Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS (5304 Views)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equals ISIS And Other Musilm Extremists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
The right-wing is quick to condemn all of Islam like it’s a singular entity, and hold every Muslim accountable for the actions of a handful bad apples. As I’ve often said, no one religion — not even Buddhism — has the “right” to claim they’re non-violent. Holy War is one of those things that cuts across all religions equally. And while you can point this out to right-wingers, they won’t listen: they’re quick to invoke Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Sheebab, or some other terrorist agency and pretend they’re the sum total of all Muslims.Well, there are Christian terrorist agencies thatare just as scary, and some of them just as bad if not worse, than ISIS. A few of these you may have heard of, but since our so-called “liberal media” gets cold feet at naming Christian Terrorism what it is, some of them slip under the radar or aren’t as associated with Christian terrorism as they should be in the popular imagination.8. Lord’s Resistance ArmyActive:1980s-Present, about 30 yearsWho are they?The Lord’s Resistance Army(LRA) is a Christian Fundamentalist terrorist group originally from Uganda, but now active in the Sudan, the Central African Republic, and other places. Uganda,you may remember, is ahotbed of Christian Fundamentalism, so it makes sense that a group who calls themselves “Christianist” would come from the country. The LRA surfaced in the popular conscious sometime ago when Joesph Konysuddenly became a meme on the internet; up to that point, their main claim to fame is child sex slaves and children soldiers. Indeed, the LRA isknown to orchestrate kidnappings, railroadingyoung boys into fighting while forcing young girls into sexual slavery. Those who refused to fight were hacked to pieces. The young girls are forced to be “brides” for the soldiers, and thus helping to spread HIV. They’re especially brutal towards civilians, as well, wiping out entire villages and attacking refugee camps.The goal of the LRA is pretty straight froward:they want a Bible-based state that uses the Ten Commandments as guide posts. That’s something any right-wing politician or Christianist can sympathize with, right?7. Ku Klux KlanActive:1860s-Present, 149 yearsWho are they?These guys don’t need any introduction; every American knows whothe Invisible Empireis. The Klan name probably comes from the Ancient Greek ‘κύκλος‘ (kuklos), which means “circle.” There’s a frightening overlap between White Supremacist ideology and Christian terrorism in the Western World, and the Klan is the tip of that iceberg. There’ve actually been three Klans; the first one was formed in 1865, in Pulaski, and drew on former members of the Confederacy Army. They were a vigilante group, and they wore the sheets as a reminderof their fellow Confederates who died (think the classic “sheet ghost” and you’re not far off). Everything about the Klan is geared towards terrorism and psychological war, from the uniform to the cross burning. And while it’s true the Klan gottheir start as an armof the Democratic Party, it was back when the Republicans were Theodore Roosevelt and not Sarah Palin, so I dare you to tell a modern Klansman they voted for Barack Obama.While the Klan started out hunting down and terrorizing freemen and women, that wasn’t their sole target. The Klan is afar right-wing Protestant organization, andbeing a Protestant organization, they hate Catholics. As a result, Klan hastargeted both Catholics and Jewsin the (not-so-distant) past. The KKK’s history is so violent, in fact,that many draw a comparison between the KKK and Al Qaeda, although I think that’s an unfair comparison, as I’ll explain below.6. National Liberation Front of TripuraActive:1989 to present, about 30 yearsWho are they?You’ve probably heard of the Lord’s Resistance Army and the KKK, but this is a group that I’m pretty sure you haven’t, unless you’re from India. It’s easy for us to forget, as Americans, just howbigIndia is; it’s far more diverse than Europe is, culturally speaking, and it’s roughly the same size. It’s called the “world’s largest democracy” for a reason, but as the United States shows, no democracy is without it’s secessionists. And these folks are just some of the many secessionist organizations in India.According to their manifesto,the NLFT wants”to expand the kingdom of God and Christ in Tripura,” and often does so at the point of a gun. They threatened anyonecelebrating the Hindu Festival of Durga Puja with death, andare backed by a Baptist Church that’s selling them arms. They’veorchestrated at least two massacres, andused rape as a tool of intimidation. While the Nayanbasi faction has been shut down, theBiswamohan faction has promised to fight on. So here we have a Christian terrorist group spreading their faith in India “by sword,” metaphorically, and at the point of a gun more prosaically — small wonder we haven’t heard anything about themin the West, huh?5. AntibalakaActive:1990s to present, about 25 yearsWho are they?I’ve citedthe Central African Genocidein at least two articles now; these are the militia behind that genocide. Their name means “anti-machete” in the Sango and Mandja languages, and they first formed todefend Christians and Animists who were on the receiving end of politically motivated violence carried out by Muslims. As these things often do, the tables turned, and now theAntibalaka is doing what right-wingers only wish they could do:ethnically cleanse their country of all Muslims.This includes children,who they’ve targeted and murdered in the past. Now, the Antibalaka nowstand accused of crimes far worsethan anything that Séléka, the Muslim rebel group, are guilty of.4. Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action ForceActive:1983 till 1994; at least 2002 for other groups using the CRF name; 1970s till 1990s for PAFWho are they?Really, anytime some claims that Christians aren’t violent, all you have to do is direct them to Ireland. I could do a whole entry on what happened in North Ireland, beginning in the 1970s. Americans like to pretend that Eire is Guinness, the Blarney Stone, and leprechauns, but during the 1970s, religious violence a la the Thirty Years’ War was painting the Emerald Isle ruby red. The Irish call this time period The Troubles, and that’s an understatement if there ever was one.The Provisional IRA is perhaps the best knownterrorist agency from the period and would definitely earn their spot on this list, if I weren’t aiming for more obscure groups, but theCatholic Reaction ForceandProtestant Action Forcewere also active and, in the case of the latter, also responsible for a large number of murders. For those who are unfamiliar with the Troubles, it occurred in North Ireland and, as so many European conflicts do, pitted Protestants against Catholics in unmitigated bloodshed. The CRF wasbehind the Darkley killings, in addition to several mailed bombings in the early 2000s. The PAF, which was far more effective in their killings, has a rap sheet a mile long. You can find it on the Wikipedia page,here.3. The Orange VolunteersActive:Early 1970s to Present, about 40 yearsWho are they:We’re staying in Ireland for this next group. Fans of science fiction probably remember theOrange Catholic Biblefrom Frank Herbert’sDune, but may never have understood why that name was so subversive,or why it was similar to Herbert’s other Coca-Pepsi religious hybrids like Zensunni. Orange is the color of Protestantism in Ireland,and green is the color of Catholicism; when you wear green on St. Patty’s Day, you’re proclaiming your Catholic heritage.The Orange Volunteers, then, are a Protestant terrorist organization.The OV are Protestant Fundamentalist, andresponsible for a number of violent attacks in North Ireland. While the police have been cracking down on the group, the group is still consideredto be activeand is still terrorizing Catholic citizens and hitting “soft targets.”2. The Aryan NationsActive:Unknown, to the PresentWho are they?“The Aryan Nations” is an umbrella agency that nets a large number of White and Christian Supremacist agencies ranging from certain breeds of Neo-Nazi to theKKK itself. It’s heyday was in the 1980s and the 1990s,when various White Nat

