Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room (72072 Views)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Why Do You Stalk And Monitor People As If Your Life Depends On It? / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by voodoogangster(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
That's the plain king cobra and the other is an pigmy iguana and not the nile monitor lizard, the plain king cobra is known to feed on other snakes and also iguana is part of her delicacy so propably the iguana ran into the house as the king cobra followed chase. Just in chase of a meal and nothing else. Nothing spiritual or abnormal

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by voodoogangster(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
That's the plain king cobra and the other is an pigmy iguana and not the nile monitor lizard, the plain king cobra is known to feed on other snakes and also iguana is part of her delicacy so propably the iguana ran into the house as the king cobra followed chase. Just in chase of a meal and nothing else. Nothing spiritual or abnormal [/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by hansad: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Imanuelle:
What kind of houses do people live in in this Nigeria for Christ's sake?

angry

Even if its not a big well finished house, clean your surroundings, plant reptile retarding flowers, fumigate steadily, make every corner of your rooms visible so these things will have no place to hide. Haba!

What if the child got bitten and the reptiles snuck out? Who would have known?

Bikonu, make una dey try.

Look around the surroundings well. That type of abode can only be found in Yaribaland and northern Nigeria.
Guess why Nigeria is called a zoo. But those who want to drink crude oil get angry over calling Nigeria a zoo.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by impressiveguy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
braine:
This boy get mind o. shocked shocked shocked I cant stand less than 2 metres to those things. kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082034_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba
na girl o grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
D killer must b ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole
D great hunter in d thick forest.....

D house is a old building self,caution should b taken
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by wtfCode: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
this op live 4 bush o
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by linearity: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
In that a Residential house that ppl live in or it is a farm house? The type that is usually built in the forest, where you go for relaxation from the heat of the sun and some food after a hard day at work.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by teebaxy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
I hate the sight of snake with passion, sometimes I wonder why God even created such animal...but I realized that he is unquestionable God....iba re oooo
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Dcaliphate(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
crazy man!!!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by sapientia(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Keep your environs clean pls
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by JudgementHammer: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
I came 30minutes after the screaming and killing
.who wan die??
Clearly something isn't ordinary about those animals

-the area in d pic does not look bushy where such extremely wild animals could dwell
-its not just 1 of them in the room. Its 2 and ppl have been staying there without hearing hisses or seeing saliva droplets from d monitor lizard
-cobra isn't a kind of docile snake that dwell in a house quietly. Its an extremely dangerous and poisnous snake
-no other such animals was found in any nearby room or house. D 2 in that same room

Those living in there should thank God o.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sharap
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by sammieee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
I think if they can still search the room one more time it's like they saw the third creature... Only God knows how many loads go dey for that room. And OP, wait o, how large is the room and why is it that it's that little child sleeping there?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by sinistermind(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
The story sounds untrue... how can 2 reptiles of such size be in the same room at the same time? It is either the room is a forest or probably has a diabolical connection
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by macaranta(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm How come?Maybe they came to initiate the girl into something oh
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by daprincel(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Where d cutlass or stone marks for this animals body Na, op no con dey give person zobo here Abeggi angry
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by golddust6000(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
THAT IS NOT MONITOR LIZARD, komodo dragon is the name.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by koboko69: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rubbish..

Do they lay u guys for front page. How can u tell us the blantant lie and expect us to bliv. Monitor lizard and snake in lne room? Nonsense!!!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
1st day u see wall gecko...no problem

2nd day snake...ok, we kill it...probably cos of d bush behind the house

3rd day monitor lizard...are you waiting to start chewing Ogufe in your dream to know this is not coincidence and you should pack out of there

Na when u see Vulture for your bedroom you wan move abi??

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fearcom:

You can say that again.....

*turns on rechargeable lantern; scans every corner of the bedroom*
*turns light off* ...hears sound of a mouse...
*turns light back on*

Lol . . . Badt Guy
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by wokomabest(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
eme1n:
Damn, Cobra n Monitor lizard...
bad colabo
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Temmytea70(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
I came 30minutes after the screaming and killing
.who wan die??

End time lies
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by lantres000(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Haba these are Animals found in 20 Years old forest
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by kozmokaz(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
wonder how dis person dey get service upload pix even fr d bush em dey

while me dey here dey look fr service to answer call
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Babyphinas(f): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Guess is not ordinary
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by deolu2000(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Are u sure dt room isn't a zoo? because diz ain't usual occurences.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by eddybet(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] I think those same Animals are running on my ceiling... I was newly posted to this hospital.. I was ask to stay in one of their 3 bed rooms..can not even tell if it is 3 or 4 bedrooms.. Due to the extra big store rooms but at night all i hear is.. Big running on the ceiling.. Feeding and feasting... Noise... Sometimes i stare to my ceiling till 5 am.. A few month back i kill same snake pasted here same size, color and head... I ran let a mad man to call people to help me kill it... How can i explain a big snake of that size entered my well locked door and window from No where.... Fear gripped me. We did killed the snake i posted it on Facebook but not nairaland

Up till now i still hear the sound of animal feeding on those ceiling birds inside my ceiling... My next action was using snake repellant yet it didn't stop

Now i want to put dry pepper in empty milk cup and pepperishly smoke out the devil... While like 5 to 6 people to prepare for battle...
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by chimchim1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
What street in sambisa forest do you live.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by subbieD(f): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecided for room

Haddonbilifit!!!! That must be a forest ..... sad
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Baroba(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Duck tales....The man go hunting carry snake and monitor lizard come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.