Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) (48396 Views)

Oshiomhole In Action At APC Rally In Benin / Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City / Iara Oshiomhole In Imo State For August Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
that booby too fall abeg cover that thing joor...benin and ashawo tinx sef
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
The BENIN ROYAL AIRFORCE! grin grin
Humans by day... **** by night
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by CherishedIma(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
It means please

quote author=damton post=40114250]
sorry what's MBOK[/quote]
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
ok
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by CherishedIma(f): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy funny you

joseph1832:
In time, yours will serve their time like hers did. tongue
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
CherishedIma:
cheesy funny you

Yes funny me, care to hear how funny I am? grin
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by pedrilo: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
the igbinedions should go and hide their heads in shame, and they should not forget to carry dis women wit them
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Dajugba: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is practically
f a t u o u s. I don't know what this ladies or women are protesting for on red. This was how they protested some years back to the Oba palace some years, questioning the demolition of some houses along road side when the govt started developing the state. Today everyone is proud of his decision and what he has done to have change the state from it formal ugly looks. If you ask 95 percent of these protesters what are they protesting for; you won't be suprise to hear some like: "He said Esan-man has been deceiving our people, and he said he joined his son to steal our state budget money some year back, which is emphatically yes. And the remaining 5%percent will say, he publicly insult Esan-man and he needs to apologise to him, forgetting that this same man insulted the king of de land by parading him self as the king and royal father . Because most of the people there can't differentiate their right. So they feel relaxed as long you give them 2k5 hundred for their pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Super1759:
Ever since Buhari named his ministers, Fuel disappeared, Power supply went into extinction, Senators deh vex with their Oga, Mtn DON begin cut credits anyhow NCC deh sanction anyhow, Nafdac DON draw line for Guinness. Robbers and kidnappers tripled Biafrans deh vex Now old women protest nude..
Something is wrong
definitely. something is wrong with ur head
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by damton(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
CherishedIma:
It means please

quote author=damton post=40114250]
sorry what's MBOK

I thought it's biko
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by ndcide(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
nickxtra:
How has Oshiomhole punished these women. Are they paying the land charge? No. Are they the Igbinedions that are war with Oshiomole? Certainly you are might be correct because they have been hired or incited by Igbinedions and Pastor Ize Iyamu to stage this protest. Quote me anywhere. In few days,you will see the really Edo aged women that will be in solidarity with their beloved Governor. ............ and the source of this post is from Igbinedion's daughter, Omonosede.

I get your point. Oshiomole Will go and hire his own group. They'll tell us that the state owned University have been upgraded.
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
why dress in red? are they some sort of religious cult?
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Edo women on red shocked shocked shocked the day i saw my former landlady spread her red cloth on the line that was the day i stopped spreading my cloths on that particular line till i left the house.
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by edward1984(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
ojeota:
Ewooo!
Old women on red!
Osho baba is in trouble.

Old women in RED and one old woman with her breast exposed!

Osho baba is in real trouble. wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Charly68: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Esama noted for his voodoo & ocultic practices hired these ocultic women to protest against the governor for speaking the truth..light can never prevail over darkness in life..when Mr Lucky was in Govt and the state was begging for attention now they got someone who happened to be visionary transforming & reforming every sector of Edo state yet all these women could do is to collect 500 naira to protest against Govt sincerity. Only God can help these people .Poverty mentality everywhere. Lord have mercy.
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Trinity213: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=ojeota post=40111773]Ewooo!
Old women on red, con even open breast join.
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Trinity213: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
ojeota:
Ewooo! Old women on red, con even open breast join. Osho baba is in trouble.
Benin women for that matter. Big big trouble!
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by erunz(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eseose9:
this one na ayilala women o
me think say na sango
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by ojeota(f): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
edward1984:

Old women in RED and one old woman with her breast exposed!