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
And your point here is?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by winner01(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Christians are simply people like christ or people who strive to be like christ. Its easy to judge who they are working for, from the life christ lived.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Ajibam: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op, kindly give us the New testament verses they use as the basis for their activities. (At least no one becomes a Christian by keeping the Old testament laws)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by wahles(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ajibam:
there's always someone to blame

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Op please wake up this is 2015. Stop giving us rumours of 1900.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN, IS TO CHRISTIANITY EXACTLY WHAT AN ISLAMIC JIHADIST IS TO ISLAM. grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op. 1 question for you. I need an honest answer.

Which country have you seen that Christians terrorists disturb people. I need answers.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by trapQ: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mumu O.P

Most of those people you listed aren't Christians, and the few that were didn't base their killings on Christianity. Also how many people did they kill??

Y'all should be ashamed of yourself.

Its not radical if it doesn't involve you killing, or hurting other people. Okay? Islamic religion is the only radical religion there is.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by trapQ: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don't mind the silly op
gimakon:
Op. 1 question for you. I need an honest answer.

Which country have you seen that Christians terrorists disturb people. I need answers.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by classicalbenson(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
end time OP.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by whitecloth: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
excellence44:
@Op please wake up this is 2015. Stop giving us rumours of 1900.
Please help me tell the OP that the Ku klus khan is a white supremacist party not a Christian organization.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by whitecloth: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
And please can somebody help me to ask him where is the source of this copy and paste that has no space, comma...
I want to know.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by mauriceju2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
i thought Christians are the followers of Jesus Christ and his teaching while Muslims are the followers of Mohammed and his teaching , BUT i have never heard that Jesus told his disciple to do the type of things the Muslims are doing in our world today, if Islam was invented in our time no body will follow it but many will follow Jesus

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
JESUS WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN... HE DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING LIKE CHRISTIANITY THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE... NEITHER DID HE TOLD ANYONE TO WORSHIP HIM
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Anas09: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
^^^
And Muhammed was a Muslim, indeed the VERY FIRST Mulism, yet he claimed Adam, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus were Muslims. And he worshipped the same idol his grandfather and father worshipped

The guy above me. Just stop awhile and punder this. How does this make Sense?
A true Christian is ready to die preaching the gospel, a true Muslim is ready to kill to force his muhamed on others.
Be silly but not always.
There are koranic (muhammedic) verses to back up Muslim's onsluaght. Pray show Jesus' teachings use for these org's the OP mentioned
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anas09:
^^^
And Muhammed was a Muslim, indeed the VERY FIRST Mulism, yet he claimed Adam, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus were Muslims. And he worshipped the same idol his grandfather and father worshipped

The guy above me. Just stop awhile and punder this. How does this make Sense?
A true Christian is ready to die preaching the gospel, a true Muslim is ready to kill to force his muhamed on others.
Be silly but not always.
There are koranic (muhammedic) verses to back up Muslim's onsluaght. Pray show Jesus' teachings use for these org's the OP mentioned

IGNORANT MUMU

SHOW ME ONE VERSE FROM THE
BIBLE WHERE JESUS SAID "I AM GOD OR WORSHIP ME"
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
AND JESUS DID NOT BRING NEW RELIGION... COS HE SAID " I CAME NOT TO CHANGE THE LAW BUT TO FULFIL"

Some of these Christians just run their mouths without reading their bible
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2015
DabELLs:
AND JESUS DID NOT BRING NEW RELIGION... COS HE SAID " I CAME NOT TO CHANGE THE LAW BUT TO FULFIL"

Smh, your mumu standard. E get power well well
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2015
gimakon:

Smh, your mumu standard. E get power well well

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2015
DabELLs:
JESUS WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN... HE DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING LIKE CHRISTIANITY THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE... NEITHER DID HE TOLD ANYONE TO WORSHIP HIM
JESUS is the CHRIST and those who believe on , and follow Him are disciples (called Christians first in Antioch). Now He Who is the CHRIST cannot be a follower of Himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2015
DabELLs:

He did not bring a new religion - True. He rather came to show us the Way to the Father - believing on Him(and as much that implies which time will fail to itemise)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by malvisguy212: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
DabELLs:

if I may ask, what is Jesus fullfiling in the law and the prophet?

