfo & IlekeHD, this thread is not to insult Yoruba, I am calling out some fools, thatz all.

Surely! I've always known you to be detribalized you know

You'll never insult Yorubas

Anyways, that's basically the demographics of Kwara and Kogi states

I can tell you about other states too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by modath(f): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Hahahahahahahaha.

See me see trouble ooo. When we say that there are Igbos in the SS some fools said no that Igbos are in SE only and are land grabbers. Just imagine how people like truckpusher reason like goats.

Despite not liking to comment on threads designed to cause tribal strife, I couldn't but chip iin this..

Unlike when the Ibos lay claim to "their people" in other parts of the nation, the yoruba don't expressly lay claim to the OBVIOUS YORUBA OKUN & ORO, OFFA etc they are the ones to speak up & Seek to be in the COMMONWEALTH..

I believe that is the foundation of the endless back & forth arguments, accusation, e war etc.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
wait let me consult ifa olokun.
meanwhile am waiting for the other shoe (Igbo owns part of SS) to drop.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by modath(f): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Surely! I've always known you to be detribalized you know

You'll never insult Yorubas

Anyways, that's basically the demographics of Kwara and Kogi state

I can tell you about other states too

Aare ati Ilekehd! Ta ni e fi si ile te wa n fi eurobomber pa ni bi! cheesy

Moti rerin yo si ibibayi oo cheesy
E fi ogbeni yi sile, e ma da ni amu,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
modath:

Pa Shymm3x ati Iya Agba ma di ile mu wink

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go and save your witch mother chained at the village shrine to service babalawos when nature calls..

You're a product of cross breeding between a monkey and gorilla.
In gravity's voice *finish truckpusher session 2 ehh* gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by mike404(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
saints2:

I am a Kogite and I speak Yoruba... The tribes in this place are the Okuns and they consist of Egbe, Kabba, Isanlu etc.. They speak Yoruba and the general Okun Language.

Kwara state is not an exception.. asking if Kwara is a Yoruba state is like asking if your borehole water is well.
KWARA STATE IS A YORUBA LAND LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY SET OF PEOPLE. LEMME REMIND YOU THAT ILORIN IS AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE. ANY ATTEMPT BY YALL YORUBA LAND GRABBERS TO ANNEX KWARA STATE WILL BE RESISTED BY YA Fulani MASTERS.

KWARA STATE WAS CONQUERED VIA JIHAD AND SO SHALL IT BE

4 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by saints2(f): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
mike404:
KWARA STATE IS A YORUBA LAND LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY SET OF PEOPLE. LEMME REMIND YOU THAT ILORIN IS AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE. ANY ATTEMPT BY YALL YORUBA LAND GRABBERS TO ANNEX KWARA STATE WILL BE RESISTED BY YA Fulani MASTERS.

KWARA STATE WAS CONQUERED VIA JIHAD AND SO SHALL IT BE

Your hate doe Yoruba has no bounds... By their fruits... You shall know them

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by coolzeal(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't think so @op. Yoruba's are only found in the West and not Middle Belt, besides I thought there's an Emir in Kwara state which is technically a Fulani/Hausa Monarch.

The Yoruba's are keen to tell someone that bears Chukwudi in the South South that he's not Igbo just because the region has oil. Bloody hypocrites and deceitful people.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
modath:

Despite not liking to comment on threads designed to cause tribal strife, I couldn't but chip iin this..

Unlike when the Ibos lay claim to "their people" in other parts of the nation, the yoruba don't expressly lay claim to the OBVIOUS YORUBA OKUN & ORO, OFFA etc they are the ones to speak up & Seek to be in the COMMONWEALTH..

I believe that is the foundation of the endless back & forth arguments, accusation, e war etc.

This thread is not about claiming people are not, what I want to point out is that Yoruba land is bigger than SW and there are indigenious Yorubas in MB.

This is the same with Igbos, our land extends into SS and we have ingigenous Igbos in the SS. People should accepts this fact, that's all.

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by mike404(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
saints2:

Your hate doe Yoruba has no bounds... By their fruits... You shall know them
BROS IM JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS HERE. AFONJA SOLD YORUBAS INTO SLAVERY.

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Pa Shymm3x ati Iya Agba ma di ile mu wink

Rara o. Eyin ni awa fe cry cry

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
modath:

lol grin grin
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
kwara state as we know today has been carved out into the MB and not SW.

My question goes thus, is kwara state Yoruba land and are there Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi?

The floor is open.
no. Kwara is owned by fulani and dominated by nupe. Kogi is owned by igala and then there are igbiras there.
Any yoruba u see in kwara or in kogi is an immigrant.
Trust me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by jejemanito: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
This your incomplete chromosome is really taking its toll on you.

You better report to yabaleft first thing tomorrow morning . grin
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
There are no Yorubas in Kwara/Kogi at all

Kwara state is home to Igbos,Ibibios,Efik,Aniomas,Urhobos and Itsekiris.Kogi too the same

Igbos are the majority in the two states tho.They make up about 73% in Kwara and 69% in Kogi
shut d hell up coward. Kwara is a sokoto sultanate emirate

4 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by ValerianSteel(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD and AareOnaKakanfo giving me a good laugh here with their satire grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lobolintin:
In KOgi they call them the Okun tribe
okun is a distinct tribe. They are not Yorubas one bit.
I have a lot of okun friends. So say something else

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Speaks On Imo-East Senatorial Primaries, Says Election Not Held / Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread / Buhari Will Fight To Have A Better Senate In 2019 – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.