Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) (53063 Views)

GAZA PROTEST: We Have Bullets For Everyone" - Snr MK from Israeli ruling party / Catalan Referendum In Spain: Riot Police Fire Rubber Bullets At Crowd / Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by obongtunji: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

Sure they were other male he would ve done same to but chose the female.

Just take a look at urself again, most guyz would do that for you nd it's not being a Hero buh Woman wrapper..

Really I would catch a grenade 4 u so it does not hit ur face buh would certainly drop it in ur hand bag..

shocked

How people jump into conclusion. I believe the woman is very close to him than any other person in the cafe, so he chose to shield her. You didn't think of his heroic heartan may God forgive you
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2015
I don't know what this people call their self Isis want self, because as am seeing this thing they want to turn it to world war because of what am hearing now from france President may God save us from this calamity.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Laserjetm1132(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Heaven is ur portion Dear grin
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by virtousB: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
dat person must be a real goat.... Y can't he cum to Nigeria and take bullets for his fellow Nigerians from boko haram.... Buhari. Shud ban dat idiot from entering naija again angry
he's a congolese. Go back and read the post carefully
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by aprokomanager: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
cry

It's hard to find people that are this selfless. The only set of people I can take a bullet for is my immediate family, anybody else find your way. May his soul RIP.

This is solely the opinion of LadyF cry cry cry
he died for good pussy

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by menix(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
obongtunji:

How people jump into conclusion. I believe the woman is very close to him than any other person in the cafe, so he chose to shield her. You didn't think of his heroic heartan may God forgive you

Monitoring spirit, u where there bah..

No go use this talent make money, guess Manager..
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by ladyF(f): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2015
GodblessNig247:

When that time comes I bet u u can't do it for ur family. Just pray that day of doom doesn't come.
Nah, I am 100% sure I can do it for famiily...dont ask me how I know. grin
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Hajishehu(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Na sacrifice or suicide?.......what ever RIP

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Sunak(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
cry

It's hard to find people that are this selfless. The only set of people I can take a bullet for is my immediate family, anybody else find your way. May his soul RIP.

LadyF Nawa oooo, e don tey wey we see u for this kind space oooo. u travelled outta nairaland.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:

Nah, I am 100% sure I can do it for famiily...dont ask me how I know. grin

lol. ok ma. till then Lady
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by queenzena23(f): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2015
obongtunji:

Thank you God bless you, may your days be long on earth.

Some people have lost touch with humanity and it's baffling to say the least.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by JUHABACH: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
he was only doing his work;serving his white master.

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Mamode14(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2015
at first it was jack #titanic,now it's ludo #france restaurant, next will be obasanjo #nigeria grin
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by JUHABACH: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
menix:
The guy nah better woman wrapper...
JOHN 15;13. nuff said.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
too much of holly wood movies. I can't and I will not dream of that sheet. let alone a pussy
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by menix(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
JUHABACH:

JOHN 15;13.
nuff said.

Ecclesiastes 7:17 said nuff...
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by iamsoja(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
I trust naija guys, they will just use d lady as a shield
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by JUHABACH: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

Ecclesiastes 7:17 said nuff...
new testament>>>>>old testament.
the foolishness of jesus is greater than the wisdom of the wisest men.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Emmau0091(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
U must be joking! Am sure u can't take a bullet for ur family talk less of friend's. U must be a selfless person to do what he did. May his soul rest in peace. His not stupid but n hero from congo. Am sure he will be remembered by many. Hey! Talkn about boro haram,. Dn't know what ur doing here. U should be fighting at front line ur mates are there
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by menix(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
JUHABACH:

new testament>>>>>old testament.

the foolishness of jesus is greater than the wisdom of the wisest men.

In essence we should disregard the Ten Commandment in Exodus
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by JUHABACH: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

In essence we should disregard the Ten Commandment in Exodus

it seems you lack reading comprehension. the fact that NT>>OT does not mean OT should be disregarded. just that the instructions/principles of the NT supersede those of the OT.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
cry

I can't take any type of bullet for anybody
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by osteen(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Such acts are basically reflex. Many of us will do same cos at that moment u are really not thinking straight.

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by ministeriallist: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
adrelanine:
kiss[size=15pt] cry cry ludo, WO BI O SE FI ILE AYE ARÁ É TÁ LUDO[/size]
U no serious
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wow see negative comments we truly have sad people on nairaland.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Junipero: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
The girl go still go knack another person. He sacrificed himself for exactly that. RIP
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
I feel somehow about this. Was he fed up with life? Some black men sef. undecided
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
mad man. am sure if it was a black woman he would have pushed her in front of the bullets lmao

Lol...
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Cooldeedee: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maybe d guy was trying his latest odeshi! African bullet proof
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by daphid25(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
An example of a guy who can catch a grenade for a girl
Weird stuff
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by RaptorX: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
masciv:
I just have to say it... That many people who commented on this post post are either psychopaths or utterly stupid. Someone died by acting on impulse and you say he's a woman rapper... You must be a fo*ol. Have you ever saved a life before or have you even heard gunshots before?? angry

Another moronic slowpoke said he died for the whites. Whether white or black or green or blue, a human is still a human and should be helped if possible. I wonder if the slowpoke has even touched a foreigner before angry
Shut the hell up, all humans are not the same. The whites will never take a bullet for your dumb black a.ss. That fool died for nothing, he died protecting his massa, i say good riddance.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by dualsurvey: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Only God knew what he meant by taking such decision to die for a lady. Anyway, we are a product of our decisions in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.