God invented man and man invented religion, religion is a stumbling bloke on having relationship with God. Latter kill but the spirit gives life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
if I may ask, what is Jesus fullfiling in the law and the prophet?

God invented man and man invented religion, religion is a stumbling bloke on having relationship with God. Latter kill but the spirit gives life.

All prophets have been sent by God into this world to spread the message and bring people to God. Jesus is no exception to this, he himself was also sent by God just like every other prophet was:Mat15:24Buthe answered and said, I am notsentbut unto the lost sheep of the house ofIsrael.Here we see Jesus claiming he was SENTto the lost sheep ofIsrael. Just like every other prophet, prophets were sent to a group of specific people, or their own tribeetc. We find Jesus in the same situation as he sent to a specific group of people, the lost sheep ofIsrael. The one who sentJesus is of course God, so here is just oneverse showing us Jesus just like all other prophets was sent, and just like all other prophets he was sent to a specific people.Let us quote more verses of Jesus being sent:Mat 23:37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] thatkillestthe prophets, andstonestthem which aresentunto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hengatherethher chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not!Now this verse does not mention Jesus being sent, however so it mentions other prophets who were sent toJerusalemfor the Jews.What is interesting about this passage is that Jesus mentions prophets.He mentions prophets who were sent, andmentions prophets who were sent for a specific group of people. What is interesting is that Jesus himself is in the exact similar position, he was sent, and he was sent to a specific group of people hence we see the exact similarity betweenJesus and other prophets. Not only that, but the Jews stoned the other prophets, the Jews also tried to stone Jesus. Hencefrom this we already have enough proof that Jesus is a prophet, and just like all other prophets Jesus is sent, and sent to a specific group of people. However let usquote more verses of Jesus being sent to make a strong foundation for the rest:Luk10:16Hethathearethyouhearethme; and he thatdespisethyoudespisethme; and he thatdespisethmedespisethhim thatsentme.Jhn5:24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He thathearethmy word, and believeth on him thatsentme, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto lifeJhn5:30Ican of mine own self do nothing: as Ihear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hathsentme.Jhn4:34Jesussaithunto them, My meat is to do the will of him thatsentme, and to finish his work.Jhn7:28Thencried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: andI am not come of myself, buthe thatsentme is true, whom ye know not.So it is crystal clear that Jesus was sent,he did not send himself. So just like all other prophets Jesus is sent, and he is sent to a specific group of people.So this enough now to show Jesus is indeed a prophet, for prophets are sent byGod to do a job just like Jesus said. God does need someone to send him does he?If Jesus indeed was God he would have sent himself, not let someone send him.A Christian does not have one single validargument against that, the fact is before Jesus came into this world he was fully divine as Christians say. So it would be simple for the divine Jesus to send himself into this world since he had the power and so on, Christians cannot jump to the out-dated argument of Jesus was aman, he gave up his powers and so on. The fact is Jesus was fully divine before he came down to earth, so why did the divine Jesus not send himself? Why did he need the Father to send him? The fact is because Jesus is just a man, and cannot send himself because he is not God. Jesus was sent because he is a prophet, and just like all prophets he was sent by God.Now let us look at some other interesting verses concerning sent people:Jhn3:34Forhewhom God hath sentspeakeththe words of God: for Godgivethnot the Spirit by measure [unto him].That is the exact position of Jesus. The one whom God has sent speaks the words of God. Is Jesus not God? The fact is this verse makes it even more solid to the fact that Jesus was just a messenger, speaking the words of God. I would love to see a Christian response to that which actually makes sense. It is simple logic, if someone is God, then they cannot be referred to like that, being sent and speaking the words of God. Now incase Christians want to get smart with me and say Jesus is God so therefore he is indeedspeaking the words of God, because he is God so there is no problem. However so Jesus himself said everything he speaks is not his. So the fact is everything Jesus said, taught and so on were not his own words as he himself stated:Jhn14:24Hethatlovethme notkeepethnot my sayings: and theword which ye hear is not mine, but the Father'swhich sent me..Jhn7:16Jesusanswered them, and said,My doctrine is not mine, but his thatsentme.Jhn8:26Ihave many thingsto sayand to judge of you: but he thatsentme is true; andI speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.Jhn12:49ForI have not spoken of myself; but the Father whichsentme,he gave me a commandment, whatI should say, and whatI should speak.So those verses make it crystal clear that everything he said, everything he spoke wasnot of his ownbut of the ONE WHO SENT HIM, which is the Father. So hence Jesus did not even say things of his own! This is further proof that he is indeed a prophet, every prophet speaks what God tells them to speak,Jesusis no exception to this rule. So hence we see the sent ones speak the words of God, Jesus is thesent one, and he speaks the words of God,he does not speak of his own words as we clearly see in those verses. Therefore Jesus is definitely not God. Let us make a summary of what we have so far:1- All prophets are sent by God, Jesus was sent by God2- Allprophets(except Muhammad) was sent to a specific group of people, Jesus is no exception to this, he to was sent to the lost sheep ofIsrael.3- Every prophet spoke the words of God, they did not speak from themselves but rather what God told them to speak, Jesus once again is no exception to this and he himself claimed that all his words and all of what he said is from God. The Bible itself also claims all sent ones by God speak the words ofGod,Jesus was sent by God and spoke the words of God. Therefore he is not God.So all this from the NT shows that Jesus cannot be God.Jesus follows a long line of prophets who were all sent by God, if Jesus was some what different he would then arrive on this planet in a some different way, which is to be sent ofhimself, not being like all other prophets. Jesus' unique birth is a bit different, but not in the sense to put him on a different level which is making him God. Isaac wasborn of a barren lady. Adam was born of no mother or father. There are several unique births indeed, but the main thing isthat it is God who is essentially sending them and sending them in different ways, but at the end of the day they are being sent and allsharethat common denominator. So this in itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
DabELLs:

