Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs (10435 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by PLANETMARS(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Sorry sir. E ma binu simi. Papa u no talk sense na and don't be embittered with tribalism.
I 4 abort u when had d chance now I have to live with a classic moronn
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by wristbangle: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op himself is a scam! undecided

Ututu oma darling kisskiss

I no even know wetin to talk concerning OP issue.

My elder sister that was invited for interview @ PZ cusson London was given all the necessary funds to process the required documents attend, lodge in a hotel and return back to Nigeria.

I no see sincerity 4 wetin him talk.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Samakus:
Thank you all for your suggestions. Couldn't reply all as I was engaged at that time.

For the records, what I posted was neither an attempt to gain cheap popularity nor a scam on my part. I am just a brother in dilemma of choice - to go for the interview or not. I may have sounded foolish to some of you, fraudulent to a few, desperate to some and ambitious to others (like myself). Yet, I will say that I'm just genuinely ambitious and somewhat looking for better opportunities to what I am having right now - which is nothing to write home about, compared to the responsibilities on my shoulders.

I want to appreciate in a special way, Mr Zelex9 for the link he sent to me. I will surely explore that option. To Mr Philadelphia, I understand that you find it hard to believe people but you just have to know that not everyone is a scammer. I appreciate your criticism and cynicism though.

Once again, thank you all for your advises. It has helped, a lot. God bless Nairalanders!

I just dey look this guy post dey laugh. Who do you think is gonna feel pity towards you? undecided Absolutely no one. angry
I am allergic to scammers. wink
And as for the "I am just a brother in dilemma of choice" as you typed, e no get weight at all cheesy
As for the bolded, so you nor know say na wetin you suppose do? You wan come here dey speak big grammar (criticism, cynicism) but cannot use that brain of yours to explore the link.

Oga grammatical, for the "advises" you wrote, it is totally a poison to English language. Please don't murder English language o, I never speak am finish :' ("Advise" has no plural (it is a mass noun) as it is mainly used with the first meaning.

And coming to "Cynicism", you used it out of context here because you're the one being cynical. Being "cynical" means "being dishonest or selfish". That's what you're trying to be as you wanna scam people. I'm so sure you didn't lookup the dictionary before using that word.
I know say e dey pain you but no apologies. As for the grammar and English I've taught you today, don't thank me. I was in the same process helping someone else.

With this, I'm sure you'll never forget my Moniker "Philadelphia". You could give that as a name to your child. wink

3 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Ututu oma darling kisskiss

I no even know wetin to talk concerning OP issue.

My elder sister that was invited for interview @ PZ cusson London was given all the necessary funds to process the required documents attend, lodge in a hotel and return back to Nigeria.

I no see sincerity 4 wetin him talk.
Ekaro dear..
Shey dada la ji?

Don't mind the OP, plus the company and himself. They're scam!
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2015
SmartMugu:
I smell lies, followed by a lot more lies.
For a foreign company to want to resolve to recruiting from a different country, they need to be able to prove to the stakeholders and that country's government that the needed skill-set is not available in that country or region that will end up translating to cost savings for the company and in line with the foreign government attempt to control an influx of immigrants.

So, OP, what extra ordinary skills do you possess that will make an existing foreign firm disregard the existing potentials in their own country? What skills do you have that they haven't considered training one of their employees on the same?

Pls don assume I'm trying to kill your dreams, I'm just contributing from a common sense stand point.

If a firm wants you and really is so desperate to have you for your 'extra-ordinary' skill, they should be the ones paying for your travel arrangements. Especially if they cant find the same skill in the country theyre located in.
You shouldn't have to borrow or broadcast here for a means to get to an interview oversees. An interview is just a means to prove you're a possible fit for the job. Would you prefer to end up owing because you borrowed just to talk to someone in another country? That will happen if you end up not getting the job, which I solemnly pray doesn't happen.

Common sense bro.....

~@Mugu

-Lying and Scamming are the extraordinary skills grin

And he does not even know how to do either which makes me wonder how he even "got the job" wink
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2015
wristbangle:

As a yoruba guy, I declare that u are as useless as maggot.

