Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (5698 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by olanna08: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
To have children and provide them with the right framework to grow up and face life with loving parents on their side.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by rita25(f): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
because i ant to be a mom ,luv my husband and kids just feel complete as a total woman.pls any available husband on nairaland ready for marriage? kiss
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by nodullin(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
because i am getting OLD
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Amya(f): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2010
To conform to societal demands. Other than that, nothing,
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by tpia1: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2011
because of time and tide

maybe.

or just no particular reason.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by lokya(f): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married?
« #6 on: May 20, 2009, 09:02 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my toilet needs scrubbing, my entire house is full of cobwebs and dirt, my clothes are so,
Na d kind una dey wash woman pants
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by zulike(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2011
Marraige!!
Is a scary word, is like being in POLICE costudy 4 life. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by sashaa(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
Cos i need companionship
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by eewule(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Because i am tired of dealing with girlfriends. Time for a wife
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Monicasque(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
coz i love him and i know that i wana spend the rest of my life with him coz my heart feels fed when i think of him. He brings a smile to my face and i want him to be the one who walks with me through this journey of life. its too long when you are alone but its enjoyable when there is someone there with you every step of the way. I want him to be the one i go through ups and downs with him and i want him to never lv my side again

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Monicasque: coz i love him and i know that i wana spend the rest of my life with him coz my heart feels fed when i think of him. He brings a smile to my face and i want him to be the one who walks with me through this journey of life. its too long when you are alone but its enjoyable when there is someone there with you every step of the way. I want him to be the one i go through ups and downs with him and i want him to never lv my side again

This lady is looking for love! I pray you find it.
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Sanboy25: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
I don't want to grow old alone... undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Monicasque(f): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
kaboninc:

This lady is looking for love! I pray you find it.

already found it honey
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? by david2nice: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2013
getting married will make feel more responsible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? / Chaii See Finishing / the Beautiful And Humble Onila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.