Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans (19503 Views)

Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by HirstMOG(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2015
philips70:

OK, Rivers APC should cross over to Lagos state and turn to opposition there. Clap for yourself. Problem is we have all turned to overgrown hypocrites in Nigeria because if it was an APC governor who has borrowed how much Wike has done nobody will rest in this Nairaland. Now he is asking for more after N30b+, state allocations and IGR in just 5mnths for only patched roads and salaries. Politicians will continue to dance kokoma on our heads.

Do you know how much Ambode has borrowed in Lagos Outside the insecurity in Lagos, there is no water in Lagos as we speak, traffic worsen, how many can I mention APC should stop witch-hunting and acting as opposition OK.

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
i though wike's election was cancelled... why is he still there.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Bgorgeous: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2015
45billion and still counting . the banks re Happy making blood profits

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Lamasta(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Walkopet:
I don't just know, I hate PDP and their candidates with passion, Dem stealing no be here.

Mind u, b4 u quote me, i no be APC fans o.

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by philips70(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
HirstMOG:

Do you know how much Ambode has borrowed in Lagos Outside the insecurity in Lagos, there is no water in Lagos as we speak, traffic worsen, how many can I mention APC should stop witch-hunting and acting as opposition OK.

You are mixing up issues. APC Rivers state is an opposition in that state and have the right to act as an opposition over there. You have to make comments that at least can justify 10% of any education you acquired. You can only say what you are saying if APC national publicity secretary released that statement.

Anyway, I only chose to lecture you for free so some of you can wake up from this perpetual state of ignorance.

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Greatidonis: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2015
50 Billion in loans in 50 days yet all he is doing is to fill potholes meanwhile we still have alot of bad roads and nearbouhoods that one can't even attempt visiting a friend even if have a friend staying with child's dedication I can't still visit my friends house eat rice. embarassed tongue
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by HirstMOG(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2015
philips70:

You are mixing up issues. APC Rivers state is an opposition in that state and have the right to act as an opposition over there. You have to make comments that at least can justify 10% of any education you acquired. You can only say what you are saying if APC national publicity secretary released that statement.

Anyway, I only chose to lecture you for free so some of you can wake up from this perpetual state of ignorance.

I can see you are senseless. How have they tried to make the APC States better Don't forget whenever you point one finger, the rest will be pointing to you. Propaganda Party and followers.

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Adamsking:
Some comments I see on Trends at time just make me laugh. From the look of things some people haven't been to Rivers state before and they come here and give nasty comments filled with lies just to canvas their support. During the Apc tenure in River state they was peace,no stealing, kidnappings, cultism n Co. And actually if they was it would be a minor suitations. BUT since the presence of Wike n PDP they has been great increase in Crime rate. Rather you keep saying Wike is working I won't argue on that but the money being said to be used to Execute this job are way to low to what Wike calms to be used. Most uncompleted job are just what he finished up. And I am certain if he retain that position River state will be at Risk and jeopardy for the Next four Years
Is Apc better? How many Apc states like Lagos are doing better than Rivers in Security?
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by philips70(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
HirstMOG:

I can see you are senseless. How have they tried to make the APC States better Don't forget whenever you point one finger, the rest will be pointing to you. Propaganda Party and followers.

You are still senseless and proving inability to learn here. For the umpteenth time it was APC Rivers that released the statement you read and it is within their power as opposition in that state to do so.
If you cannot understand this last attempt I will have to advise your parents to demand full refund of all fees paid on you.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2015
philips70:

You are still senseless and proving inability to learn here. For the umpteenth time it was APC Rivers that released the statement you read and it is within their power as opposition in that state to do so.
If you cannot understand this last attempt I will have to advise your parents to demand full refund of all fees paid on you.
Mumu,Apc Rivers should allow our Governor Wike to Work like PDP is doing in Lagos! Everything propaganda,they are too desperate!
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Flashh:
Babe, are you sure you're OK? embarassedundecidedangrycheesy
YES I AM
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by ikkkkk: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:

Guy stop derailing thread/topics na with your stale jokes and advert

Thanks for telling him/ her.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by HirstMOG(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2015
philips70:

You are as dumb as APC. You should first check yourself for errors before accusing another. Go to Edo, Osun, Benue etc and see how much loans their governors have taken from the banks. APC campaign strategy before the general elections was, check all the APC governing States and see the infrastructural developments. Can they still do same now? Dummy, my point is, APC should stop complaining about others shortcomings when they themselves have lot to bother about.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by philips70(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2015
HirstMOG:

You are as dumb as APC. You should first check yourself for errors before accusing another. Go to Edo, Osun, Benue etc and see how much loans their governors have taken from the banks. APC campaign strategy before the general elections was, check all the APC governing States and see the infrastructural developments. Can they still do same now? Dummy, my point is, APC should stop complaining about others shortcomings when they themselves have lot to bother about.