That was like a fatal blow bro. Calm down please with a bottle of orijin or alomo (as you are a yoruba guy)
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Philadelphia:

I just dey look this guy post dey laugh. Who do you think is gonna feel pity towards you? undecided Absolutely no one. angry
And as for the "I am just a brother in dilemma of choice" as you typed, e no get weight at all cheesy
As for the bolded, so you nor know say na wetin you suppose do? You wan come here dey speak big grammar (criticism, cynicism) but cannot use that brain of yours to explore the link.

Oga grammatical, for the "advises" you wrote, it is totally a poison to English language. Please don't murder English language o, I never speak am finish :' ("Advise" has no plural (it is a mass noun) as it is mainly used with the first meaning.

And coming to "Cynicism", you used it out of context here because you're the one being cynical. Being "cynical" means "being dishonest or selfish". That's what you're trying to be as you wanna scam people. I'm so sure you didn't lookup the dictionary before using that word.
I know say e dey pain you but no apologies. As for the grammar and English I've taught you today, don't thank me. I was in the same process helping someone else.

With this, I'm sure you'll never forget my Moniker "Philadelphia". You could give that as a name to your child. wink
I love this! cool

OP would regret creating this thread thinking he'll get victims! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by jodeci(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2015
This is a SCAM. no company will ask candidates to Process their travel request for an interview internationally.

The affiliate travel agency coy is where the SCAM births.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by wristbangle: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Philadelphia:

That was like a fatal blow bro. Calm down please with a bottle of orijin or alomo (as you are a yoruba guy)

Lol thanks boss

I said that to him becos he is d kind of person who doesn't take things personal
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Mustay(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Did anyone take a look at the OP's profile - just take a look at the topics.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol so na u dey d next room. Fellow werey I hail

You are on your own o. I nor know you.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Mustay:
Did anyone take a look at the OP's profile - just take a look at the topics.

I don see am tey na, na why I dey give am back as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Craven: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Philadelphia:

You are being childish. This reply is unnecessary and petty. I feel you could've just ignored. You already won - although I do not understand why you have to make it seem like a competition exists between you two.

By the way, 'cynicism' means 'having a disbelief in others or not trusting them for some reason known only to you'. It has nothing to do with 'being dishonest or selfish'. Basically you are the one who used the word out of context, and wrongly, too. Perhaps you need to go back to your dictionary, cynical Philadelphia.

8 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Craven:

You are being childish. This reply is unnecessary and petty. I feel you could've just ignored. You already won - although I do not understand why you have to make it seem like a competition exists between you two.

By the way, 'cynicism' means 'having a disbelief in others or not trusting them for some reason known only to you'. It has nothing to do with 'being dishonest or selfish'. Basically you are the one who used the word out of context, and wrongly, too. Perhaps you need to go back to your dictionary, cynical Philadelphia.

You that claim to be matured, why don't you put your mouth where it concerns you? You appear to be a cohort with the OP.
FYI, see below

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Craven:

Henceforth, you would be ignored.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Craven: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Philadelphia:

You that claim to be matured, why don't you put your mouth where it concerns you? You appear to be a cohort with the OP.
FYI, see below

I corrected your misuse of the word 'cynicism' and it means I am in cohorts with the supposed scammer? Aren't you brillant? (Spot the sarcasm?)

'Believing that people are generally selfish and dishonest.' By this meaning (that you posted yourself), the poster was correct in the use of the word. - Everyone on this thread believed the poster was being dishonest, and so they were cynical to his claims. So it's safe to say 'everyone expressed cynicism towards the poster's claims'.

'Why don't you put your mouth where it concerns you?' Mister, if you followed your own rules you wouldn't even be on this thread commenting on an issue that is of no concern to you. You contradict yourself everytime you open your mouth. And I find it amusing actually.

