Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60517 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by kazolad(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Simple, give her the cucumber

311 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
report her to d management? silly....quit ur job? sillier..

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by fullstreets: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teacher, ur English language though......

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by iceberylin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who no like better thing?

Don't get it twisted, ur not the better thing.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by babasolo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bro u don enter 1st class oooooo

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by iceberylin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
fullstreets:
And he taught her physics grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by frankcris(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
fullstreets:

dude, this made me laugh so hard that i forgot what i wanted to comment...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jomoh: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
What should you do?

My advice:
Go and get her laid.

I will be happy to read that a paedophile teacher was castrated.

Rubbish

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, am a graduate but am yet to be mobilised for service. In order not to be idle, i took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary school in my area. There is a girl in my class whom she has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. i found out that she always give me lustful facialexpression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topic in physics which i will explain to her. This continues until last week when i received a call from her( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?

Report this behavior before it gets too far. Follow the chain of commands; starting from the person above you first. Do not keep this quiet nor quit your job. I would not bother the dean or president of the school with this. Start with the head of your department/ and your ombudsman- especially you are junior faculty/staff.

Good luck. Thread carefully.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
How you guys say it here? She wants you to "mark her present" grin Or however that term goes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by hkidola00(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
obum88:

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by hkidola00(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
obum88:

17 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by eyeon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
And the worst is that most girls seem almost unstoppable when they are desperate...
My brother; you're in a real hot shiit...
Just pray yourself out. Some girls can be possessed.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Laolu97(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Reporting ha to d management might affect ha self esteem and also quitin d job is a bad idea also.Y dont u talk some senses to ha and allow ha to understand dat it cant be possible but if u wish,u fit sample ha sha o.(d outcome might just be dangerous!) grin

36 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Yksoul(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
TALK TO HER IT'S NOT POSSIBLE,CALL THE ATTENTION OF SCHOOL'S COUNSELLOR TO HANDLE THAT OR LEAVE THE SCHOOL

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nd dis got ur head swallowed sad smh
Op she s still an adolescent .pls undstnd.dat k..careless Abt dah Nd focus on ur job k.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by NemzySeries(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2015
ma guy datz a feminine ferrari in front of u which is not sumfin u get to see everyday.....pls dunt blow dis up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by moski5(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2015
lol yours is worse
mine was after I left d sch was bombarded wit calls n messages along d L word lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by yapapa: 6:58am On Nov 17, 2015
sfklfszgn:
That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates
did he mention anything pertaining to been from the southwest? not only you are a tribal bigot,you are a very dumb,idiotic fellow as well.goat from the cursed tribe,I spit on you.

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Fireson: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin
Onwu akpo gi okwu....... embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by frankwells(f): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Le me knw when it hits d FP
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Afeezoladapo(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2015
OP. just talk senses to her head & DAT will settle everything. She's a small girl.
u don't need to report her or leave d sch.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Swissheart(f): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
There is no point reporting her to the school management because any child who has got the nerves to come out straight to the teacher demanding for an affair must have grown enough balls.Talk to her maturely and as a teacher.If there is a good teacher who won't blow it open,let him/her know because desperation can go bad.You can also peacefully search for another school.

@op....I really hope you aren't representing yourself as a 'what's up' guy ........pls earn your respect.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Fraih(f): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Some girls can be very desperate...

Talk to her, that it cant work and threaten to Report her, am sure you must have handled issues like this in your undergraduate days, handle this with wisdom, she might go around telling her friends things that might be implicative if you return her advances.
Your reputation matters

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Qualer: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Swissheart:
There is no point reporting her to the school management because any child who has got the nerves to come out straight to the teacher demanding for an affair must have grown enough balls.Talk to her maturely and as a teacher.If there is a good teacher who won't blow it open,let him/her know because desperation can go bad.You can also peacefully search for another school.

@op....I really hope you aren't representing yourself as a 'what's up' guy ........pls earn your respect.

damn!!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by captain340(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
4 God's sake, were u xpectin smtin less than dat? U re dia hero:a young n mayb good looking teacher, probably friendly wit almost every one, wic is normal of every bad guy. First, talk senses to her head, and treat her as U would, d rest of the class. At least something to start with and let's see what happens afterwards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
I dnt see anything wrong with that,provided she is not a minor,...

You can hold off until she leave the school but if she is nt the type you would want to have for keep then tell her off.......
If she is adamant,report her to the school authority..

It all about choice.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by schumastic(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
How you guys say it here? She wants you to "mark her present" grin Or however that term goes.
must you comment grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa / What Was Your First GPA &now Your Current CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.