Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (39883 Views)

How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / How Ministries Are Coping Without Ministers Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Mekzmoney(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Guy, do u knw more abt AJK iron n steel coy?
IdisuleOurOwn:
Well, there might be scarcity of PMS in other places, but here (Ajaokuta Steel City) nothing like that. And it is sold at N97.

About the no light issue, I enjoy 24 hours power supply.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Excellentmind: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2015
I think this is part of the change. At least poverty will be reduced by this temporal job of black market business by those who are hopeless of getting jobs tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:

Haba I go vex for u o cheesy which one be 3years undecided kindly read my signature embarassed
Yeah, i have been seeing this for a long time. I saw the signature. it said you already have 800k, or did you mean "need 800k" undecided
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by johnnystackz(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
I have temporarily relocated to Ghana. For the two months I've been here, no fuel scarcity. The total amount of time I have stayed here without electricity so far during my two months stay isn't up to 4 hours. Naija which way?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by 175(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
kobonaire:

grin grin
Funny guy but not true, you should know her brain/emotional state is in control of everything

You sure? Konji na bastard ooo gringrin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by innuit: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Well, there might be scarcity of PMS in other places, but here (Ajaokuta Steel City) nothing like that. And it is sold at N97.

O good! Lets all move to Ajaokuta then, and problem solved.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by stteejax(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
She is beautiful,hardworking,the most wonderful woman v eva met, the only woman that can't break my stone heart,caring nd understanding,Best mum...that's my mama..HBD Mum..

Friends join me in celebrating my mum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by ikkkkk: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
innuit:

O good! Lets all move to Ajaokuta then, and problem solved.

grin grin grin grin I quite agree with you.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
obailala:
Another warm meal is set for the usual suspects. Even while Nigerians groan about the inconvenience of the current fuel scarcity, the wailers are presently at their most excited state presently; they are excited for at least having something genuine to wail about this time around.
#WhyEvils

Look at human being. I was nearly stranded yesterday night, paid like triple the normal fare all in a bid to get home. All you can come up with in defence of your demagogues is this trash??

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2015
NnaaGuy:

Yeah, i have been seeing this for a long time. I saw the signature. it said you already have 800k, or did you mean "need 800k" undecided

She needs N4million for heart surgery in India

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

Thank you.

Or better still

Check:https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/52
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Odunsco01(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Abi...tell dem oo i stay in s.a.e(ondo estate)
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by kevwemike: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2015
4reala:
Abeg o, where is our minister of petroleum o , well dis is wat we get when a president want to administer all d sectors of d economy alone by himself
Wanna put some extra cash in your pocket no this is not a scam yes this is a 100% free all you have to do is click this link http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=321553 and follow the steps its easy as 123 who wouldn't wont $500 a day its free money lets get it
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by 201320142015ob(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
When this man tenure go finish self.
I do tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by chuksmad(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2015
We never have it bad like this, that is one good thing GED did for us, when he was in power, hardly fuel scarcity, it was reduced to the barest minimal level. Now come the Hausa/ Fulani in power, we started experiencing fuel scarcity. I am not a bit surprise with this development. Come to Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state, a liter is up to N500, if you see it at all.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by shakaZuIlu: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
charlesucheh:
So what do you want?
Bring GEJ back?
Bruv, you know we saw worse in his regime.
Just learn to get use to it with another. Ok!
But definitely not with PDP.
[/s]
shatap there how many times have you seen this kind of scarcity in Gej's regime or you want to be fooling yourself

tell your self the truth and stop living in denial

na your ancestors go get use to it

fools change chanting sai baba zombies

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by wiZbanky(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

dat quarry town wey be like dump site?? Who lives there anyway

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
which parts of Lagos has this fuel scarcity?
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by datigbogirl: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
Instead of full cash you voted for a mere change now enjoy your change.

this is what you get when you vote an illiterate terrorist bastard general that has no economic plan rather than pighting kwarapshun when his ministers are kwarapshun themselves.

Buhari is a certified terrorist gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.
hopeless kunu drinking bastard with fura d'nunu infested brain.

die baba angry

Baba will probably have a Seizure or Heart attack if he sees ds.

chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Odunsco01(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

bros...help me tell dem oo
lol...am also in a.j (ajaokuta)
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Ojayk(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2015
please reactivate your body language @mbuhari before this fuel scarcity gets us to have a re-think
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by gerald01: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2015
they are probing Nigeria for kwarapshan... grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by FaskRolce: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I'm sure Ajaokuta is not IN Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2015
obailala:
Another warm meal is set for the usual suspects. Even while Nigerians groan about the inconvenience of the current fuel scarcity, the wailers are presently at their most excited state presently; they are excited for at least having something genuine to wail about this time around.
#WhyEvils

Hahahahahaha.

I can feel your pains bro,'
Just find a way to manage it.

As for me, I dey kamkpe dey watch una and the disaster you brought upon Nigerians by electing a clueless bigot as your President.

Tell yourself the truth, assuming this is happening under Jonathan, will you be this humble and patriotic?

Hahahaha. Hypocrites.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by funkybully(f): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Useless govt. They want Christians to suffer during this Yuletide season.

God pass buhari and apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by pedrilo: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2015
wat excuse can dis present administration give Nigerians for allowing things continue as they were? ain't we suppose to have some change? i am not seeing or feelin any change pls!
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by pedrilo: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Odunsco01:
bros...help me tell dem oo
lol...am also in a.j (ajaokuta)
#in fuel scarcity voice. . . "keep calm people of ajaokuta, i'm on my way"

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Kk4(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Dividends of community development by corporations.. Nice one
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by OpeDwarroir: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2015
I have really noticed something about the APC e-supporters; they are very pained anytime this government is criticised. They resort to insults and name calling. Some few months ago, they were the same people calling GEJ all sorts of name, yet they get angry anytime PMB is insulted. Some even go as far as saying PMB is old enough to be your grand father, but they never considered same during GEJ reign.

My advise to such people is simple; develop a thick skin and be prepared for a long battle. It's just 6 months and APC is already sweating. You can never find it easy, the same measure used against GEJ and PDP is obviously coming against PMB and APC in a harder way. Being in the opposition is always very easy, but being in the ruling party is very difficult because you will always be on your toes to avoid mistakes and loopholes for attack.

Finally, the APC e-supporters are the actual wailers and not the PDP e-supporters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2015
googlepikin:
Nigeria don enter one chance bus. terrorist have taken over Nigeria. we Christians must do something quick and fast, before they will order us to recite their book in our primary and secondary every morning. #wecryforparisians
it seems u just enterd nigeria to knw dat we have survivd what was worst than this. Dont involve religion

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2015
lolu007:
We have been through worse.. We will survive

you be mumu. I don't know why you people reason like this. some promised and guaranteed you CHANGE for the better only to give you change for the worse and you say "we have been through worse.. we will survive." #Waka

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2015
googlepikin:
Nigeria don enter one chance bus. terrorist have taken over Nigeria. we Christians must do something quick and fast, before they will order us to recite their book in our primary and secondary every morning. #wecryforparisians
Childish reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.