9 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Iykolysis: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Sca
M run away

Samakus:

I appreciate your opinion bro. Firstly, I didn't say that I was given an offer letter. I was just given job specs which bears the salary range on offer as well as other packages for successful applicants. The company's policy is that they will refund every of the applicant's travel expenses, hotel reservations etc, on arrival. That is understandable given the fact that they didn't want to waste money and process travel requirements of applicants and then, some applicants will fail to turn up.

And please, there's nothing to gain seeking attention. 'Seeking attention go give me money'? Thanks all the same
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Craven:

I corrected your misuse of the word 'cynicism' and it means I am in cohorts with the supposed scammer? Aren't you brillant? (Spot the sarcasm?)

'Believing that people are generally selfish and dishonest.' By this meaning (that you posted yourself), the poster was correct in the use of the word. - Everyone on this thread believed the poster was being dishonest, and so they were cynical to his claims. So it's safe to say 'everyone expressed cynicism towards the poster's claims'.

'Why don't you put your mouth where it concerns you?' Mister, if you followed your own rules you wouldn't even be here commenting on an issue that is of no concern to you. You contradict yourself everytime you open your mouth. And I find it amusing actually.

Your thinking seems to be getting shallow by each posts you make. I did not open my mouth. I actually used my fingers in typing.
In order for you not to influence me negatively, I have chosen to ignore you henceforth.

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Craven: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Philadelphia:

Your thinking seems to be getting shallow by each posts you make. I did not open my mouth. I actually used my fingers in typing.
In order for you not to influence me negatively, I have chosen to ignore you henceforth.

Then I think we both might be shallow. Because I did not 'put my mouth where it doesn't concern me', like you actually said, I typed out, with my fingers, a reply to your comment.

You see how you contradict yourself?

Plus I'm sure everyone understand metaphors and their usage. smiley

9 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by olori4real(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolMY FRIEND, YOU MEAN "THE TRAVELLING MUST BE PROCESSED WITH THEIR "OWN TRAVELLING AGENCY"? IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A CLUE ON THIS ABRAGADABRA OF A JOB "SPECS"?
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Samakus(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
For the umpteenth time, I feel that I have to clarify some comments made here.

Believe it or not, this thread was not created as a means of soliciting for funds from any of you. Neither was it intended to scam anyone. This was just a platform for me to seek advice from whoever that cares, on the issue of invitation I received from Aggregate Industries Limited or whoever that is posing as them.

Firstly, I must say that i'm not a genius or extraordinarily good to get an invite from a foreign company, as some commenters queried. All I do is to read the job descriptions and requirements very well and then, tailor my CV to meet those requirements, if I believe that I have the requisite skills for the job. Anybody, regardless of your country of residence/origin, can get called for an interview by a foreign company as long as you meet the organisation's job requirements.

Again, I understand that many people cannot just attack the issue at hand without attacking the person (argumentum ad hominem). I do understand! I have no qualms about that. I considered that these kind of people will comment, hence my initial admonition that I can endure such insults. For grammatical blunders I may have committed, I stand to learn from your corrections. I'm progressively committed to learning and improving. Thank you for your corrections.

Lastly, my profile is open for your perusal. My identity is not hidden because I have nothing to fear for. Every of my posts has been about information and help to anyone that needs it. So feel free to open and read. Thank you for your advice, suggestions, criticism and information. I appreciate all of it. I refuse to join issues with anybody. If the need arises, I will still still clear more doubts as the come.

4 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by peeparty(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Samakus:

I appreciate your opinion bro. Firstly, I didn't say that I was given an offer letter. I was just given job specs which bears the salary range on offer as well as other packages for successful applicants. The company's policy is that they will refund every of the applicant's travel expenses, hotel reservations etc, on arrival. That is understandable given the fact that they didn't want to waste money and process travel requirements of applicants and then, some applicants will fail to turn up.

And please, there's nothing to gain seeking attention. 'Seeking attention go give me money'? Thanks all the same

Applicant fail to turn up ke..iffa I hear.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by peeparty(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
So na you be the scammer wey seu.n been dey fyn?chai God don catch you..Now your forming ignorant, my friend always make sure you do proper research before coming out here to create thread.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by nigeriancuban: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Pidggin:

Na today? It is a scam or you seft wan scam us by asking for money to travel or what?

