Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER (833 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Our Plan Is To Actualize Biafra By December- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
The leader of the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, yesterday, encouraged members of the movement to remain steadfast and focused in the revolutionary struggle, saying that the non-violent methods adopted by MASSOB had become discomforting to northern socio- cultural group, Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, and the Nigerian military. Uwazuruike said there was no going back in his bid to actualize Biafra stressing that he was in the struggle for freedom not for any other person but for his own children, who, he said, desire a free country where the security of their lives and properties can be guaranteed. He was displeased that some Igbo elite had become stooges to oppressors, who often used them to do odd jobs and also sponsor them to discredit Biafra in order to win contracts from their masters in Abuja. He said MASSOB has been trying to actualize Biafra for about 16 years and that nothing will stop him from actualizing it. He said: “ACF had asked Allah to give them Boko Haram, he gave to them and they became comfortable with its outcome. Afenifere elders had Oodua People’s Congress, OPC, fighting for social justice in Yoruba land. “I am very happy that Biafra is being talked about all over the world and people are being killed and detained for the sake of Biafra. So, if I fail to get Biafra, then I would have failed to do what Ndigbo expected of me and if I also die for the sake of Biafra, I will be fulfilled.”

Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Aminat508(f): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015

Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by northvietnam(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by AngryNigerian(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2015
"I am very happy that Biafra is being talked about all over the world and people are being killed and detained...."

So much words from a freedom fighter!!!

Them never arrest you abi? Keep quiet ooo!

These Biafran 'leaders' seem not to articulate a good plan for its actualization...First things First
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Msauza(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2015
#BringBackBiafra....
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by TI1919(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
undecided
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
AngryNigerian:
"I am very happy that Biafra is being talked about all over the world and people are being killed and detained...."

So much words from a freedom fighter!!!

Them never arrest you abi? Keep quiet ooo

To go back there dey hungry am
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Energito: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Uwazuruike is a fool.for 16yrs this fool couldnt do anything now another has come he want to take the praise.foolish man
Hemarhnuel:
The leader of the Movement for
Actualization of Sovereign State
of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph
Uwazuruike,
yesterday, encouraged members
of the movement to remain
steadfast and focused in the
revolutionary struggle, saying
that the non-violent methods
adopted by MASSOB had become
discomforting to northern socio-
cultural group, Arewa
Consultative Forum, ACF, and the
Nigerian military.
Uwazuruike said there was no
going back in his bid to actualize
Biafra stressing that he was in
the struggle for freedom not for
any other person but for his own
children, who, he said, desire a
free country where the security
of their lives and properties can
be guaranteed.
He was displeased that some
Igbo elite had become stooges to
oppressors, who often used
them to do odd jobs and also
sponsor them to discredit Biafra
in order to win contracts from
their masters in Abuja.
He said MASSOB has been trying
to actualize Biafra for about 16
years and that nothing will stop
him from actualizing it.
He said:
“ACF had asked Allah to give
them Boko Haram, he gave to
them and they became
comfortable with its outcome.
Afenifere elders had Oodua
People’s Congress, OPC, fighting
for social justice in Yoruba land.
“I am very happy that Biafra is
being talked about all over the
world and people are being
killed and detained for the sake
of Biafra. So, if I fail to get
Biafra, then I would have failed
to do what Ndigbo expected of
me and if I also die for the sake
of Biafra, I will be fulfilled.”
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by agarawu23(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
You will only end up in jail like nnamdi grin

Nobody go bail u
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Candyrain(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike should go rest his @ss somewhere. He had his time and he misused it all for personal gain. MAZI NNAMDI KANU is the real deal now.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Lobolintin(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Whose talking ?

Abegi jor... Uwazuruike to amf seat down dia...
KANU is what we all know...even buhari doesn't know you but he knows kanu....
Ask even Obasañjo even if je knows yoi.....

Abegi...suruler ooooooo

Mi o fe GBE ibon DA ni ooooo

Ogun o DA oooo
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
You will only end up in jail like nnamdi grin

Nobody go bail u

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
undecidedLalasticlala come and see what your brother is saying
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Msauza(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Energito:
Uwazuruike is a fool.for 16yrs this fool couldnt do anything now another has come he want to take the praise.foolish man

It took Israel 40 years to realise their promised land and none of them lived to see it, except Joshua and Caleb. Even moses could not live to see the promised land. Biafra is the promised land of the Igbos and must be actualised no matter how long it takes or even if we don't live to see it but it must be actualised.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Msauza:

It took Israel 40 years to realise their promised land and none of them lived to see it, except Joshua and Caleb. Even moses could not live to see the promised land. Biafra is the promised land of the Igbos and must be actualised no matter how long it takes or even if we don't live to see it but it must be actualised.

Why exactly is biafra fighting for freedom? Ndigbo are not oppressed. In the bible the israelites were subject to oppression in egypt
Re: I'll Be Alive To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB LEADER by Msauza(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Hemarhnuel:

Why exactly is biafra fighting for freedom? Ndigbo are not oppressed. In the bible the israelites were subject to oppression in egypt

Ndigbo is oppressed economically. Visit every bar you will surely meet an Igbo prostitute. Ask who is an economic refugee all over the world, your answer will surely be IGBO.

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA:CD Condemns Army’s Threat To Pro-biafra Groups / To Those Calling Nigeria A Zoo / Canada To Deport Igbo Hater And Nigerians’ Basher Kemi Omololu-olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.