Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion (58498 Views)

Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by francondu: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good but not good enough. Oomnne Drive road Osisioma Aba, one of the roads Abia State Government is using cement based tecnology to build. This road is nearing completion but by looking at the texture and thickness of the road though from picture perspective,I don't think this road will last for more than 15 years. My opinion, I may be wrong though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by francondu: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abia government should as a mater of urgent need take advantage of the dry season to arrest some road problems of Aba. Not a fan of Ikpeazu but I think he has shown the zeal to lead,his man ochendo really got the city messed up

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by ndufrank: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mods afam4eva Sexkills and Mukina I think this dude deserve coverage

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by jmoore(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Build Umuode Rd first before I clap for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Trut(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lubbish... That cement road will not last more than a year, with the rate of heavy duty trucks that plies every nook and cranny of Aba. Go and see the silly drainage they're building along Aba-Owerri, at Umungasi market and Osisioma. It has take them more than 4 months in that drainage and work done so far is from here to there.

Tell your Governor to visit Enugu and see the quality of roads done in that state.

The annoying part of it that the contractors doing the works doesn't have LABEL.

84 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Phame: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
He's not the first to do that.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by sluvy4tune(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Did you say 15years

Even Julius berger Standard road in Nigeria doesn't last that long this days

For naija 3days after contractor leave site road Don spoil...

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by ndufrank: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Trut:
Lubbish... That cement road will not last more than a year, with many heavy duty trucks that plies every nook and cranny of Aba.
Time shall tell,if only he can adopt the Peter Obi style of building long lasting roads.

2 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
@Op manytimes I wonder the kind of development and hypocrisy black Africans displays so you want me to see your governor as what, he used tax payers money to build road without pedestrian walk you want me to see it, tell him to build roads like we have them in Europe and other African countries, this 21scentury, if he cannot build without pedestrian walk let him resign.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by kingofdemons: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
only found in the so called killer party's state

apc is a fraud

apc is bokoharam - DSS

7 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by francondu: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
studio14:
@Op manytimes I wonder the kind of development and hypocrisy black Africans displays so you want me to see your governor as what, he used tax payers money to build road without pedestrian walk you want me to see it, tell him to build roads like we have them in Europe and other African countries, this 21scentury, if he cannot build without pedestrian walk let him resign.
am not his fan in any way I only criticised his work without resorting to insults nor uneccesary praises to him.we are not in europe and can't attain the same level of infrasructural developement with the europeans

8 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by 175(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
APC is not happy about this!

9 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by francondu: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
175:
APC is not happy about this!
APC are joykill but we have to accept our 5% status.

3 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by basilo101: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
all i can say is that half bread is better than..............

2 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pass.

1 Like

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by christejames(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Better, and it's also looking good...

2 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by dewaskillz: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
if the life span will reach 15 years know that the road really tried.

1 Like

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Rossikk(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
francondu:
Good but not good enough. Oomnne Drive road Osisioma Aba, one of the roads Abia State Government is using cement based tecnology to build. This road is nearing completion but by looking at the texture and thickness of the road though from picture perspective,I don't think this road will last for more than 15 years. My opinion, I may be wrong though.
TELL THE GOVERNOR HE'S A CRIMINAL. WHERE ARE PEDESTRIANS SUPPOSED TO WALK ALONG THIS PRIMITIVE SO CALLED ROAD? WHY ARE THE DRAINS NOT COVERED?

IDIOTT CLAIMING TO BE A GOVERNOR!

4 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
studio14:

That road is an inner road and if Nigerian inner roads can be like this I will appreciate. I must state however that Okezie Ikpeazu is the only Governor that is constructing long stretch of major road with underground drainage in the entire East apart from Amaechi who is no longer a Governor. Rochas Okorocha tried in covering drainages on Orlu and Wetheral Road in Owerri but the roads he started from scratch have short covered drainage at Dee Sam. I give it to Ikpeazu in this regard. Aba-Owerri Road will be the 1st of its kind in recent history of Southeast.

9 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Ponponkon: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
ndufrank:
Wrong!!! Next time call unto bro lalasticlala for he's a genius
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by inlandtaipan: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
How old is this road ?
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Ponponkon: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rossikk:

[size=15pt]TELL THE GOVERNOR HE'S A BASTARD AND A CRIMINAL. WHERE ARE PEDESTRIANS SUPPOSED TO WALK ALONG THIS PRIMITIVE SO CALLED ROAD? WHY ARE THE DRAINS NOT COVERED?

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN CLAIMING TO BE A GOVERNOR![/size]
let me help him out,the slabs that would be used to cover the drainage and pave way for pedestrians are being moulded Sir! The road was just opened to ease traffic congestion at Aba Owerri road.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by francondu: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rossikk:

[size=15pt]TELL THE GOVERNOR HE'S A BASTARD AND A CRIMINAL. WHERE ARE PEDESTRIANS SUPPOSED TO WALK ALONG THIS PRIMITIVE SO CALLED ROAD? WHY ARE THE DRAINS NOT COVERED?

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN CLAIMING TO BE A GOVERNOR![/size]
Am not from Abia State and don't have any contact with him. I posted what I saw

2 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by hinwazaka: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
studio14:
After this comment, you will find this commentator on a thread that was opened to offer blind worship to Fashola. You better shut your dirty mouth before I wipe you one Dirty slap.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Ponponkon: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abagworo:

That road is an inner road and if Nigerian inner roads can be like this I will appreciate. I must state however that Okezie Ikpeazu is the only Governor that is constructing long stretch of major road with underground drainage in the entire East apart from Amaechi who is no longer a Governor. Rochas Okorocha tried in covering drainages on Orlu and Wetheral Road in Owerri but the roads he started from scratch have short covered drainage at Dee Sam. I give it to Ikpeazu in this regard. Aba-Owerri Road will be the 1st of its kind in recent history of Southeast.
You are one of the honest men of this forum

4 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Zuria(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Would take Ikpeazu seriously when he completes Akoli-Alayi Road...its a shorter Road to Ohafia Army Barracks grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by hinwazaka: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Ask that ediot, what Ambode has done since he commenced operations as the Govenor of Lagos state.

8 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Ponponkon: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
francondu:
Bros eh,I'm not boasting,this road will last for many years.

1 Like

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by AbuMikey(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
ndufrank:

Sexkills? shockedgrin

4 Likes

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Well said .

1 Like

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Ponponkon: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Zuria:
Would take Ikpeazu seriously when he completes Akoli-Alayi Road...its a shorter Road to Ohafia Army Barracks grin grin
Everyone wants the one that affects him/her most to be fixed first. Are you aware of the Okono bridge under construction at Ohafia and the level of work done so far there? Dr Ikpeazu is just a humanbeing like us,give him time to work biko. Our monthly allocation is nothing to write home about but we have a governor who is incorruptible and maximizes the little he gets from the centre for the good of his people. Abia nwetukwanu obi anuri

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.