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by nigeriancuban: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2015
peeparty:
So na you be the scammer wey seu.n been dey fyn?chai God don catch you..Now your forming ignorant, my friend always make sure you do proper research before coming out here to create thread.

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Samakus:
For the umpteenth time, I feel that I have to clarify some comments made here.
Believe it or not, this thread was not created as a means of soliciting for funds from any of you. Neither was it intended to scam anyone. This was just a platform for me to seek advice from whoever that cares, on the issue of invitation I received from Aggregate Industries Limited or whoever that is posing as them.
Firstly, I must say that i'm not a genius or extraordinarily good to get an invite from a foreign company, as some commenters queried. All I do is to read the job descriptions and requirements very well and then, tailor my CV to meet those requirements, if I believe that I have the requisite skills for the job. Anybody, regardless of your country of residence/origin, can get called for an interview by a foreign company as long as you meet the organisation's job requirements.
Again, I understand that many people cannot just attack the issue at hand without attacking the person (argumentum ad hominem). I do understand! I have no qualms about that. I considered that these kind of people will comment, hence my initial admonition that I can endure such insults. For grammatical blunders I may have committed, I stand to learn from your corrections. I'm progressively committed to learning and improving. Thank you for your corrections.
Lastly, my profile is open for your perusal. My identity is not hidden because I have nothing to fear for. Every of my posts has been about information and help to anyone that needs it. So feel free to open and read. Thank you for your advice, suggestions, criticism and information. I appreciate all of it. I refuse to join issues with anybody. If the need arises, I will still still clear more doubts as the come.

Samakus:
Hello Nairalanders,

I will start by admitting that this may not be the right room to post this (I initially thought of posting it in the career section) but the Mods can as well help me move it to the right section. I will try to keep this narrative short and circumspect.

As an underemployed graduate with great ambition fuelled by the knowledge that there are so many people depending on, and indeed looking up to me, I have never stopped applying for a better employment. Recently, I took my job search to LinkedIn, applying for trainee programmes of foreign companies. Alas! It worked as I recently got invited by a UK-based Project company for an interview in early December, 2015. The invite came with job 'specs', letter of invitation and travel requirements, all as attachments, which I have downloaded . The figures in the job specs is just too mouth watering to be true - over NGN 900,000 per month, plus other super incentives and bonuses. I virtually fainted when I saw the figures and what the company can offer to their employees.

The problem now is that the company expects every invited applicant to process his travel documents through the company's affiliate travel agency . I have been able to contact the travel agency and their processing fee is £2000 asides the fees that will be charged for hotel reservation, transfer within UK and flight tickets. Tentatively, the total amount required to make this travel happen is within the range of NGN800000-1M. The inviting company will reimburse every invited applicant on arrival, all he/she spent in making the visit happen . Raising this money now is the biggest difficulty I can think of facing in over 20 years of my life. Initially, I suspected that the company may be a scam but further research and enquiries about the company has made me to allay those fears I had. I even went further to link up my relation in Europe with the company, just to be sure that I am not falling into the hands scammers or worse still, ISIS (you never can tell). My relation who has also contacted them, has no doubt that the company is real.

My worry now is that this opportunity will pass me by as I don't have money to process the documents required neither do I have any tangible hope that I can source for the funds. Please my folks, I need your advice. How do I go about this? Do I get a loan from the bank to fund this travel bearing in mind that this is only but an interview? Am just so confused and restless! I need sincere suggestions. I will also endure your insults if you choose to tow that line.