All prophets have been sent by God into this world to spread the message and bring people to God. Jesus is no exception to this, he himself was also sent by God just like every other prophet was:Mat15:24Buthe answered and said, I am notsentbut unto the lost sheep of the house ofIsrael.Here we see Jesus claiming he was SENTto the lost sheep ofIsrael. Just like every other prophet, prophets were sent to a group of specific people, or their own tribeetc. We find Jesus in the same situation as he sent to a specific group of people, the lost sheep ofIsrael. The one who sentJesus is of course God, so here is just oneverse showing us Jesus just like all other prophets was sent, and just like all other prophets he was sent to a specific people.Let us quote more verses of Jesus being sent:Mat 23:37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] thatkillestthe prophets, andstonestthem which aresentunto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hengatherethher chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not!Now this verse does not mention Jesus being sent, however so it mentions other prophets who were sent toJerusalemfor the Jews.What is interesting about this passage is that Jesus mentions prophets.He mentions prophets who were sent, andmentions prophets who were sent for a specific group of people. What is interesting is that Jesus himself is in the exact similar position, he was sent, and he was sent to a specific group of people hence we see the exact similarity betweenJesus and other prophets. Not only that, but the Jews stoned the other prophets, the Jews also tried to stone Jesus. Hencefrom this we already have enough proof that Jesus is a prophet, and just like all other prophets Jesus is sent, and sent to a specific group of people. However let usquote more verses of Jesus being sent to make a strong foundation for the rest:Luk10:16Hethathearethyouhearethme; and he thatdespisethyoudespisethme; and he thatdespisethmedespisethhim thatsentme.Jhn5:24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He thathearethmy word, and believeth on him thatsentme, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto lifeJhn5:30Ican of mine own self do nothing: as Ihear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hathsentme.Jhn4:34Jesussaithunto them, My meat is to do the will of him thatsentme, and to finish his work.Jhn7:28Thencried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: andI am not come of myself, buthe thatsentme is true, whom ye know not.So it is crystal clear that Jesus was sent,he did not send himself. So just like all other prophets Jesus is sent, and he is sent to a specific group of people.So this enough now to show Jesus is indeed a prophet, for prophets are sent byGod to do a job just like Jesus said. God does need someone to send him does he?If Jesus indeed was God he would have sent himself, not let someone send him.A Christian does not have one single validargument against that, the fact is before Jesus came into this world he was fully divine as Christians say. So it would be simple for the divine Jesus to send himself into this world since he had the power and so on, Christians cannot jump to the out-dated argument of Jesus was aman, he gave up his powers and so on. The fact is Jesus was fully divine before he came down to earth, so why did the divine Jesus not send himself? Why did he need the Father to send him? The fact is because Jesus is just a man, and cannot send himself because he is not God. Jesus was sent because he is a prophet, and just like all prophets he was sent by God.Now let us look at some other interesting verses concerning sent people:Jhn3:34Forhewhom God hath sentspeakeththe words of God: for Godgivethnot the Spirit by measure [unto him].That is the exact position of Jesus. The one whom God has sent speaks the words of God. Is Jesus not God? The fact is this verse makes it even more solid to the fact that Jesus was just a messenger, speaking the words of God. I would love to see a Christian response to that which actually makes sense. It is simple logic, if someone is God, then they cannot be referred to like that, being sent and speaking the words of God. Now incase Christians want to get smart with me and say Jesus is God so therefore he is indeedspeaking the words of God, because he is God so there is no problem. However so Jesus himself said everything he speaks is not his. So the fact is everything Jesus said, taught and so on were not his own words as he himself stated:Jhn14:24Hethatlovethme notkeepethnot my sayings: and theword which ye hear is not mine, but the Father'swhich sent me..Jhn7:16Jesusanswered them, and said,My doctrine is not mine, but his thatsentme.Jhn8:26Ihave many thingsto sayand to judge of you: but he thatsentme is true; andI speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.Jhn12:49ForI have not spoken of myself; but the Father whichsentme,he gave me a commandment, whatI should say, and whatI should speak.So those verses make it crystal clear that everything he said, everything he spoke wasnot of his ownbut of the ONE WHO SENT HIM, which is the Father. So hence Jesus did not even say things of his own! This is further proof that he is indeed a prophet, every prophet speaks what God tells them to speak,Jesusis no exception to this rule. So hence we see the sent ones speak the words of God, Jesus is thesent one, and he speaks the words of God,he does not speak of his own words as we clearly see in those verses. Therefore Jesus is definitely not God. Let us make a summary of what we have so far:1- All prophets are sent by God, Jesus was sent by God2- Allprophets(except Muhammad) was sent to a specific group of people, Jesus is no exception to this, he to was sent to the lost sheep ofIsrael.3- Every prophet spoke the words of God, they did not speak from themselves but rather what God told them to speak, Jesus once again is no exception to this and he himself claimed that all his words and all of what he said is from God. The Bible itself also claims all sent ones by God speak the words ofGod,Jesus was sent by God and spoke the words of God. Therefore he is not God.So all this from the NT shows that Jesus cannot be God.Jesus follows a long line of prophets who were all sent by God, if Jesus was some what different he would then arrive on this planet in a some different way, which is to be sent ofhimself, not being like all other prophets. Jesus' unique birth is a bit different, but not in the sense to put him on a different level which is making him God. Isaac wasborn of a barren lady. Adam was born of no mother or father. There are several unique births indeed, but the main thing isthat it is God who is essentially sending them and sending them in different ways, but at the end of the day they are being sent and allsharethat common denominator. So this in itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God.

