Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Sani Abacha's In New Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sani Abacha's In New Photo (42992 Views)

General Buhari And Sani Abacha In 1985 (Photo) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by AnanseK(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
damton:
HAUSA/FULANIS HAVE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

But these are Shuwa/Kanuri
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by piagetskinner(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time yellowness #
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Phame: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Plus234:

am still waiting for those "I school in France" crew to resurrect again
as a result of the attack in france, you wont find them anytime soon.
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Dragonking: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
richie9093:

Come on. are you going to keep punishing them for the sins of their father? stop this pragmatic victimization. we wont go anywhere with this kind of thinking.
As long as they are still spending out of the money their father stole from us, they will forever remain guilty of corruption, theft and dictatorship as their father. Let them return the stolen wealth if they are not the same as their father.

1 Like

Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by jogsman01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yellowson:
The woman is strikingly beautiful
which of 'em...
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Plus234(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Phame:
as a result of the attack in france, you wont find them anytime soon.

yeah that's true
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Idrismusty97(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
Nigerians have no taste. Theyll now say these girls are fine because of round face and yellowness
We all know your definition of "fine" is hairy face and yam legs. cheesy
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Ikengawo: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
speedyGonzales:

roundness of face is a universally accepted, component of beauty, that and girls with foreheads! ahaha!

Lol, galatic nko? Can you post a single world recognized actress or model with a round face. Dont come on here posting baby abacha and aisha buhari biko
Nigerians will famza over anything yellow. These girls are just ordinary, but because of yellow this thread will hit 14 pages and front page
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by j1mmy: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nigeria's number one criminal family!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by whizcartel(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thief family.... GERRARAHERE MEHN!!!!!
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Stevebamdex(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time families!
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Nicepoker(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
gurunlocker:
Northerners are so beautiful
not all
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by damton(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
AnanseK:

But these are Shuwa/Kanuri

Really, so Abacha is not hausa/ fulani
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by teebaxy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wait ooo, are this children abachas children or grand children because it's over 16 years since abacha died...me don't believe that all dis girls are above 16

1 Like

Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
These girls are just beautiful. Fulani should stop flogging would-be husbands so that people from different parts of the country could be picking their girls for marriage. Me no fit chop cain o.
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by pek(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
@op, The Abachas
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
how proud are they of the fact that their father was a thief!
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
it is only the local ones that still do that... you are free to marry a fulani girl if her parents like you.

OrlandoOwoh:
These girls are just beautiful. Fulani should stop flogging would-be husbands so that people from different parts of the country could be picking their girls for marriage. Me no fit chop cain o.
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Gayjesus: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
cute babies
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Normosa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
The truth is THIS GIRL ARE PRETTY... and that doesn't concern me at all. I am more interested in the Nigeria recovering the money their FAMILY STOLE. SHIKENAN!!!!!!!
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
vivianblog:
Too Lovely , Nice photo
Source http://viviangist.com/the-sani-abachas-in-new-photo
Chai!
And na some guys go dey shine this girls congo o sad sad
In those pússies is where i want my cork to be tongue
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by amnesty7: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
princeogbeide1:
See them! Money done wash their face"
But u very well know that money does not wash ugly faces. U know so many examples wink
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Pidggin(f): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Their father was a THIEF!
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by bapullow: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Element of beauty malo gurl
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by wyqay: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
moscobabs:
they are all beautiful!!!

haters should kill themselves

if Obj, IBB or GEJ can be walking freely in Nigeria now. Abachas too must walk around beautifully!!!
you mean thieves are free to walk around in Nigeria,ok
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by harsysky(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yellowson:
The woman is strikingly beautiful

I strongly believe that you know the Lady directly below you dashed you her FTC spot. She's letting go the addiction; Her therapist is doing a great job, though!!!
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by ZYZZA: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Phame:
which emir is that? grin
na my mouth you wan hear say yansh the back
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Rossikk(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
richie9093:

Come on. are you going to keep punishing them for the sins of their father? stop this pragmatic victimization. we wont go anywhere with this kind of thinking.
You're an idiott. So why exactly are we being shown their "beautiful" faces? What have they done to deserve any attention? Their only qualification is they were born to a mass looter, murderer, and criminal dictator. Ken Saro Wiwa's children may not be "beautiful", but we should be more focused on them and other victims of Abacha. Remember Ken Saro Wiwa? The social activist hanged by Abacha for insisting on the end of pollution in the Niger Delta? Now you celebrate Abacha's "beautiful daughters". Thoughtless, shameless, shallow idiotts.
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
@ Rossikk
Abacha was not a looter. He was falsely accused by real looters that followed him, together with their partners in crime who are the world bank, IMF and western nations who Abacha rejected.

Ken Saro Wiwa was tried and convicted by military tribunal four the murder of four traditional rulers.

@ topic
One of the ladies looks like one of Buhari's daughter.

In fact it is only one of them I recognise as Abacha's daughter.
Rossikk:
You're an idiott. So why exactly are we being shown their "beautiful" faces? What have they done to deserve any attention? Their only qualification is they were born to a mass looter, murderer, and criminal dictator. Ken Saro Wiwa's children may not be "beautiful", but we should be more focused on them and other victims of Abacha. Remember Ken Saro Wiwa? The social activist hanged by Abacha for insisting on the end of pollution in the Niger Delta? Now you celebrate Abacha's "beautiful daughters". Thoughtless, shameless, shallow idiotts.
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Leebeedo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
These people were initially hiding their faces in shame. But now, a friend to their rogue of a father is on the throne and they have resurfaced. I pity that country called Nigeria and whosoever that is having hopes in it
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by Yellowson(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
AnanseK:

So you can see only one woman?
for me na only one woman i dey see there the other two are ladies
Re: The Sani Abacha's In New Photo by onelife97: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Snake pikin is callled snake.
Thief pikin will be called THIEF too.

abi no be dem thief pikin faces be dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.