Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce (28003 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Intervention Temporal, Queues Will Resurface – Stakeholders / Fuel Scarcity: FG Prioritizes Products Distribution / Power Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity: FG Appears Lost - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by segtak25: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Fuel scarcity: Ben Bruce says FG should legalize illegal refineries rather than destroy.

Who agrees with him on this?

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/666339654292008960

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Vicboi1(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
To be honest I agree with him because if the legal ones can't provide the product they should register and observe the illegal ones so that they would supply the products it would bring competition to the refineries and everybody would have to seat up somebody once said that if you can't beat the join them the only reason why fg is destroying them is because the oga's are the top are not receiving their own share of the oil money unless they would be working with full efficiency to supply and this issue of fuel marketers would cool down a little

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by kodded(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
what do you expect from a dulllard ? undecided

referandum:

bros i dont think you realy understand him clearly . true more refinaries would be popping but dont you think that is what we need? there would stiff compition which would lead to entreprenuership and more money to the economy . mass employment and reduction in dependance on goverment for revenue . i think his suggestion will yield to pretty much what is obtainable in dubai . i know Nigerians are not lazy people they are always ready to look for means to make as much cash as pssible so see this as a reduction in poverty and legalising it will reduce or even remove bun kery will forming an agent of tax revenue for goverment
you see one simple policy had bossted the economy by 60 percent
#COMMONSENSE

one bottle of orijin for this man

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by segtak25: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Vicboi1:
To be honest I agree with him
lol....But may lead to something else

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Nigeria government is interested in revenue. They believe they cant get it from Nigerians but from foreigners.

Why make Nigerians rich when they are not from a particular region of the Nation.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by CARLOSZ: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Why didn't he ask GEJ to do same when the furniture was in power?
Over sabi fellow.

Abeg shift

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Rich4god(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
How will our stupld politicians legalize something that will strip them of the profit they are making from importation of fuel. There are cabals holding us hostage that is why power generation and refinary will always gulp huge some of money but nothing good Will still come out of it.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by victoriousking: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
the man has made commonsense.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by ojeota(f): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2015
I totally agree with him.
If this happens there will be alot of competition which will help in solving most of the problems in the oil and gas sectors.
But will buhari body odour allow him to understand this #commonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Vicboi1(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
segtak25:
lol....But may lead to something else
Yes I agree with u that is why they have to observe them closely and try to provide them with anything they need to make it very good but as u know this is 9ja anything can happen

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by kolexepana: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Wehrey.. Illegal refineries?
You wan burn Nigeria

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2015
bubu shld make this jallopy man his special Adviser on Common sense and twitter affairs

All of em re bunch of eediots; both the sayer and the sayee

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by mazzi: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2015
What we have is government that do not care for its citizens. Nigeria allowed the feudal mentality in the north and west to crepe into governance and the are now paying for it. how can you justify the fact that one person,his family and appointees will be enjoying the commonwealth of a nation and some foolish masses will be hailing them?let us make Aso villa a one bungalow apartment with one I pass my neighbor generator and force these men to live at the same level as ordinary nigerians so the can feel the pain people pass through everyday. I love my Igbo people's republican nature where no man(be you whatever) is never worshiped.yes,people do say igbos have no respect,and I say if respect means keeping quit when a man is intimidating you and eating alone what is meant for everybody in the name feudalism then, respect can kiss blazes!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by double0seven(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Honestly, this Ben Bruce should start thinking more before he talks. Being a senator is not about theatrics and saying things that may seem clever only at the surface.

So if Ben Bruce is the President of Nigeria, is he telling me he will reward criminals caught indulging in serious act of criminality, by operating illegal refiniries by legalizing them.

I say serious because you need to ask yourselves where this illegal refiniries get the crude oil they refine from. Of course, illegal refiniriries is closely linked oil bunkering and pipeline vandalism which costs the nation hundreds of millions of dollars in resources.

So anywhere you find illegal refiniry, you legalize it. Ofocourse more will just popping up.

This guy is beginning to talk as if he has no common sense, seriously.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by mazzi: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
This can be a solution to this unending problem but,since this illegal refineries are operated by common nigerians who have no access to government it can never see the light of the day.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by hassan85(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Mr Ben will never speak during plenary but Facebook wailing. He's beginning to sound like Fayose

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by hassan85(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Vicboi1:
To be honest I agree with him because if the legal ones can't provide the product they should register and observe the illegal ones so that they would supply the products it would bring competition to the refineries and everybody would have to seat up somebody once said that if you can't beat the join them the only reason why fg is destroying them is because the oga's are the top are not receiving their own share of the oil money unless they would be working with full efficiency to supply and this issue of fuel marketers would cool down a little
And soon u will start wailing about land degradation. talk like and educated person please

15 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Vicboi1(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2015
hassan85:
And soon u will start wailing about land degradation. talk like and educated person please
If you really read what I said u would know what to type that is why I mention government should register and observe them to avoid something like that

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by segtak25: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by damton(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
The man with the big idea

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Daslim180(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you are not talking about money, then, the topic is not for me.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Godjone(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
guide our leaders aright oh Lord.

Ben Bruce to me will make a good leader because the government will be so foolish to have seize the product and convey it for onward destruction even knowing fully well that thesame product traveled across europe and america and still serve a comparative economic advantage.

I support this idea in total and is timely at this period that non of our refinery is performing to expectation.

The guys in the creek should rather be given encouragement so as to help the nations.

Thank you Mr Bruce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by kulobyno: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abi o. Since the legal refineries are failing
Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by dammytosh: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Weed
Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anytime I see our arm forces destroying illegal refineries I always insult them.. Last month they were busy clamping down Illegal refineries in IMO , Bayelsa and some riverine part of ondo even wen our so called legal Refineries ain't functioning.. If they legalize illegal refineries Then those Stupid oil marketers won't be Making "Shakara".. I trust my Ijaw people.. In two days Niggas do root 500 refineries from nowhere y FG go they battle To Maintain 4.. Haaaaaa Izon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Legalise illegal...undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Howmon: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
I agree
Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by richidinho(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin
as a Niger Deltan i know

to refine fuel is jst a mixture of Crude oil and one small liquid like spirit
Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by free2ryhme: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
segtak25:
Fuel scarcity: Ben Bruce says FG should legalize illegal refineries rather than destroy.

Who agrees with him on this?

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/666339654292008960

is he sick

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by ZYZZA: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
the idiot need beating, he should be investigated

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by texzola(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Common sense revolution advocate" Agreed with him on this one!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Vicboi1:

I don't even know if Baba Bubu or his minister of petroleum have a blueprint for refineries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness / Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC / I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.