Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees (1331 Views)

Hand Over The Federal Roads To Us - Governors Of 36 States Ask FG / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Why Have Governors Refused To Pay Salaries,allowances Inspite Of Bail Out Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by mike404(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2015
[b] The governors of at least 24 states
have announced they will not accept
Syrian refugees. The states range
from Alabama and Georgia, to Texas
and Arizona, to Michigan and Illinois,
to Maine and New Hampshire. Among
these 24 states, all but one have
Republican governors.

The announcements came after
authorities revealed that at least one
of the suspects believed to be involved
in the Paris terrorist attacks entered
Europe among the current wave of
Syrian refugees. He had falsely
identified himself as a Syrian named
Ahmad al Muhammad and was
allowed to enter Greece in early
October.

Some leaders say they either oppose
taking in any Syrian refugees being
relocated as part of a national
program or asked that they be
particularly scrutinized as potential
security threats….

The Council on American-Islamic
Relations said Monday, “Defeating
ISIS involves projecting American
ideals to the world. Governors who
reject those fleeing war and
persecution abandon our ideals and
instead project our fears to the
world.”…[/b]

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/now-24-governors-have-refused-to-take-syrian-refugees
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by noeloge82(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
It is expected cos nobody wants to accept ISIS in d name of immigrants

I just Hope that NASTRADAMUS prediction of war is not gradually coming close

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by honeywealth75(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by DaBullIT(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2015
They have good heads on their necks

considering those fleabags are more of terrorists than refugees, i wouldn't agree to let them in my country either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by mike404(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2015
ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A CANCER TEAM #BANISLAM
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by mike404(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
CC LALASTICLALA SEUN OBINOSCOPY
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by menix(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2015
The Fear of Syrian Refugees is the beginning of wisdom..

I hope Germany stance on ISIS still stands cous nah Germany be nxt..

Soon Buhari will offer the Syrian refugees asylum when every other country would have closed their borders..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
In another development, Biafra want to severe ties with Nigerian Jihardists.

Support us, that is the only way to go.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by bewla(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2015
mike404:
ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A CANCER TEAM #BANISLAM
grow up
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Banter1(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Banter1(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Disease called Islam spreading like wild fire. We will crush them and take over Ka'aba in Hajji and build a CHURCH there, call it #EndTimeTinZ
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
bewla:
grow up

It takes a grown up to know that Islam is equal to terror.
JIhardism as taught by Mohammed, Usman Dan Fodio and Shekau leave nothing to be desired.

Either you are trying to deceive us or you need to grow up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Enosas(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Imagine the world without islam.Islam a religion of peace my foot.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by StOla: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Common sense must always defeat political correctness.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by bettercreature(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Turkey has been clamouring for safe no flight zone inside syria for a very long time but they refused to take their advice into consideration,i dont know when these senseless leaders will realise there is a need to create safe city inside syria to quench all this refuge crisis
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by henchamb(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
What's breaking about it.
Europe that admitted them is under threat.
They should go home and fix their homes.
They started he civil war, nobody started the War for them.

Lesson for my biafran people
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by bonechamberlain(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2015
u want them to do a Paris like attack on their states.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by bewla(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
It takes a grown up to know that Islam is equal to terror

Either you are trying to deceive us or you need to grow up.[/quote] when God order the Israelite king to go in to the country of Palestine to kill all living thing dose that say it should be done now in this generation.

when jesus said he who have no sword to sell is garment to buy one.

is that to say he is spreading terror.

every man have is reason to do evil or good
what ever u do u should b hold for it not your religion

just to add now a days u hear and read pastors raping more then the alfas will it be ok if we say Christianity preach rape
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by coolzeal(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2015
What about Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait and those Arab countries on the peninsular doing about these immigrants? I thought they all hate the Western ways of life: You can possibly want what you hate..
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by simpleseyi: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
I am a Muslim. Will I accept Syrian refugees in to my house? Never ever. Even Saudi Arabian government will not take them in.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by iykeaniogbe(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2015
mike404:
[b] The governors of at least 24 states
have announced they will not accept
Syrian refugees. The states range
from Alabama and Georgia, to Texas
and Arizona, to Michigan and Illinois,
to Maine and New Hampshire. Among
these 24 states, all but one have
Republican governors.

The announcements came after
authorities revealed that at least one
of the suspects believed to be involved
in the Paris terrorist attacks entered
Europe among the current wave of
Syrian refugees. He had falsely
identified himself as a Syrian named
Ahmad al Muhammad and was
allowed to enter Greece in early
October.

Some leaders say they either oppose
taking in any Syrian refugees being
relocated as part of a national
program or asked that they be
particularly scrutinized as potential
security threats….

