Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend (873 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by winzy(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Please I need a good suggestions for a gift I will purchase for a girl, thoo not my girlfriend but I guess she thinks we are dating... It has not to be more than 3k

Thank u
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Buy her a lingerie.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2015
FEMALE CONDOM
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by tjdimmy(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2015
a sleek sleep wear or a small (chocolate) cake should do the trick, by the way, make it official.
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by vani86: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
3 thousand?, are you a student? just asking
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by donholy28(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2015
sneh! pant and bra
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by yemstok(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Buy her a chain wristwatch.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
cornflakes

Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by Olasco93: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2015
winzy:
Please I need a good suggestions for a gift I will purchase for a girl, thoo not my girlfriend but I guess she thinks we are dating... It has not to be more than 3k

Thank u

The best thing i think you should get for her is a Beautiful Dress. Before you buy the dress, make sure you know her Favourite colour(s), her size and the kind of dresses/shirts (her dress pattern (You know girls love colours) and if you can get her favourite colour without asking her, it will be s a plus.

I think 3K can get a Nice dress and maybe a nice medium shoe to add to it too (If you sabi price sha).

The dress and shoe must not be costly though, they must be what you can afford but i think it will go a long way expressing your likeness/love for her and she will definately appreciate it. Girls (sorry some girls) hardly forget kind gestures like this.

I hope this help!
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
9 inch Love Machine. Its just 2.8k
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by winzy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Olasco93:

The best thing i think you should get for her is a Beautiful Dress. Before you buy the dress, make sure you know her Favourite colour(s), her size and the kind of dresses/shirts (her dress pattern (You know girls love colours) and if you can get her favourite colour without asking her, it will be s a plus.

I think 3K can get a Nice dress and maybe a nice medium shoe to add to it too (If you sabi price sha).

The dress and shoe must not be costly though, they must be what you can afford but i think it will go a long way expressing your likeness/love for her and she will definately appreciate it. Girls (sorry some girls) hardly forget kind gestures like this.

I hope this help!

Thanks, broo.... I appreciate

Yea.. Am a student, she ain't my main chick that's why I don't wanna spend more than 3k..... She has been a very good friend thoo
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by Olasco93: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
winzy:

Thanks, broo.... I appreciate

Yea.. Am a student, she ain't my main chick that's why I don't wanna spend more than 3k..... She has been a very good friend thoo

A nice DRESS will do because it's something she will use for a long time and whenever she puts it on and look at the mirror, she will always remember your kindness and niceness and she will always smile...
Re: Suggestions On A Birthday Gift For A Girlfriend by debbydee(f): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
a dress would do

contact me for cheap and trendy uk dresses but my price na 3k5 ooo

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! / I Have Never Fallen In Love With My Age Mate / Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.