Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos (1262 Views)

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East / Why Buhari Ordered Arrest Of Close Ally And Arms Panel Member, Umar / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by jimi4us: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2015
At first I thought it was a joke until I saw VANGUARD reported it. We all know the army won't make such comment without Buhari the Commander in Chief not giving them the order to crush igbos. Terrorist organizations have taken over Aso Rock. Nigeria need international bodies to come break it up peacefully or we will have to do it forcefully.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2015
I just laff at ipob... Buhari has waged war, ipob should do same..m
Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by galadima77(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Piss on thread, op and Biafra...afteralll, not all ibos are fraudsters
Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by titosantana(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Na lie go kill you OP

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by Khd95(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Oloshi wit bullshitt talkgringrin
biafrans nd lies b like akpu nd banga soup

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Moderator Please do justice to the Topic of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by Zico5(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2015
jimi4us:
At first I thought it was a joke until I saw VANGUARD reported it. We all know the army won't make such comment without Buhari the Commander in Chief not giving them the order to crush igbos. Terrorist organizations have taken over Aso Rock. Nigeria need international bodies to come break it up peacefully or we will have to do it forcefully.
Why can't you go and carry the gun? That force that u stated is what we re waiting for. We shall see who will lose at the end.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by swindo1(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2015
umu nwanem goro dullard short brain bullshitri cant divid us only UN can do so chukwu abiama well help us to actualize biafra

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2015
jimi4us:
[s]At first I thought it was a joke until I saw VANGUARD reported it. We all know the army won't make such comment without Buhari the Commander in Chief not giving them the order to crush igbos. Terrorist organizations have taken over Aso Rock. Nigeria need international bodies to come break it up peacefully or we will have to do it forcefully[/s].
Are you always stewpid on purpose?
why the misleading information?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by ibedun: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
This headline is totally irresponsible. MODERATORS!!!
Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by calyb247(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Gerarrahere mehnn
Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by M4gunners: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
I need to see this by my self in 2 or other news paper before i could have a say on this.
Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by Pamelayoung: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Lie lie op
Re: Buhari Ordered Nigerian Army To Kill Igbos by Mustay(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Even the Ibos are part of the Nigerian Army undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Proposed Gelegele Seaport In Edo State / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted Carrying His Own Bags At Abuja Airport (photos) / Obafemi Awolowo's Letter To General J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi (recapping History)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.