Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 (42669 Views)

Is The Upcoming Infinix X556 The Infinix Hot 4? / Upcoming Infinix HOT 3 Smartphone From Infinix Mobility / Here Are The Confirmed Specs For The Upcoming Infinix Big 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2015
mukhcech:

I been one save for my farm before buh since the money never reach, e be like say I go buy this phone first o.
Lol. No worry, Plenty money go show.
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by Peeps520: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2015
With latest XUI.

Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by akwunmi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Another Samsung wannabe..

REMEMBER:: If its not a SAMSUNG, its not a Smartphone..
na lie u lye ,
wot's so special ABT Samsung de use small small tweak N den,wot s so special about it... I don use s4,s5 D amoled screen is 9ice but not perfect,s5 gorilla screen got cracked,I need 2 relod d os 4d FONE 2 wok normal....
as far as me de concern Samsung Na just normal FONE wey NIGERIANs don ova hype.......
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
akwunmi:
na lie u lye ,
wot's so special ABT Samsung de use small small tweak N den,wot s so special about it... I don use s4,s5 D amoled screen is 9ice but not perfect,s5 gorilla screen got cracked,I need 2 relod d os 4d FONE 2 wok normal....
as far as me de concern Samsung Na just normal FONE wey NIGERIANs don ova hype.......

Abi o No mind him, they wont consider the price, how many people can afford over 50K phone but NOTE 2 is offering budget watering specs
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by sunnypresh11: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
ishittu:

Then dont forget Black Friday

so what about i werent able to order on that black friday will the price increase or will be at same price
pls reply
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
sunnypresh11:

so what about i werent able to order on that black friday will the price increase or will be at same price
pls reply

Yes it might cos Black Friday is all about discount on product prices
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
ksstroud:

Where's is iyangbali... Babangbali
why you dey ask?amebo tongue
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ksstroud: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
why you dey ask?amebo tongue

Sowie ooooo... I thought tigbin ba fa, ikarun e, a te le ni....
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by kinky213: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
ishittu:

Yes it might cos Black Friday is all about discount on product prices
Can I order from u ishittu I'm in the east if so drop ur contact?.
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by gonaij: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2015
sunnypresh11:

pls reply
the real price will be revealed... black friday may just make it cheaper.... after then... it goes back to the normal price
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by gonaij: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

I look broke to you?
your username look rich na
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by primeson1(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
This is what i do enjoy whenever I buy goods directly from JUMIA

• Good Customer Service
• Fast Delivery

But ever since I tried placing order with one of Jumia Agents
Bellow are what I have been enjoying ..

• Payment on Delivery (CoD areas Only)
• Good Customer service
• Proper advise based on quality of the item i wish to buy
• Proper Monitoring of my orders
• My orders are treated with preference
• I get Free shipping or 80% off
• Quicker Delivery to My Door Step
• FREE Return : Via Voucher or Cash
• After Sales Service

• I always get awoof news as e dey HOT! shocked

Will you like to Shop on JUMIA Via an Agent?/
if Yes, I am one of the trusted Agents of Jumia ..you can reach me Via:

Call/SmS/WhatsApp :

Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2015
kinky213:

Can I order from u ishittu I'm in the east if so drop ur contact?.

I dont know if i will be able to do that but give me till thursday next week
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by kinky213: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishittu:

I dont know if i will be able to do that but give me till thursday next week
Pls bro the 1.5 gig ram after launch wat size of ram will remain cause in the 1 gig note1 it was like 300 plus mb remaining after launch
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
kinky213:

Pls bro the 1.5 gig ram after launch wat size of ram will remain cause in the 1 gig note1 it was like 300 plus mb remaining after launch

Over 600mb free RAM
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by kinky213: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishittu:

Over 600mb free RAM
K thank u pls I know I'm asking much cus I intend getting it asap n don't want to disappointed so pls how's the front and back facing camera quality hope it ain't like the infinix zero 1 and sound qualityoutput, also the display cus its 720 display(hd) the ppi is low will it affect the display quality comparing to the hotel note 1 and finally the size is it as big as the former dues to the reduced bezels or its a lot bigger than it? Thank you.
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
kinky213:

K thank u pls I know I'm asking much cus I intend getting it asap n don't want to disappointed so pls how's the front and back facing camera quality hope it ain't like the infinix zero 1 and sound qualityoutput, also the display cus its 720 display(hd) the ppi is low will it affect the display quality comparing to the hotel note 1 and finally the size is it as big as the former dues to the reduced bezels or its a lot bigger than it? Thank you.

Camera have better quality than the Note 1, so you can gladly buy it
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by kinky213: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishittu:

Camera have better quality than the Note 1, so you can gladly buy it
Pls the size comparing it to the note1 is it much bigger or slightly ?
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
kinky213:

Pls the size comparing it to the note1 is it much bigger or slightly ?

