Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room (72068 Views)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Why Do You Stalk And Monitor People As If Your Life Depends On It? / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2015
wachakuta:
Wch kind bedroom b dat?
When persons degrades to live near refuse dump sites, just because they want to live in the city, what do u expect?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
braine:

What?!!!!!! shocked shocked
Yeah for real!!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by akanji1: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2015
NO need to go buy meat again.........
Na divine provision..........
Put water for fire.........

Get me fresh pepper........
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by braine(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Yeah for real!!

You're lying joor.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by chopido(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2015
This is what my friend will call " follow come from village"
eme1n:
Damn, Cobra n Monitor lizard...
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by blowjanet: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2015
this one na from village o(abi na inside village this one happen) how monitor lizard and snake go wan chop one person, abi this small girl will become the next Oprah ni lol
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2015
braine:

You're lying joor.
Am not.
Thou it sounds funny but is real.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Duke007(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
I hate it when people tell lies for self glorification. A critical look at those things tells me that they are plastic caricatures of the creatures. Who kills a snake without mutilating the body? Is it possible to kill an animal without a drop of blood? Look at those things and tell me if you see any drop of blood? A child can never stay close to those dead creatures. So, who is the Op fooling? Certainly not me.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Bryan812(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Don't know about the snake but the monitor lizard is good meat. You guys should try it grin

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by blaqkween33(f): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Ooh Jesus embarassed
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by blaqkween33(f): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Bryan812:
;DDon't know about the snake but the monitor lizard is good meat. You guys should try it
Are u for real?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by macho44(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
I came 30minutes after the screaming and killing
.who wan die??

D small pikin na Zoo attendant?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by jamst2(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2015
hmmm! If only snakes arent poisonous,they would have been kept as pet after dogs & cats cos some of them are beautiful
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Bryan812(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
blaqkween33:
Are u for real?
I am, I actually ate one last week and it was good

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by 400billionman: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Thank God, no harm..
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Cully408(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
braine:
This boy get mind o. shocked shocked shocked I cant stand less than 2 metres to those things. kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082034_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba
Dey re dead already b4 dat pix was taken
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by glossy6(f): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Is monitor lizard dangerous?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
In Lasisi words
End time
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by gbishman: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Do this people live in a forest or what.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by eme1n(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
supereagle:

This not cobra, the chest of cobra is red.

You see the chest, abi you be snake lord

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by 400billionman: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Bryan812:
Don't know about the snake but the monitor lizard is good meat. You guys should try it grin

Nah excellent meat..
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by diegwu01: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Duke007:
I hate it when people tell lies for self glorification. A critical look at those things tells me that they are plastic caricatures of the creatures. Who kills a snake without mutilating the body? Is it possible to kill an animal without a drop of blood? Look at those things and tell me if you see any drop of blood? A child can never stay close to those dead creatures. So, who is the Op fooling? Certainly not me.
the snake was killed by suffocation, how do you expect to see blood?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by jamst2(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Nina4u:
Omfg shocked shocked i cant eaven see a spider or cockroach with out screaming and freakin out !!!

See this one
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by kosam(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
The only thing that creepy here is that this two animals are supposed to fight naturally and one should have killed one!

Something is smelling here o!!!
Hunmm didn't say anything
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Mariojane(f): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2015
leksmedia:
I smell lies , how did these two crippong creatures enter a room , you cant find these two except thick forest, and they were killed with slippers abi? lol btw @OP please , which part of sambisa Forest do you live again ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy are you indirectly saying he is one of the bokoboys were are searching for?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by maduxs: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2015
With this kind of house even bush meat can be hunt inside
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by vision2050: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Chai! OP you for put discretion for this pics now . . . For This late night person no fit sleep again undecided

I hate Snakes angry
how was your night?
hope u didn't dream about cobra?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by joearinze(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2015
those animals are her friends
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nina4u(f): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2015
maduxs:
With this kind of house even bush meat can be hunt inside
ugghhh do u guys eat anything? Snake for pepper soup . .bingo stew ..lizards ..snails ...smashed goatbrain(isi ewu) hyena...vultures ...this guy told me he caught termites he go eat ...seriously? I go b vegetarian when i go entah naija ...if i dont se am chop the head of the chicken i no go belive e go b chicken oooo undecided
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by McBrooklyn(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2015
vision2050:
how was your night?
hope u didn't dream about cobra?

Yeah! I didn't! Though I Didn't Slept In My Room Yesterday Night sad
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2015
tunde1200:
nice creatures you hate like this!

Yeah! I hate it! And I'm sure 80% of people in this thread hate it too angry
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by mrkings84(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Did u just say bed room?? Hmmmm don't what to say, thinking u wanted to say in a zoo
Check out my signature for extra cash this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.