You are pitiably irredeemable.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Ephemmm: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2015
HirstMOG:
Lagos is APC state, why are they not worried about the present insecurity bothering Lagos APC, Kindly show Nigerians what you have achieved so far since the last general elections All what you do is accuse both the past and present government of the opposition when you don't have anything to show as a better political party.

How I wish you can state what PDP achieved in the past 16 years.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Living4christ(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2015
braimeddy:

CC : lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/rivers-apc-warns-banks-against-giving-wike-loans/

I thought they all had the same goal, to build the nation and state interest, so why is it that when PDP win and APC loose or vise versa, they will start to hold each others neck, can't any of them that wins do what they proposed to do is there any difference is it not the same state budget that they will use to achieve the proposed development. This people does not have the state and national interest at heart they are just selfish seeking their own interest above that of the state and nation, and it must not be so. They are saying that banks should not give Wike loan, let me ask the loan is it for his own self or for the development of the state (of course he can not take loan and put all of them into his personal budget, if he would steal he cannot take more than 20% of the money) if it is for the development of the state why say he should not be giving any loan. Selfishness I say is the problem. For Nigeria to be Better there must be accountability and it must split, (Biafra and Nigeria) so that there will be no tribalism and inequality at high rate
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Seculent: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2015
remember007:
YES I AM
No you ain't.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Ndeewonu: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Walkopet:
I don't just know, I hate PDP and their candidates with passion, Dem stealing no be here.

Yes, we understand. You are just like the proverbial old man who claims he does not eat rat meat, but each time children kill one, he uses his teeth to share the rat meat amongst the children. ‎

Both parties are wicked and terrible looters. Forget about hypes, they are all selfish and not serving your interest. ‎I know them very well. The difference is that while PDP stole with impunity, buying properties in choicest areas and stamping their names on it (living in it and making noises about it), APC members were very intelligent and silent about their stealing, living in remote areas and outskirts while buying and owning mansions in the most expensive areas across the country; all properties not traceable to them. 

I know both sides very well. I wish people knew who we are dealing with, and learn to dine with both felons with a loooooong spoon. 
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by esonuu(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
See una life, but Amaechi didnt just sponsor APC at national level wit River state cash,he went as far as catering de campain bills for buhari wen he contested 4 presidency..nonsense
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by softRay(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2015
geedeex2:
Wike is trying to do what Jonathan did in the last days of his reign which is to loot and plunge the state into debt so that the coming administration will spend 4 years paying the debt and wont be able to complete a successful project while in office
you just dull
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by softRay(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:
Apc no get shame, no be same rivers money amaechi used on buhari they are talking of? They should try and be objective please

tell them bro
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by HirstMOG(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

How I wish you can state what PDP achieved in the past 16 years.

This is one of the reasons politicians will continue using your brains to play football. You guys keep saying PDP 16yrs, those your so called angels in APC, where did they come from
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by emmaelectelect(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Shehucom:
They would dt at their own peril and should he loose the re run election to APC, then the APC incoming governor would have debt hanging around his neck
who will vote APC in Rivers, My friend stop fantasizing!!! Rivers is not APC
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
These APC Rants are so stupid. Please they suddenly forgot that Amechi looted Rivers dry. Well take note APC life span is just this one term.

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by Wizlove(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Walkopet:

Then who are you?
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by lomprico(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
geedeex2:
Wike is trying to do what Jonathan did in the last days of his reign which is to loot and plunge the state into debt so that the coming administration will spend 4 years paying the debt and wont be able to complete a successful project while in office
Same thing amechi did.

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by minwafor: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
When they also advise banks not to lend money to Aregbesola, Rochas and other governors, that's is when I will take them serious. For now, they are jokers.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by nikz(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
APC should shut up and allow wike to govern wether he is doing eye service or not, wether it is pretence or canvassing for supporters? He is better than someone who abadoned projects cus of little distraction, luking for whom to blame. Wike is a gov who is ever ready wether it is alrite or not others should emulate this. Make the guy work!

Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by nikz(f): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
emmaelectelect:
who will vote APC in Rivers, My friend stop fantasizing!!! Rivers is not APC
Tell him
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by ihatesycophant(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shame didn't allow Wike seek for bail-out loan that has a minimal loan interest rate unlike bank interest rate. Why Wike putting the state in high bank debt when he has opportunity to seek from FG soft loan in form of bail-out.
Re: Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans by lomprico(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2015
ihatesycophant:
Shame didn't allow Wike seek for bail-out loan that has a minimal loan interest rate unlike bank interest rate. Why Wike putting the state in high bank debt when he has opportunity to seek from FG soft loan in form of bail-out.
If u r saying bail out that means wike was right when he said amechi emptied d state tresurey.

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me / Oyo, Bauchi, Enugu Governors’ Defection Underway - Fani-Kayode On Joining APC