Slightly bigger but you wont even notice cos it feel compact
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by jmaxjohn(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Here is my advice/guideline in buying this phone and i hope it'll open the eyes of a lot of Nigerians.
1. When it's official specsheet is released, if it isn't powered by one of the MEDIATEK HELIO processors (HELIO x10 or HELIO x20 also known as the MT6795 or MT6797 respectively) it's not worth buying, just keep enjoying your Hot note.
2. After it's release, if it falls with the price range of 40000-50000 naira, it's not worth buying. I'll rather advise everyone to spend that money on a UK used Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and enjoy a flagship phone, instead of a flagship 'killer'.
3. If it falls within that price range of 40000-50000 without a fingerprint scanner, please do not waste your money. It's a marketing scheme; just like Tecno releasing a huge phone without a memory card slot (yes I'm talking about the useless string of phones tecno has been releasing lately including the Phantom 5)
4. If it comes with anything lesser than a 2GB RAM, no matter the price, please don't buy (i wonder why they'll make so much noise about this phone and then give us crap to buy).
5. If you all think I'm messing with you, please search for the specsheet of the elephone p9000 or elephone vowney.
6. Please if it comes with a plastic back case exactly like the innjoo note, stay away or you'll regret it in 11 months time (dunno why infinix will design the wonderful kevlar casing and then throw it away for cheap plastic)

I don't hate infinx, i love their products. They started off with phones and are staying on that lane unlike some hyperactive fulz creating a TV (innTv). Of all Chinese androids in Nigeria (tecno, gionee, innjoo (especially innjoo they're the worst), iTel, and whatever) infinix is currently the best of them all. But if they falter greatly in my guidelines above with the coming Note2, i really advise anyone reading this to stay away from the phone. You can call it my sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by jmaxjohn(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Xhaka:
Tecno still waaayy ahead of infinix
Hahahahahahahahahaha indeed!
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by kinky213: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishittu:

Slightly bigger but you wont even notice cos it feel compact
Thank u I just heard the display ain't that good due to the big screen and low ppi pls is it true?
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
kinky213:

Thank u I just heard the display ain't that good due to the big screen and low ppi pls is it true?

Lol who talk am, no let them deceive you , the display is far better and a ppi of 320
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by Slickbishop(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2015
I m confused whether to order fr the infinix hot note2,gionee m5 or m3 mini on black friday?anyone wit beta idea?
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by jmaxjohn(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2015
Slickbishop:
I m confused whether to order fr the infinix hot note2,gionee m5 or m3 mini on black friday?anyone wit beta idea?

If you're ready to take a LEAP OF FAITH, leap to the infinix note 2. But take a close look at the specsheet first.
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2015
Slickbishop:

Jmax seconded, take that leap of faith and I promise you wont regret it
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by therealesttin(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Here is my advice/guideline in buying this phone and i hope it'll open the eyes of a lot of Nigerians.
1. When it's official specsheet is released, if it isn't powered by one of the MEDIATEK HELIO processors (HELIO x10 or HELIO x20 also known as the MT6795 or MT6797 respectively) it's not worth buying, just keep enjoying your Hot note.
2. After it's release, if it falls with the price range of 40000-50000 naira, it's not worth buying. I'll rather advise everyone to spend that money on a UK used Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and enjoy a flagship phone, instead of a flagship 'killer'.
3. If it falls within that price range of 40000-50000 without a fingerprint scanner, please do not waste your money. It's a marketing scheme; just like Tecno releasing a huge phone without a memory card slot (yes I'm talking about the useless string of phones tecno has been releasing lately including the Phantom 5)
4. If it comes with anything lesser than a 2GB RAM, no matter the price, please don't buy (i wonder why they'll make so much noise about this phone and then give us crap to buy).
5. If you all think I'm messing with you, please search for the specsheet of the elephone p9000 or elephone vowney.
6. Please if it comes with a plastic back case exactly like the innjoo note, stay away or you'll regret it in 11 months time (dunno why infinix will design the wonderful kevlar casing and then throw it away for cheap plastic)

I don't hate infinx, i love their products. They started off with phones and are staying on that lane unlike some hyperactive fulz creating a TV (innTv). Of all Chinese androids in Nigeria (tecno, gionee, innjoo (especially innjoo they're the worst), iTel, and whatever) infinix is currently the best of them all. But if they falter greatly in my guidelines above with the coming Note2, i really advise anyone reading this to stay away from the phone. You can call it my sentiments.

I think your gonna like the Note 2 eventually. At least it satisfies about 90% of your set conditions....lol.
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by therealesttin(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
kinky213:

It's not true at all. I feell we should start getting reviews soon. Definitely some tech bloggers already have the phone and are currently testing.
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by therealesttin(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
ishittu:

20k - 25k , Infinix wanna suprise you

I don't believe it will be cheaper than Infinix Hot note oooo, it's supposed to be an improvement na. Maybe more like 30k-35k
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by jmaxjohn(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
I've taken an indepth look at the leaks of this phone and, honestly if it stays the same when released, it's a disappointment. Except for the 6" screen and full touch, I'll rather buy the hot note pro from efritin.com then upgrade and enjoy. I bet it runs on the same SoC as the infinix hot note coz HELIO processors clock at 2.0GHz and above. Expecting an upgraded version of this phone (marketing strategy) soon. The fingerprint scanner may come in the innjoo "two"...
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by ishittu: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
therealesttin:

I don't believe it will be cheaper than Infinix Hot note oooo, it's supposed to be an improvement na. Maybe more like 30k-35k

Hmmm yes it should, but Black friday tinz
Re: Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 by angelod90: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Why is innjoo bad?...... is the innjoo 2 worth it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 / 5 Things You Probably Never Knew Your Mobile Phone Could Do.. / We Should All Be Making Whatsapp Calls Instead Of Regular Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.