Mods please help me get this to the FrontPage. Thank you all

@OP. I chose to take this on a light ear but I just have to do this so you'll know that Nigerians are not all stupid. I have questions for you which are all coined from the bolded.
Prove the following (clear doubts as the need has arisen) so all can see and decide your case:
1.) Screenshots of the job specs and attachments.
2.) You said the figures in the job specs seems to be too mouth watering to be true. Yet, you believe it.
3.) Prove that the company expects all applicants to use their affiliate travel agency.
4.) Screenshot the contacts you made with the travel agency and the figures they gave you. If na phone call, give us the number so we'll call them and help you confirm.
5.) Prove that the company would reimburse every applicant on arrival.
6.) You suspected that the company would be a scam and did further research. What did your research reveal? Support with screenshots.
7.) Your relation is in Europe and cannot help you with accomodation or little help? Explain.
8.) Since you worry that this opportunity would pass you by as you lack the funds, why then come to this forum to solicit "advice"? You concluded that you don't have the money to sponsor yourself, what do you need our "advice" for?

This one sums it all up OP:

Samakus:

A.) Where did you read the company's policy statement from that they would refund every applicant's travel expenses? Give us the link to their policy statement page.

B.) When did you become the company's spokesman to make the statement (in bold) "That is understandable given the fact that they didn't want to waste money and process travel requirements of applicants and then, some applicants will fail to turn up"

Answer all these questions with supporting links, phone number(s) or/ and screenshots.

6 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
The anatomy of a scam.

This is a good read.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op, you don quiet abi you don dey plane dey go UK? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Samakus(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Philadelphia:

@OP. I chose to take this on a light ear but I just have to do this so you'll know that Nigerians are not all stupid. I have questions for you which are all coined from the bolded.
Prove the following (clear doubts as the need has arisen) so all can see and decide your case:
1.) Screenshots of the job specs and attachments.
2.) You said the figures in the job specs seems to be too mouth watering to be true. Yet, you believe it.
3.) Prove that the company expects all applicants to use their affiliate travel agency.
4.) Screenshot the contacts you made with the travel agency and the figures they gave you. If na phone call, give us the number so we'll call them and help you confirm.
5.) Prove that the company would reimburse every applicant on arrival.
6.) You suspected that the company would be a scam and did further research. What did your research reveal? Support with screenshots.
7.) Your relation is in Europe and cannot help you with accomodation or little help? Explain.
8.) Since you worry that this opportunity would pass you by as you lack the funds, why then come to this forum to solicit "advice"? You concluded that you don't have the money to sponsor yourself, what do you need our "advice" for?

This one sums it all up OP:

A.) Where did you read the company's policy statement from that they would refund every applicant's travel expenses? Give us the link to their policy statement page.

B.) When did you become the company's spokesman to make the statement (in bold) "That is understandable given the fact that they didn't want to waste money and process travel requirements of applicants and then, some applicants will fail to turn up"

Answer all these questions with supporting links, phone number(s) or/ and screenshots.

Providing the information you requested will not stop your hate campaign. You can as well request that I provide evidence that it is not a robot that created this post. Man, you believe I'm a scammer and nothing else can get you to change that mindset. It's fine with me. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. Don't just make it look like there's something else between us. I have no axe to grind with you. You requested that I should provide screenshots of details given to me in legal confidence. That's against basic corporate ethics, if you have worked in a corporate environment.

Well, I will leave you to your doubts. All the best!

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Samakus:

Providing the information you requested will not stop your hate campaign. You can as well request that I provide evidence that it is not a robot that created this post. Man, you believe I'm a scammer and nothing else can get you to change that mindset. It's fine with me. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. Don't just make it look like there's something else between us. I have no axe to grind with you. You requested that I should provide screenshots of details given to me in legal confidence. That's against basic corporate ethics, if you have worked in a corporate environment.

Well, I will leave you to your doubts. All the best!

@The bolded... How do you know about this since you stated earlier that you are "underemployed"? cry

See whose talking about basic corporate ethics. Same you gave us the company details, salary "specs" (according to you), told your "relative" in "Europe", etc. Where was your basic corporate ethics? undecided
So you can't provide just one proof or screenshot to show transparency? You're just a silly learner scammer.

B@$t@rd son of a thousand fathers.

2 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let's have some tolerance folks.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by siegfried99(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
THIS IS A SCAM OP, THANK ME LATER

Either the op is a scammer grin or he is about to be scammed cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recruitment At RT Briscoe / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. / Massive Nurse Recruitment At Talktomedoc Nigeria Limited (90 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.