Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience (23389 Views)

Nestoil Graduate Trainee 2018 Online Test / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / E-health4everyoneone Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by SSpeter(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
helenmi:
FOR THOSE OF US WHO GOT SUCCESS E-MAIL BUT PAPER TEST DETAILS WERE NOT DISCLOSED.

HAS ANYBODY GOT THE PAPER TEST DETAILS?
Bros move on....details ain't coming....
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Franky9584(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Isryl02:
That will depend on the feedback we get, next stage may be an oral interview
ok, success all d way
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 1:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Franky9584:
ok, success all d way
Thanks bro
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
SSpeter:
Bros move on....details ain't coming....

Thanks
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by AGNICE(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello house, I sat for NB plc sales Rep executive test on the 31/10/15 and was consequently invited for their driving test the following week and also invited for the panel interview the preceding week. The next day we were invited for medicals (we were about 12 at this stage) 2 weeks exactly today and since then we have not heard anything from them. Can anyone share his/her experience on their time frame? or any info? we are just in the dark on the next step(s). agnice_dan@yahoo.com
cheers
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by flavin: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
AGNICE:
Hello house, I sat for NB plc sales Rep executive test on the 31/10/15 and was consequently invited for their driving test the following week and also invited for the panel interview the preceding week. The next day we were invited for medicals (we were about 12 at this stage) 2 weeks exactly today and since then we have not heard anything from them. Can anyone share his/her experience on their time frame? or any info? we are just in the dark on the next step(s). agnice_dan@yahoo.com
cheers

Bro go to NBC trend am sure you will find something
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Franky9584(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Isryl02:
Thanks bro
wots d latest, any news from them?
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Franky9584:
wots d latest, any news from them?
Not that I know of
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by flavin: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2015
We refer to the Effective Communications & Business Writing Skills test you recently participated in & we regret to inform you that you were NOT successful. We are unable to progress ur candidature for the position any further. We thank you for your interest in Sterling Bank Plc and wish you success in ur future endeavour

Any person with a positive info?
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2015
flavin:
We refer to the Effective Communications & Business Writing Skills test you recently participated in & we regret to inform you that you were NOT successful. We are unable to progress ur candidature for the position any further. We thank you for your interest in Sterling Bank Plc and wish you success in ur future endeavour

Any person with a positive info?
We refer to the Effective Communications & Business Writing Skills test you recently participated in and we are delighted to inform you that you were successful. You will be contacted with regards to further requirements. Regards.

Sorry bro, wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by kaka22(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2015
I just received success message from sterling bank. Halleluyah cool
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2015
kaka22:
yea bro, it's a big Halleluyah

I guess the next stage should be oral interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by kaka22(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Isryl02:
yea bro, it's a big Halleluyah

I guess the next stage should be oral interview
I think so... na to go read every info on their website...

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
kaka22:
I think so... na to go read every info on their website...
yes o
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by ayusco85(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Isryl02:

We refer to the Effective Communications & Business Writing Skills test you recently participated in and we are delighted to inform you that you were successful. You will be contacted with regards to further requirements. Regards.

kaka22:
Isryl02:

I did too. My interview is on Tuesday 9:30 am, on the 8th
You are invited to a panel Interview with Sterling Bank Plc,20 Marina,Lagos on Tue. 08/12/2015 @ 9.30am. Pls come with 5CVs, P/Photo,Birth Cert,Original & Copies of credentials and a valid means of ID. Thank you
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by kaka22(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
ayusco85:

You are invited to a panel Interview with Sterling Bank Plc,20 Marina,Lagos on Tue. 08/12/2015 @ 9.30am. Pls come with 5CVs, P/Photo,Birth Cert,Original & Copies of credentials and a valid means of ID. Thank you
I've not received this but I know they will soon send it... best of luck
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
ayusco85:

Did you also get the success message before getting this invite?
I've not got an invite o, only the success message
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
kaka22:

I've not received this but I know they will soon send it... best of luck
I dy
wonder too

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by viee2(f): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
My interview is for 10th, Thursday. smiley
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by kaka22(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
viee2:
My interview is for 10th, Thursday. smiley
Did you write effective communications and business writing test?
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by viee2(f): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
kaka22:

Did you write effective communications and business writing test?

I did, On the 26th of Nov. I received an SMS and an Email today inviting me for the panel interview.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by kaka22(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
viee2:

I did, On the 26th of Nov. I received an SMS and an Email today inviting me for the panel interview.
Okay. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by imakewealth: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Get gist, update, information on Jobs & Vacancies, celebrity news, entertainment, general news and gossip directly on your phone via twitter @channels_info

We bringing it as you've never seen before.
@channels_info

We only refer and bring to you recent job adverts directly from the clients.

Follow us on twitter @channels_info
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by ayusco85(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Isryl02:

Did you also get the success message before getting this invite?
I've not got an invite o, only the success message

Yes I did. They came at abt an hour interval. The success text came before the interview text. Coupled with an email abt the interview.

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
ayusco85:

Yes I did. They came at abt an hour interval. The success text came before the interview text. Coupled with an email abt the interview.

Thanks, I should be waiting for the details about my interview then
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by ayusco85(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Isryl02:

Yea. Keep the hope alive.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by evolg(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Isryl02:
Yes
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Aproxy: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
I received an SMS notifying me of my success at the communication test, bit have not gotten an oral interview invite.
Pls anyone with this same issue?
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Aproxy: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
ayusco85:

Pls how was the oral interview like?
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by kaka22(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2015
Aproxy:
I received an SMS notifying me of my success at the communication test, bit have not gotten an oral interview invite.
Pls anyone with this same issue?
Same thing here... I think they will schedule us for interview next week.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by ayusco85(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Aproxy:
Pls how was the oral interview like?
Was fine.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Aproxy: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2015
ayusco85:

Was fine.
I know its gonna be fine. But need the details. Was it a firing squard thing?. And what questions were they asking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.