Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? (13629 Views)

Ipob Attack Yorubas In Aba / NIGERIAN GOVT: There Re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, kwara And Kogi / A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by temitemi1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just like ur papa cool
sexaddict08:

so u be okun thug?

3 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
meforyou1:
i am a bastar'd cow, son of a cannibal and descendant of cain.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by sexaddict08(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Just like ur papa cool
haba, na so ur papa useless reach omo ale buruku

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

truckpusher is cursed for life and inhabited by many ogogoro gulping demons.

The fool uses kainkain to wash his face in the morning, lol.

A ba.stard beyond redemption fit only to be sacrificed to Amadioha. Same as the cursed and treachrous tonyebarcanista.
Still ranting like the mad man that you are ?
Do us a favor in this forum and visit yabaleft asap. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Ayekotoo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
meforyou1:
shut the hell up this animal. Akoko edo is just a village in edo state. When did it turn to 6 local govts? It is even in the north central region of edo near Okenne in kogi state.
There are people like me that are widely travelled, so don't venture lie here. Let itshekiri man catch you calling him Yoruba.
I don't have to call them Yorubas because they are. So Orishe Femi, Sam omatseye, the ologboseres, the Omawunmis, the Orishetimileyins, Moyos are Igbos abi,?

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by nairaminds(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes, I'm proudly Okun cool

okun o
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by bellerin1998(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Proudly yoruba from kwara state, yoruba occupies 11 LGA out of the 16 LGA in kwara state. Ilorin is predominantly yoruba. Even the current governor is a yoruba from ifelodun LGA, Lai mohammed is from oro in irepodun LGA.

How will someone from kwara south deny his/her yoruba identity. The mistake was made during the creation of states

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by rhymaster: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Hahahahahahahaha.

See me see trouble ooo. When we say that there are Igbos in the SS some fools said no that Igbos are in SE only and are land grabbers. Just imagine how people like truckpusher reason like goats.

Well, this thread will still not prove your point that Ibos are land grabbers in the ND and SS! The two are totally different, but I can't write much. First, do you ever see Yorubas claiming Yorubas in Ilorin? No. Never! You know why? Because the Yorubas in Kwara or Kogi do not need to be claimed as they know where they belong, they are not bastards! The Yoruba in Ibadan or Ekiti or Benin Republic or Brazil does not need to claim any of their kin and kith as the Yorubas in those states or anywhere do that already! Second, the entire world knows that Yorubas were in Ilorin long before Ibos were discovered in the forest or they lost the civil war catastrophically. The AareOnaKakanfo goes back over 700 years and where was the outpost of the general?

However, Ibos are the ones crying for lands where they are a minority and completely discontinuous in land space. The Yorubas in those states maintain have consistent land space continuity with Yoruba land and the entire world and they know they are in whatever zone because of artificial creations of the military. They've never denied their Yorubaness but almost all the tribes Ibos have claimed have at one time or the other denied being Ibo! So stop making a comparison where none exists.

14 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by omenka(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go and save your witch mother chained at the village shrine to service babalawos when nature calls..

You're a product of cross breeding between a monkey and gorilla.
Could you guys quit this childishness?? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Jesusloveyou: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
jesusloveyou, rhymaster, Pazienza, Obiagu1
though i am not yoruba, but we all know how kwara is originally and fully yorubas, but kogi was not original ly yorubas but through migration, but in ur case igbo was never a part of any region or tribe in south south,

3 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
though i am not yoruba, but we all know how kwara is originally and fully yorubas, but kogi was not original ly yorubas but through migration, but in ur case igbo was never a part of any region or tribe in south south,

Point of correction, the yorubas in Kogi State -- Yagba east and Yagba West LGA are not migrants They are staying on the land Oduduwa bestowed onto them.

Their sub-group is Okun family, a branch of the Igbomina group of yorubas.

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Cybertext(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
meforyou1:
which Yoruba has ancestral land in kwara? Kwara north is owned and dominated by fulanis while Kwara south - patigi, lafiafigi and jebba is owned and are 99% nupe. Any Yoruba you see in Kwara is a migrant

Oga Kponkpi!! I served in Kwara north and its not owned by Fulani, Kwara north has two big LGA Baruteen and Kaiama and the indegenes there are Barubas

patigi, jebba and lafiagi like you said are predominantly Nupe, the remaining LGA which spans from ASA, illorin (east,west, and south) Ekiti, Ifelodun , irepodun , Offa e.t.c are 90% Yoruba you can quote me anywhere. (11 LGA out of 16 LGA are predominantly Yoruba)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by LordMecuzy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes, I'm proudly Okun cool