Discern the Truth from these:

John 1:11,12,29

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

The Israelites were to have the first benefit but not the final; some believed, others did not!

John 3:16,17
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

It did not say for God so loved Israel.

Now Jesus came in fulfilment of God's Promise to Abraham that:
and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
Genesis 22:18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by deloon(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Load of crap!
Which of these supposed Christian Terrorist Organizations has severed a human head from his body in the past 10 years?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Scholar8200:

Discern the Truth from these:

John 1:11,12,29

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

The Israelites were to have the first benefit but not the final; some believed, others did not!

John 3:16,17
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

It did not say for God so loved Israel.

Now Jesus came in fulfilment of God's Promise to Abraham that:
and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
Genesis 22:18

4 sons of god In Bible and 4 Different gods In BibleSons of God in BibleChristians claim that Jesus was the Only Son ofGod. According to Bible they mostly refer to Gospelof John (Paul’s Doctrine). Such asJohn 3:16“For God so loved the world that he gave his oneand only Son, that whoever believes in him shallnot perish but have eternal life.”John 5:22“Moreover, the Father judges no one, but hasentrusted all judgment to the Son,”However, Again Christians are wrong. In this post Iwill show that Bible and Christians also contradictthemselves. According to Bible Adam, David andJacob were also the sons of GodIn Gospel Luke 3:38 Adam was the son of god“Kenan was the son of Enosh. Enosh was the sonof Seth. Seth was the son of Adam. Adam was theson of God.”In Exodus 4:22 Jacob was god's first born“Then you will tell him, 'this is what the LORDsays: Israel (Jacob) is my firstborn son.”David was also the son of God in Psalms:Psalm 2:7"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He saidto me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begottenyou.”So, who inspired Christians that Jesus was theonly son of god?Bible itself claims God having four sons.Either they haven’t read the bible properly or theyare ignoring the biblical corruption and errors.It was all a man’s work, and even if Christiansbelieve Jesus as the only Son then they areagainst the teachings of Bible or simply ignorant.Moreover, Psalm 2:7 uses the word begotten forDavid and Jacob was god first born.Simply a Christian can’t reject these verses.Different Names of God in Bible:There is No one specific Name of God stated inBible for example in Islam the God’s name is Allah.Different Bible gives different names for Christiangod. So who is the real god of Christians? Thenames of god in bible are Jehovah, Yahweh,Adonai, and Lord.While some are dropped but others are still in use:King James Version and American Standard Versionuse Jehovah for GodWorld English Bible and New Jerusalem Bible(Hebrew text) uses YahwehWhile others use Lord for GodFor ExampleJehovah is god in BibleExodus 6:3 (KJV)“And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, andunto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but bymy name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.”Yahweh is also god in BibleExodus 8:1 (WEB)“Yahweh spoke to Moses, Go in to Pharaoh, andtell him, "This is what Yahweh says, 'Let my peoplego, that they may serve me.”Eloi is also god in BibleMatthew 27:46“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loudvoice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--whichmeans, "My God, my God, why have you forsakenme?"In Jewish Version of Bible (CJB) the Name“Adonai” is used for GodExampleComplete Jewish Bible 1Samuel 16: 1“Adonai said to Sh’mu’el, “How much longer areyou going to go on grieving for Sha’ul, now that Ihave rejected him as king over Isra’el? Fill yourhorn with oil, and set out; I will send you to Yishaithe Beit-Lachmi, because I have chosen myself aking from among his sons.””So Christians are confused and they even don’thave one name of god to use. How a true religioncan have different name of God?Might be different gods?We also cannot conclude which is the real god?And whom Christians should follow?If you translate Yahweh, Jehovah and Adonai inHebrew They all have same meanings that’s "god".Which is the real God then?AppendixSome Christians try to prove that Yhvh is the realname by presenting all names of god in Hebrew.Let us Look how to write names in Hebrewadonai - אדוניםyhvh - ה 'Joehovah יהוהI think this further prove that there are differentgods of Christians.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2015
DabELLs:

4 sons of god In Bible and 4 Different gods In BibleSons of God in BibleChristians claim that Jesus was the Only Son ofGod. According to Bible they mostly refer to Gospelof John (Paul’s Doctrine). Such asJohn 3:16“For God so loved the world that he gave his oneand only Son, that whoever believes in him shallnot perish but have eternal life.”John 5:22“Moreover, the Father judges no one, but hasentrusted all judgment to the Son,”However, Again Christians are wrong. In this post Iwill show that Bible and Christians also contradictthemselves. According to Bible Adam, David andJacob were also the sons of GodIn Gospel Luke 3:38 Adam was the son of god“Kenan was the son of Enosh. Enosh was the sonof Seth. Seth was the son of Adam. Adam was theson of God.”In Exodus 4:22 Jacob was god's first born“Then you will tell him, 'this is what the LORDsays: Israel (Jacob) is my firstborn son.”David was also the son of God in Psalms:Psalm 2:7"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He saidto me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begottenyou.”So, who inspired Christians that Jesus was theonly son of god?Bible itself claims God having four sons.Either they haven’t read the bible properly or theyare ignoring the biblical corruption and errors.It was all a man’s work, and even if Christiansbelieve Jesus as the only Son then they areagainst the teachings of Bible or simply ignorant.Moreover, Psalm 2:7 uses the word begotten forDavid and Jacob was god first born.Simply a Christian can’t reject these verses.Different Names of God in Bible:There is No one specific Name of God stated inBible for example in Islam the God’s name is Allah.Different Bible gives different names for Christiangod. So who is the real god of Christians? Thenames of god in bible are Jehovah, Yahweh,Adonai, and Lord.While some are dropped but others are still in use:King James Version and American Standard Versionuse Jehovah for GodWorld English Bible and New Jerusalem Bible(Hebrew text) uses YahwehWhile others use Lord for GodFor ExampleJehovah is god in BibleExodus 6:3 (KJV)“And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, andunto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but bymy name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.”Yahweh is also god in BibleExodus 8:1 (WEB)“Yahweh spoke to Moses, Go in to Pharaoh, andtell him, "This is what Yahweh says, 'Let my peoplego, that they may serve me.”Eloi is also god in BibleMatthew 27:46“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loudvoice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--whichmeans, "My God, my God, why have you forsakenme?"In Jewish Version of Bible (CJB) the Name“Adonai” is used for GodExampleComplete Jewish Bible 1Samuel 16: 1“Adonai said to Sh’mu’el, “How much longer areyou going to go on grieving for Sha’ul, now that Ihave rejected him as king over Isra’el? Fill yourhorn with oil, and set out; I will send you to Yishaithe Beit-Lachmi, because I have chosen myself aking from among his sons.””So Christians are confused and they even don’thave one name of god to use. How a true religioncan have different name of God?Might be different gods?We also cannot conclude which is the real god?And whom Christians should follow?If you translate Yahweh, Jehovah and Adonai inHebrew They all have same meanings that’s "god".Which is the real God then?AppendixSome Christians try to prove that Yhvh is the realname by presenting all names of god in Hebrew.Let us Look how to write names in Hebrewadonai - אדוניםyhvh - ה 'Joehovah יהוהI think this further prove that there are differentgods of Christians.

Na wa.
Oga, you no get work I swear. So you looking for Gods name for the Christians? Who is Jesus?
We say in the name of the Father, the son, the Holy Spirit, 3 in one. The father came as incarnate down to earth as human....unlike muhammad, when did you ever hear us say, in the name of the father, the four sons and the Holy spirit, come are you saying we serve 6 Gods? If you are bent on understanding Christianity, come to church, let's serve God together for a day, then you have the liberty to go back to your mosque and do your Salamat / Jumaat.
Islam is the religion that contradicts itself. Sheikh says another Imam says another, even the Eleha,says worrisome things.
God no go gree. Islam won't dominate the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:

Na wa.
Oga, you no get work I swear. So you looking for Gods name for the Christians? Who is Jesus?
We say in the name of the Father, the son, the Holy Spirit, 3 in one. The father came as incarnate down to earth as human....unlike muhammad, when did you ever hear us say, in the name of the father, the four sons and the Holy spirit, come are you saying we serve 6 Gods? If you are bent on understanding Christianity, come to church, let's serve God together for a day, then you have the liberty to go back to your mosque and do your Salamat / Jumaat.
Islam is the religion that contradicts itself. Sheikh says another Imam says another, even the Eleha,says worrisome things.
God no go gree. Islam won't dominate the world.

