Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement (7486 Views)

Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo In Boston, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by shizzy7(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shymm3x:
Looool.

That's the Pan-African flag for black movement - nothing to do with Biafra. grin

Right kick, neck clutch, heavy blow on the cheek.
Ronda Rousey!!!

Dem no go use lie kill us for NL.
Op, try harder next time...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by simplycarro: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Everything about Biafra is fraudulent, no wonder why some people refer to the online country as Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by armadeo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op y ou are an imbecil.e. I wondered when I heard Martin Luther speak and decided to check what this flag means.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-African_flag

It's the pan African flag.

As usual fraud is in your blood.

Modified. I see shymm3x has already exposed the lie.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by Shymm3x: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
shizzy7:
Right kick, neck clutch, heavy blow on the cheek.
Ronda Rousey!!!

Dem no go use lie kill us for NL.
Op, try harder next time...

Laughing in Chinese. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
yes we know its a global movement, an ONLINE global movement.

1 Like

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by IamNat: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wonder why they won't just let this igbo people go,na by force to stay? They want their own country,they should just be allowed to be on their own abi if we don't have them with us we can't live? Let them have their Biafra,let the North have their Jihad and let the Yorubas have their Oduduwa Republic and let peace reign.

#proudlyyoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by tonychristopher: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamNat:
I wonder why they won't just let this igbo people go,na by force to stay? They want their own country,they should just be allowed to be on their own abi if we don't have them with us we can't live? Let them have their Biafra,let the North have their Jihad and let the Yorubas have their Oduduwa Republic and let peace reign.

#proudlyyoruba

You said the truth but they are begging igbo to state
Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by FisifunKododada: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
cool When did Pan African flag become Biafran flag? Chai Igbos are useless lying fools.

1 Like

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by FisifunKododada: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamNat:

#proudlyyoruba

cool You forget that nobody is stopping the Igbos from relocating to the South East. If they REALLY want Biafra we would have seen a large mass of Igbo people migrating from EVERY corner of Nigeria into the South East. Igbos are just mad because GEJ lost election. That's it. All the same, I look forward to when the 3 major tribes will go their own way.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by IamNat: 3:14am On Nov 18, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool You forget that nobody is stopping the Igbos from relocating to the South East. If they REALLY want Biafra we would have seen a large mass of Igbo people migrating from EVERY corner of Nigeria into the South East. Igbos are just mad because GEJ lost election. That's it. All the same, I look forward to when the 3 major tribes will go their own way.

I agree with you,I think its only some of them that wants the so called Biafra,others who earn their living Nigeria didn't want it. Anyways,I also look forward to when the 3 major tribes will go their separate ways,I believe that's the solution to the issues in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by pus96: 4:06am On Nov 18, 2015
But let me help some of you.

Biafra food is supply by 95% from the north.

The northern food seller push for Biafra to increase price.

Newspaper push for Biafra to push down out of the market.

Businessmen etc push for Biafra to kick them out of business.

It is all about kicking them out of business.

A country of Biafra is a country with no aviation, no food, no banks, not inter state Banks e c.

Illiterate are the one who push for Biafra.

There is fuzzy maths in oil calculation.

The people are been meaning lead by ngozi iweala oil figure. They don't know oil companies pay royalty.

The Nigeria govt lied to them

Olusegun Obasanjo is from biafra. His father is igbo..a only change his s name for politics. He never gav them biafra. Jonathan good luck never did. Because they have inside to the truth. A D the right calculation oil royalty.
Re: Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement by azzima(m): 4:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Can you see these Biafran fraudsters at work as usual o. A flag that has been REGULARLY worn and flown by the neo black movements for almost a century is being claimed as Biafran flag by these NOTORIOUS LAND GRABBERS. Awon Omo Ole! !!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha,aba_or Owerri / Gov, Fayemi Speaks On College Of Agriculture And Technology & RAAMP (video) / Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.