Okun really miss that zone, served around there... Ijumu, Aiyetorro-Gbedde etc.. Okun Kabba
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
rhymaster:

Well, this thread will still not prove your point that Ibos are land grabbers in the ND and SS! The two are totally different, but I can't write much. First, do you ever see Yorubas claiming Yorubas in Ilorin? No. Never! You know why? Because the Yorubas in Kwara or Kogi do not need to be claimed as they know where they belong, they are not bastards! The Yoruba in Ibadan or Ekiti or Benin Republic or Brazil does not need to claim any of their kin and kith as the Yorubas in those states or anywhere do that already! Second, the entire world knows that Yorubas were in Ilorin long before Ibos were discovered in the forest or they lost the civil war catastrophically. The AareOnaKakanfo goes back over 700 years and where was the outpost of the general?

However, Ibos are the ones crying for lands where they are a minority and completely discontinuous in land space. The Yorubas in those states maintain have consistent land space continuity with Yoruba land and the entire world and they know they are in whatever zone because of artificial creations of the military. They've never denied their Yorubaness but almost all the tribes Ibos have claimed have at one time or the other denied being Ibo! So stop making a comparison where none exists.

lmaooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Jesusloveyou: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

According to the argument of some lunatics on nairaland, there are no Yorubas in Ilorin, Yorubas are in SW only and their land ends there.

Better pack and return to SW you expantionist and land grabber.

Why claim the land of MB
so with ur common sense, can igbos claim any part of south south, but yoruba can claim half of kwara and some part in kogi if they decide to secede, in case of igbo, u can't lay claims to asaba and ekpeye, ndoki and opobo in rivers, which is impossible, it wil be easier for idomas to claim enugu than igbos to convert delta north and river east to biafran territory, tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by princdebola201(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so with ur common sense, can igbos claim any part of south south, but yoruba can claim half of kwara and some part in kogi if they decide to secede, in case of igbo, u can't lay claims to asaba and ekpeye, ndoki and opobo in rivers, which is impossible, it wil be easier for ndomas to claim enugu than igbos to convert delta north and river east to biafran territory, tufiakwa

Omo se knock out..!!!!gringrin this one na Fitalitygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by princdebola201(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ OP let me call the Akure youths to Do justice to this ur questions LOL...cheesycheesygringrin

6 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by jaymichael(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

That's why I just laugh at all those Yolobas saying rubbish

They think Igbo land is just those 5 eastern states plus parts of South-south

Who chukwu abiama has blessed,no man can curse

Yolobas need to travel more
You know why I like yorubas, we smell hypocrisy from 900km away. I love the answers you and IlekeHD replied that EUROBOMBER guy.

13 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by jaymichael(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

grin grin grin grin

Osun people are the subgroup of Fon tribe in Ghana. They migrated to Abia in the 1700s grin grin
You are smart, very smart. Not many people are privy to this information I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by ikechu1278: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2015
I honestly don't understand why you people always give those yoloba savages attention. I cannot for the life of me get it.

@OP

Majority of "we SS" are yoloba savages so the attack is unjustified.. Apart from the clowns tonyebarcainsta and truckpusher, the rest that voice are usually Yoloba. Have you never wondered why the "we SS" all speak fluent Yoruba on this forum. Hell mulattoclaro have opened more "SS" topic on this forum than anyone else and the dude is a yoloba coward. So wtf? Ask yourself how come the two that decided to make themselves spokesperson of SS are yoloba cowards and the two ijaw fools. While I'm at it, apart from Kogi, there's no yoloba in middle belt. Even the illorin they claim as yoloba, we saw how saraki and his family loudly shouted they are Fulani yet this people kept disturbing them as yoloba. We saw how loudly the egun, albeit not in MB, said loudly that are not yoloba yet this peole kept forcing them as yoloba. Hell we see on this forum claim "olukumi" as the yoloba in aniomaland yet anyone that grew up around Ugbodu, etc will tell you loudly those people do not consider themselves yoloba or anything close to yoloba. They only acknowledge them based on their history. Don't even get me started with the iteskiri .

Stop wasting your time with those hypocritical savage clan called yoloba. See how they are claiming kogi and kwara, which isn't part of yolobaland as yolobaland but those savage clowns will invade any SS Igbo thread to tell us who the f2k we are. I swear yolobs are the worst thing Satan ever dropped off in this world. They are worse than their devil fathers

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2015
jaymichael:
You are smart, very smart. Not many people are privy to this information I tell you.