Osho baba is in real trouble. wink wink wink wink

tongue who ask you
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Sunny4Gold: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
SexyBlogger:

Some old women are currently protesting in Benin city against the state governor, Adams Oshiomole. According to politician, Omosode Igbinedion, daughter of billionaire Gbariel Igbinedion, the women are protesting against the governor's unbridled utterances. Continue to see more photos..
I love Nigerian politics. With 5 cups of rice and 1k, our moms will support any greedy individual. Don't blame, is the economy

Source: http://examhall.net/home/photos-old-women-stage-protest-against-oshiomole-in-benin/
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mariojane:
Edo women on red shocked shocked shocked the day i saw my former landlady spread her red cloth on the line that was the day i stopped spreading my cloths on that particular line till i left the house.
grin cheesy grin You go fear fear
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by kings09(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Am sure u ddnt read d post. Pls kindly read. N then re-comment.
greatestman:
I am speechless, well respected Governor (Before). Have throw his integrity to dogs just because he want to be relevant in APC.
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatestman:
I am speechless, well respected Governor (Before). Have throw his integrity to dogs just because he want to be relevant in APC.
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by rayzonate: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mad man
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by smsdigito: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Osho is too highhanded, harsh, arrogant, unruly, and troublesome. Above all he doesnt talk like a governor.
It is only a child that talks the way he talks.
That serves him right.
Man watch thy ways....
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by jude33084(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
himkers:
End time breast cheesy

na only breast you see there abi?
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by jude33084(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
EmekaBlue:
that booby too fall abeg cover that thing joor...benin and ashawo tinx sef

She look like ya mama Ashawo abi? Ode.
Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by abimic(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
This protest surely is for no just cause as no issue was tabled other than the governor's unbridled utterances. If he speaks against the esama, how's that their problem? Hasn't the harm done by these people affected these aged women? tomorrow, we'll see the other aged women marching in solidarity to Oshiomhole's works. This truly is a political move and sponsored protest, one esama and his kingpins are good at. Who didn't know esama was at loggerheads with the oba some times past. Infact, anything oshiomole says against esama, the oba of Benin is right behind him.

1 Like

Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Edo old women wearing "ododo" is a sign that the end is near for whoever instigated them. The only person that can save Oshomole at this time is God. As for APC, they should kiss Edo goodbye, except Oba calls these people to appeal to them. Next time, the chiefs will come out with broom to sweep Osho out of Edo.

1 Like

Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by jude33084(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
abimic:
This protest surely is for no just cause as no issue was tabled other than the governor's unbridled utterances. If he speaks against the esama, how's that their problem? Hasn't the harm done by these people affected these aged women? tomorrow, we'll see the other aged women marching in solidarity to Oshiomhole's works. This truly is a political move and sponsored protest, one esama and his kingpins are good at. Who didn't know esama was at loggerheads with the oba some times past. Infact, anything oshiomole says against esama, the oba of Benin is right behind him.

@ the bold words; please my friend say what you know and leave the Oba out of this.

Esama Igbinedion is as arrogant as Oshomole so both of them are the same wink

But for our mothers and aunts to be used by Esama of Benin is what I see as a disgrace. angry

A man that allowed his son to steal Edo dry? 8 years no road was constructed and left the state in total darkness?

I bleed when I see my people do this. sad

1 Like

Re: Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
[size=18pt]I can see the hand of Pdp in this matter in the run up to the governorship election in Edo state. I can see the hand of Lucky Igbenedion and his father, the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbenedion.

All this sponsored protest is simply to discredit the good and working government of Comrade Adams Oshiomole.

The Igbenedion owned radio station in Edo state is now being used by the Esama to fight his political enemies.

One thing all this grannies fail to realise is that Adams Oshiomole has taken Benin city and the entire Edo state from the set back brought about by Lucky Igbenedion 8 years of misrule and maladministration.

Edo state commonwealth was brutally assulted and stolen by ex-governor Lucky Igbenedion. He enriched his father who was already bankrupt to bounce back to economic relevance.

It is due to Adams Oshiomole honesty, determination and hardwork that we are now seeing a new Edo state.

Ride on the Comrade governor [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) / Buhari Shortlists New IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.