The Council on American-Islamic
Relations said Monday, “Defeating
ISIS involves projecting American
ideals to the world. Governors who
reject those fleeing war and
persecution abandon our ideals and
instead project our fears to the
world.”…[/b]

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/now-24-governors-have-refused-to-take-syrian-refugees
Yesterday it was 4, today its 24.The fear of dis refugees is d begining of fear...
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Perhaps the conspiracy theorists are wrong in their assertions of the attack on France. But one cannot deny the fact that their are lots of logical questions which demands answers. I kept asking myself, what does ISIS stand to gain from attacking France who actually plays no major military role in the fight against ISIS in Syria, and who is by the way one of the most vocal critic of Russia's war efforts against ISIS and "moderate Islamist" in Syria?

One would think Russia which has been bombing ISIS non stop in Syria should be a much easier target for ISIS terrorists attack. Considering ISIS declaration of war on Russia and Russia's close proximity to syria and the large number of ISIS recruits from Russia. ISIS didnt deem Russia a worthy target, but France, why?

The media are saying some of the ISIS terrorist entered France as SYRIAN REFUGEES. And the world knows, europe and US are battling for solutions to the Syrian refugee crisis. Theres an ongoing negotiation btw Eu countries and Turkey. Syrian refugees would be returned to Turkey and it would stop the flood of Syrian refugees and in return, Turkey would be compensated with $Billions and a " ticket" to become an EU member. Last month the British parliament voted to cut back military spendings of British war mission against ISIS in Syria. That vote was said to be a humiliating defeat for David Cameron, US and war hawks. The world has barely started mourning the attack on on France, when the British Parliament swung into action by even doubling the military funding they voted against just last month. I kept asking myself this, which country or countries stand to benefit most from this tragedy and the military and political repercussions that is sure to follow? . Nato has promised stern military retaliation in Syria, with many Nato planes on Syrian skies bombarding ISIS, what are the chances that there won't be direct confrontation with Russian fighter jets who are in control of Syrian airspace?

How did ISIS came into existence in the first place, and who is financing them?
Why is Turkey, a Nato country bombing the Syrian Kurds who are fighting ISIS, rather than ISIS?
Why is turkey the major gateway of ISIS recruits into Syria?
why has Nato countries been paying lip service in their war against ISIS?
Why does Nato keeps training "moderate jihadist" in Jordan and Turkey, despite admitting that about 80% of this trained fighters end up joining ISIS?
The number of bombs Russia dropped on ISIS in their first 3 weeks of bombardment is more than what Nato countries dropped on ISIS in 1yr. Why? Why? Why?

Abeg, make sombodi helep me answer these questions. And may God rest the souls of all the innocent lives that were lost in France, Nigeria, Syria et al.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by mike404(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2015
simpleseyi:
I am a Muslim. Will I accept Syrian refugees in to my house? Never ever. Even Saudi Arabian government will not take them in.
AGARAWU WILL NOT LIKE THIS STATEMENT
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by PRYCE(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Why would they?

Why take in potential security threats?
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2015
It is only a tree that will be told that they are coming to cut it down tomorrow and will keep standing without running away. IS is threatening Washington DC and all Obama is thinking of is to welcome them on American soil. I am begining to tilt towards the Republicans. They have the balls to lead America and exercise their role and power as 'the police of the world'.

The Democrats(especially Obama) are as authoritative and potent as dead dodo. They spoil things and wait for Republicans to fix them.

I still support Hilary Clinton. And I believe the invasion of the middle east is the cause of IS, but it is high time America and worl powers take decisive action against those guys like Russia is doing.
Re: Breaking News: 24 Us Governors Refused To Take Syrian Refugees by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
bewla:

It takes a grown up to know that Islam is equal to terror

Either you are trying to deceive us or you need to grow up. when God order the Israelite king to go in to the country of Palestine to kill all living thing dose that say it should be done now in this generation.

when jesus said he who have no sword to sell is garment to buy one.

is that to say he is spreading terror.

every man have is reason to do evil or good
what ever u do u should b hold for it not your religion

just to add now a days u hear and read pastors raping more then the alfas will it be ok if we say Christianity preach rape

My brother Islam might not be a bad religion but you people need to 'upgrade'. I always tell my fellow Christians that if Jesus didn't come, I'd gladly be an atheist or pagan. Jesus changed Christianity and gave it a modern and humane face.

On the other hand, Islam is still steeped in the practice of olden days that are considered barbaric. Who preaches Jihad in this modern time? Why is Islam the only religion troubling the world today? Is it that majority of the adherents of the religion do not understand or follow the teachings of prophet Mohammed? From Nigeria to Egypt, USA, UK and France Islam is becoming synonymous with terrorism. Is it not high time those of you who are not violent or terrorists do something about the large number of other misguided followers?

(1) (Reply)

500 Nigerian Deportees Arrive Lagos From The UK / Like Shiites Like Maitassine; Why The North Is Unaminously Against Shiites / EFCC Dock Two Boys Over N210m ATM Fraud(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.