Lol we must educate the public nau grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by jaymichael(m): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2015
meforyou1:
mumu, if kwara is yorubaland, why do they have emir?
Emir is an Islamic title meaning "teacher of the faithfuls" (or something like that) It is not an HAUSA/FULANI title. The Ilorin people and majority of Kwarans chose Islamic religion , so well and good for them. There are many Emirates all over the moslem world. I think MAI is what the Hausas call their king which is not present in Kwara state. Islam even did not come to Yorubaland through the Hausa/fulanis but through Mali by trade and interactions with Malians. Islam in Yoruba is called "esin imaale" meaning "religion of the Malians)

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2015
jaymichael:
Emir is an Islamic title meaning "teacher of the faithfuls" (or something like that) It is not an HAUSA/FULANI title. The Ilorin people and majority of Kwarans chose Islamic religion , so well and good for them. There are many Emirates all over the moslem world. I think MAI is what the Hausas call their king which is not present in Kwara state. Islam even did not come to Yorubaland through the Hausa/fulanis but through Mali by trade and interactions with Malians. Islam in Yoruba is called "esin imaale" meaning "religion of the Malians)

Please stop wasting your time. Trussssss me.

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by jaymichael(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2015
coolzeal:
Last time i checked Illorin is in Kwara state and their emir happens to be a fulani man. Kwara is an Hausa/Fulani state period.
Ibrahim Agboola kolapo sulu Gambari! If na Fulani man, e resemble Buhari for ur eyes?
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by baby124: 1:33am On Nov 17, 2015
jaymichael:
Imole means light or enlightenment, not Mali
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 17, 2015
@EUROBOMBER THE HYPOCRITE!!!: Kwara and Kogi State belongs to IGBOS na... grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by jaymichael(m): 1:46am On Nov 17, 2015
baby124:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Nigeria
http://www.academia.edu/7615902/IBRAHIM_OLATUNDE_UTHMAN_MUSLIM_WOMEN_IN_NIGERIA._THE_POSITION_OF_FOMWAN_AND_LESSONS_FROM_ISLAMIC_MALAYSIA
You are wrong, it actually "esin imale" religion of Mali. not esin imole. Do a Google Search of esin imale, you will see countless references.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by rhymaster: 3:39am On Nov 17, 2015
baby124:

Another dumbass Igbo learned only one Yoruba word in his life and he now thinks he has earned the right to educate us about our language? Oko, oko, oko, oko, oko...how many have I listed can have different intonations and mean different things, prove it! Imale is now imole? What an idiot? Imale, imale, imale, imalile, are all have meanings in Yoruba with different intonations, list them! No, you dolt cannot because you think sneaking into Yoruba land by night bus will qualify you as a Yoruba afte 100 years of deceiving yourself that you are Yoruba because we accommodated you in Yorubaland? You guys are just too dull to be animals, not to mention human beings!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Emperortj93(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have it on good authority that kwara state as presently known belong to the Urhobos. Kogi belong to the Ibibios. Ekiti belong to the Itsekiris. Oyo belong to the Ijaws along with Osun. Delta belong to fulani, Rivers and Akwa Ibom belong to the Igalas, Cross river, Edo and Bayelsa states are the ancestral lands of the Yorubas. And Lagos belongs to know one. It was originally the territory of Adam who is the father of all. I'm sorry Binis, you have no land in Nigeria. But you can try Benin republic

Everybody should prepare to return to their lands.

Truckpusher take note
lolzzzzzzz

baddest post ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

Please stop wasting your time. Trussssss me.
mumu
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by emmysoftyou: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are a land grabber according to some fools on nl. Yoruba land ends in SW.

Pack and return to SW and stop claiming MB lands. There are no Yorubas in Kwara. lwkmd...
hahaha.
A very good example to the opposite.
lwkmd
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by emmysoftyou: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2015
rhymaster:

They've never denied their Yorubaness but almost all the tribes Ibos have claimed have at one time or the other denied being Ibo! So stop making a comparison where none exists.
hahaha.. so the igbos in southsouth re bastards because they re confuse about where they came from?
Is that what you re trying to say'?

Chai, the only bastards among them is that of ogba tribes,few ikwerres,ndokwas, and the ikas..
The rest like egbema,etche,obigbos and aniomas re not denying their identity. I mean they dont ve identity crises like the bastard ogbas and few ikwerres here on nairaland.
Anyway, with time they will begin to understand the usefulness of brotherhood..
Hopeathand and others should take note..
Yu re not bastard as this man said it..
One love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Crisis‘ll Consume Everyone If Killings‘re Not Stopped – Osinbajo / President Buhari Visits Abia State Today / Plateau Crisis: Fulani Leader Arrested, Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.