Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date (1531 Views)

She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. / She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Trut(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
She make me loose one beautiful chick wey fall for me easily grin

I booked a date with my "about to be" girlfriend (she's still forming hard to get), we negotiated to meet at an eatery joint by 2:00 pm, so I arrived at the eatery few minutes to 2 pm. I bought meat pie and juice for myself and head to an available seat/table, while sipping my juice and meat pie as I wait for her to arrive, a beautiful Damsel joined me on the seat/table with her jellof rice, chicken and CAN malt, facing me. The Damsel greeted me as she sat down and started eating her food. I was admiring the Damsel as she was eating, when she finished eating, I started a conversation with her and she told me her name and I told her mine. On that process I was still waiting for my "about to be girlfriend, as I requested for the Damsel's phone number, she was calling her digits for me when this my "about to me girlfriend" came in. Mennnnnn,,, my show con spoil. I had to end the conversation immediately before she will notice what was going.

The Damsel understood my plight at time and waited for an opportunity give me her number, but my girl was suspicious and didn't give me chance. The Damsel waited as much as she can and left.

The tin con pain me well well
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by chocolateme(f): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ok
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by jejemanito: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
sad
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eh ya, sorry. You can't eat your cake and have it. Learn to be committed. The earlier, the better for you.
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by yemstok(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol.
U sef no dey content with what u have.

but u can lie sha!
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by falcon01: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy wink
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Trut(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
yemstok:
lol. U sef no dey content with what u have.

but u can lie sha!
Keeping both of them as girlfriend would've been better.
Na true I write, no be lie.
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by jamex93(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
hahahahahahaha
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
[email] Show? AY show or basketmouth uncensored...?? [/email]
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Trut:
She make me loose one beautiful chick wey fall for me easily grin

I booked a date with my "about to be" girlfriend (she's still forming hard to get), we negotiated to meet at an eatery joint by 2:00 pm, so I arrived at the eatery few minutes to 2 pm. I bought meat pie and juice for myself and head to an available seat/table, while sipping my juice and meat pie as I wait for her to arrive, a beautiful Damsel joined me on the seat/table with her jellof rice, chicken and CAN malt, facing me. The Damsel greeted me as she sat down and started eating her food. I was admiring the Damsel as she was eating, when she finished eating, I started a conversation with her and she told me her name and I told her mine. On that process I was still waiting for my "about to be girlfriend, as I requested for the Damsel's phone number, she was calling her digits for me when this my "about to me girlfriend" came in. Mennnnnn,,, my show con spoil. I had to end the conversation immediately before she will notice what was going.

The Damsel understood my plight at time and waited for an opportunity give me her number, but my girl was suspicious and didn't give me chance. The Damsel waited as much as she can and left.

The tin con pain me well well
tongue
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol. U sure the damsel was waiting for u? Are u so great that she would want to give u her number at all costs
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol yew dey learn how to write story abi??
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Trut(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Lol yew dey learn how to write story abi??

Not learning, na true story
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Trut(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol. U sure the damsel was waiting for u? Are u so great that she would want to give u her number at all costs

To your 1st question, YES... 2nd question, MAYBE.
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Trut:

Not learning, na true story
Hmmm if it's a true story den you are a chronic player...4 sure
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Trut(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Hmmm if it's a true story den you are a chronic player...4 sure

The girl is too fine to resist bro, whereas na she find me come. If I no play along, e go be as if I no be man.
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Trut:

The girl is too fine to resist bro, whereas na she find me come. If I no play along, e go be as if I no be man.
Abi
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by Trut(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Abi
Yeah
Re: She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date by MRBrownJ: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2015
@Trut

you are an amateur!!!! since you have absolutely nothing with the other girl "yet", taking that babe number should have never been a problem.... in fact, doing so in front of the hard to get damzel should have set her straight.

(1) (Reply)

Is He/she Really Worth It... / The 7 Beautiful And Famous Women D’banj Has Slept With (with Pictures) / Penastory: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Seducing The Seductress (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.