Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) (4692 Views)

See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / 'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) by liljaydee(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
A Zimbabwean woman identified Sharon Kujeke has given birth to a strange looking baby in a Harare Hospital on November 14. According to Mzamzi Online news, the woman reportedly delivered after 10 months pregnancy. Parirenyatwa Doctors were shocked to see the baby. “I’ve never seen such a thing in my life here at Parirenyatwa as doctors we know and believe that when a woman is giving birth, the head comes first and the legs last. To my own surprise this baby like creature brought her legs first,” said Doctor Chenyeke. Mother of the baby, Sharon Kujeke refused to take the baby home.

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) by Baawaa(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Sign of end time!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Baawaa:
Sign of end time!
since I was born, na end time we dey. Yimu.

But this thing is disturbing, I think they shld invite those oyinbo scientists to come investigate this, they'll definitely have a filled day.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) by Baawaa(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
bronzegoddess:
since I was born, na end time we dey. Yimu.

But this thing is disturbing, I think they shld invite those oyinbo scientists to come investigate this, they'll definitely have a filled day.
Have you see this before
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Baawaa:

Have you see this before

D one that gave birth to a horse-like baby this year nko? I'm sure if u google search, u'll see a host of strange looking babies born over 3centuries ago.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spina bifida due to lack of folic acid supplements by the mother during gestation

(1) (Reply)

Lemon & Hiv/aids / Teeth Whitening / Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.