Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,813 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow (761 Views)

Tem Record's present ( Ayo Brown Philip ) promo copy is out now / Which Artist Album/promo Copy Cover Design Is Your Favorite And Why? / Your Album/promo Copy Cover Design Is Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by bombsquad(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2009
I THOT I SHOULD SHARE THIS SONG WITH YOU GUYS, I AM A DJ WITH ABOUT EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE AND I THINK THIS SONG WAS WELL DONE, I AM FEELING IT.YOU GUYS SHOULD D/LOAD,LISTEN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, I AM TOLD ONLY TEN D/LOADS ARE AVAILABLE SO PLS LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE TEN,

http://rapidshare.com/files/234966455/BOSENLO.mp3.html
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by Krayola(m): 3:17am On May 20, 2009
post a link where we can just hear it. I'm not just goin to download a file some strange dude posted on a forum. thanks. smiley
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by Nobody: 7:41am On May 20, 2009
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by bombsquad(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2009
@ Ibkaye ; Thanks for your help, tho i would appreciate it if you left your comments, im hooking up some mixes for my alaba boys this week and i wanna know if to add the song to it, Your opinion will make the differencer, Ok people, i need to hear from you

@Krayola;Im sorry for not posting a listen link, Im not too familiar with the sites where these things are done, I hope you've heard the song now, Pls leave comments
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by bombsquad(m): 1:09am On May 21, 2009
Folks keep the comments coming please,
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by adekampe: 11:00am On May 22, 2009
its not bad, who's the artitse?i like the intro and the instrumental, nice hook too
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by bombsquad(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2009
The song was done by Bornstar and m.speech.The birthday people.
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by Krayola(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2009
I like it a lot. I really do. It sounded a lil distorted on my speakers but i have a pair of really good headphones and it sounded a lot better. that had better not be the final mix because I think it would be a waste of a good song. I like the lyrics, I think it is sorta original,  I like the second verse,  the stuff about van damne and Jet li,  That makes for good visuals on the video (if you shoot one milk that part for all its worth). It is really catchy and if you can get it mixed by people that know their shit it can do well.

The problems I had with it were,  The hook is good, but there is too much of it in the song,  it sounded like almost 70% of the song. The format should be a 16 bar verse, 8 bar hook, 16 bar verse, 8 bar hook. It sounded like u had it in reverse. I heard it again and noticed that you didn't. But there was just too much of "sho ti mo bo she nlo" in there because u had it in the verses. But i guess that can also work to ur advantage in naija. That might work there cause it just makes it more catchy. I'm not sure, 

Then I don't like that T-pain effect thing,  but then every song has it in Naija so i guess that works as well,  I'm just telling you how i feel about it.

Thats my honest opinion,  hope it helps. Good Luck,  wish you all the best.

haha,  i thought it was your song,  Well, if you know the guys that did it pass my message on to them.

it is a good song,  put it on ur mixtape.
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by laggchick: 11:49pm On May 22, 2009
Ive been looking for this song, heard it at AQUA 27 on wednesday.Bornstar and m.speech have done it again.The song is simply amazing.I personally believe theyre one of the best.>Hope this one blows up this time and people really begin to feel them, gonna have this playing all night.
Re: Just Got This Promo Copy Yst: ***hot***i Thnk It Might Blow by bombsquad(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2009
@ Krayols, Your analysis is very good.Thank you for your time, i will pass it on to the guys, i actually talked them into coming n the site to speak.

@laggchick, Yes,the song is making waves gradually, Im helping them with the promotion,

(1) (Reply)

Modenine Out With 'badman' Remix! / Who Is The Best Love Song Music Composer / Video For Ego (lagbaja's Former Lead Singer) - Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.