The early church worshipped one God and believed in a subordinate Son. The trinity originated with Babylon, and was passed on to most of the world's religions. This polytheistic (believing in more than one god) trinitarianism was intertwined with Greek religion and philosophy and slowly worked its way into Christian thought and creeds some 300 years after Christ. The idea of "God the Son" is Babylonian paganism and mythology that was grafted into Christianity. Worshipping"God the Son" is idolatry, and idolatry is Biblically condemned; it breaks the first great commandment of God of not having any gods before him (Exodus 20:3). Then three centuriesafter Christ the corrupt emperor Constantine forced the minority opinion of the trinity upon the council of Nicea. The Christian church went downward from there; in fact some of thecreeds and councils actually contradict each other. The council of Nicea 325 said that"Jesus Christ is God," the council of Constantinople 381 said that "the Holy Spirit isGod," the council of Ephesus 431 said that"human beings are totally depraved," the council of Chalcedon 451 said that "Jesus Christ is both man and God." If you follow the logic here then first you have Jesus Christ as God, then you have man totally depraved, and then you have Jesus Christ as man and God. If Jesus Christ is both man and God does this mean that God is also totally depraved? Well maybe the doctrine of the coequal, coeternal, one-substance, mysterious three in one triunegodhead is deprived of any historical foundation tying it into the Christianity of the Bible and the Christianity of the first three centuries. However the historical information ties the trinity into various pagan origins.And yet most Christian churches continue to teach and believe the doctrine that God is a coequal, coeternal, one-substance, mysterious three in one triune godhead, and that Jesus Christ is God, and that the trinity is"the cornerstone of Christianity".The Church of the First Three Centuries 1865 Alvan Lamson" . . . The modern doctrine of the Trinity is not found in any document or relic belonging to the Church of the first three centuries. . . so faras any remains or any record of them are preserved, coming down from early times, are, as regards this doctrine an absolute blank. They testify, so far as they testify at all, to the supremacy of the father, the only true God; andto the inferior and derived nature of the Son. There is nowhere among these remains a coequal trinity. . . but no un-divided three, -- coequal, infinite, self-existent, and eternal. This was a conception to which the age had not arrived. It was of later origin."During the first three centuries, Christians did not believe that Jesus Christ was coequal, andcoeternal with God, or that he was God the Son, they believed that Jesus Christ was subordinate to God, and that he had a beginning, that he was born. Those that believed otherwise were the exception.The Doctrine of the Trinity Christianity's Self-Inflicted Wound 1994 Anthony F. Buzzard Charles F. Hunting"Those Trinitarians who believe that the concept of a Triune God was such an established fact that it was not considered important enough to mention at the time the New Testament was written should be challenged by the remarks of another writer, Harold Brown:""It is a simple fact and an undeniable historical fact that several major doctrines that now seem central to the Christian Faith -- such as the doctrine of the Trinity and the doctrine of the nature of Christ -- were not present in a full and self-defined generally accepted form until the fourth and fifth centuries. If they are essential today – as all ofthe orthodox creeds and confessions assert –it must be because they are true. If they are true, then they must always have been true; they cannot have become true in the fourth and fifth century. But if they are both true and essential, how can it be that the early church took centuries to formulate them?"A History of the Christian Church 2nd Ed. 1985 Williston Walker"AD 200. . Noetus had been expelled from the Smyrnaean church for teaching that Christ was the Father, and that the Father himself was born, and suffered, and died."Man's Religions John B. Noss 1968"The controversy first became heated when Apollinarius, a bishop in Syria . . . asserted thatChrist could not have been perfect man united with complete God, for then there would not have been one Son of God, but two sons, one by nature and one by adoption, the first with a divine, the second with a human will. Such a thing seemed inconceivable, religiously abhorrent.""Nestorius . . . preached a sermon against calling the virgin Mary "the mother of God" declaring she did not bear a deity, she bore a man,"Numbers 23:19 states that God is not a man. God was not born, and God certainly did not die, but when people deviate from what the Bible teaches you can come up with the bizarre complexities of trinitarian religious mysteries that contradict logic, common sense and God's Word.New Bible Dictionary 1982"The word trinity is not found in the Bible . . ."". . . it did not find a place formally in the theology of the church till the 4th century."". . . it is not a biblical doctrine in the sense that any formation of it can be found in the Bible, . . .""Scripture does not give us a formulated doctrine of the trinity, . . ."The HarperCollins Encyclopedia of Catholicism 1995". . . scholars generally agree that there is no doctrine of the trinity as such in either the Old Testament or the New Testament."If the trinity is the cornerstone of Christianity then how did the church of the first three centuries get along so well without it? If the trinity is the cornerstone of Christianity then why is it not mentioned in the Bible?The Encyclopedia Americana 1956"Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly Unitarian (believing in one God). The road which led from Jerusalem to Nicea was scarcely a straight one. Fourth century trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary, a deviation from this teaching."The trinity is a deviation from believing in one God; it is a deviation from what the early church taught and it is a deviation from the scripture.The New Catholic Encyclopedia 1967"The formulation 'one God in three persons' was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century."Who is Jesus? Anthony Buzzard"The Old Testament is a strictly monotheistic. God is a single personal being. The idea that a trinity is to be found there or even in any way shadowed forth, is an assumption that has long held sway in theology, but is utterly without foundation."The New Encyclopedia Britannica 1976"Neither the word trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God isone Lord' (Deut. 6:4). . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since."The Shema consists of three sections of scripture Deuteronomy 6:4-9, 11:13-21, and Numbers 15:37-41.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2015
DabELLs:

The early church worshipped one God and believed in a subordinate Son. The trinity originated with Babylon, and was passed on to most of the world's religions. This polytheistic (believing in more than one god) trinitarianism was intertwined with Greek religion and philosophy and slowly worked its way into Christian thought and creeds some 300 years after Christ. The idea of "God the Son" is Babylonian paganism and mythology that was grafted into Christianity. Worshipping"God the Son" is idolatry, and idolatry is Biblically condemned; it breaks the first great commandment of God of not having any gods before him (Exodus 20:3). Then three centuriesafter Christ the corrupt emperor Constantine forced the minority opinion of the trinity upon the council of Nicea. The Christian church went downward from there; in fact some of thecreeds and councils actually contradict each other. The council of Nicea 325 said that"Jesus Christ is God," the council of Constantinople 381 said that "the Holy Spirit isGod," the council of Ephesus 431 said that"human beings are totally depraved," the council of Chalcedon 451 said that "Jesus Christ is both man and God." If you follow the logic here then first you have Jesus Christ as God, then you have man totally depraved, and then you have Jesus Christ as man and God. If Jesus Christ is both man and God does this mean that God is also totally depraved? Well maybe the doctrine of the coequal, coeternal, one-substance, mysterious three in one triunegodhead is deprived of any historical foundation tying it into the Christianity of the Bible and the Christianity of the first three centuries. However the historical information ties the trinity into various pagan origins.And yet most Christian churches continue to teach and believe the doctrine that God is a coequal, coeternal, one-substance, mysterious three in one triune godhead, and that Jesus Christ is God, and that the trinity is"the cornerstone of Christianity".The Church of the First Three Centuries 1865 Alvan Lamson" . . . The modern doctrine of the Trinity is not found in any document or relic belonging to the Church of the first three centuries. . . so faras any remains or any record of them are preserved, coming down from early times, are, as regards this doctrine an absolute blank. They testify, so far as they testify at all, to the supremacy of the father, the only true God; andto the inferior and derived nature of the Son. There is nowhere among these remains a coequal trinity. . . but no un-divided three, -- coequal, infinite, self-existent, and eternal. This was a conception to which the age had not arrived. It was of later origin."During the first three centuries, Christians did not believe that Jesus Christ was coequal, andcoeternal with God, or that he was God the Son, they believed that Jesus Christ was subordinate to God, and that he had a beginning, that he was born. Those that believed otherwise were the exception.The Doctrine of the Trinity Christianity's Self-Inflicted Wound 1994 Anthony F. Buzzard Charles F. Hunting"Those Trinitarians who believe that the concept of a Triune God was such an established fact that it was not considered important enough to mention at the time the New Testament was written should be challenged by the remarks of another writer, Harold Brown:""It is a simple fact and an undeniable historical fact that several major doctrines that now seem central to the Christian Faith -- such as the doctrine of the Trinity and the doctrine of the nature of Christ -- were not present in a full and self-defined generally accepted form until the fourth and fifth centuries. If they are essential today – as all ofthe orthodox creeds and confessions assert –it must be because they are true. If they are true, then they must always have been true; they cannot have become true in the fourth and fifth century. But if they are both true and essential, how can it be that the early church took centuries to formulate them?"A History of the Christian Church 2nd Ed. 1985 Williston Walker"AD 200. . Noetus had been expelled from the Smyrnaean church for teaching that Christ was the Father, and that the Father himself was born, and suffered, and died."Man's Religions John B. Noss 1968"The controversy first became heated when Apollinarius, a bishop in Syria . . . asserted thatChrist could not have been perfect man united with complete God, for then there would not have been one Son of God, but two sons, one by nature and one by adoption, the first with a divine, the second with a human will. Such a thing seemed inconceivable, religiously abhorrent.""Nestorius . . . preached a sermon against calling the virgin Mary "the mother of God" declaring she did not bear a deity, she bore a man,"Numbers 23:19 states that God is not a man. God was not born, and God certainly did not die, but when people deviate from what the Bible teaches you can come up with the bizarre complexities of trinitarian religious mysteries that contradict logic, common sense and God's Word.New Bible Dictionary 1982"The word trinity is not found in the Bible . . ."". . . it did not find a place formally in the theology of the church till the 4th century."". . . it is not a biblical doctrine in the sense that any formation of it can be found in the Bible, . . .""Scripture does not give us a formulated doctrine of the trinity, . . ."The HarperCollins Encyclopedia of Catholicism 1995". . . scholars generally agree that there is no doctrine of the trinity as such in either the Old Testament or the New Testament."If the trinity is the cornerstone of Christianity then how did the church of the first three centuries get along so well without it? If the trinity is the cornerstone of Christianity then why is it not mentioned in the Bible?The Encyclopedia Americana 1956"Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly Unitarian (believing in one God). The road which led from Jerusalem to Nicea was scarcely a straight one. Fourth century trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary, a deviation from this teaching."The trinity is a deviation from believing in one God; it is a deviation from what the early church taught and it is a deviation from the scripture.The New Catholic Encyclopedia 1967"The formulation 'one God in three persons' was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century."Who is Jesus? Anthony Buzzard"The Old Testament is a strictly monotheistic. God is a single personal being. The idea that a trinity is to be found there or even in any way shadowed forth, is an assumption that has long held sway in theology, but is utterly without foundation."The New Encyclopedia Britannica 1976"Neither the word trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God isone Lord' (Deut. 6:4). . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since."The Shema consists of three sections of scripture Deuteronomy 6:4-9, 11:13-21, and Numbers 15:37-41.

Now I want you to give me 15 things that makes you call Jesus corrupt. If you cannot, the curse of the last days be on you. Lets hear you.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS by Scholar8200(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
DabELLs:

you write like adewalker!
Any way, of the many sons which other one apart from Jesus was called Begotten?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Ifeann / What Is Human Nature? What Does The Bible Say About Human Nature? / The True Meaning Of Jesus' Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.