Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (64274 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by akigbemaru: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
New Post (Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
I am using this medium to openly warn Richard Branson, the owner of Virgin Atlantic to steer clear from getting involved in this diplomatic crisis that is between Nigerians and Nigeria. We are warning him to ensure that none of his flights or pilot is allowed to convey Nigerian deportees to Nigeria on November 24,2015. If his pilots violate this Commonwealth treaty IBOM charter, he will be arrested, faces prosecution and be jailed. We are fully ready to legally fight him fight him from Nigerian courts to the highest World Court.[color=#000000][/color]
very funny

1 Like

Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by damocool(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
This revelation must be taken serious.... End time revelation...
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by JoBabs(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
brize:
The 9 plagues of egypt will befall Nigeria.. And at last freedom is assured to those who seek it

God forbid ain't u a Nigerian?
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by organicfoods(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Inconclusive incomprehensible comprehension!
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by bugzbunny: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Idiataqueen:
which Matter?
The talk
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Sometimes when you talk do you sit back and consider the boosheed you write? I mean did you even read the write up? No wonder they treat Nigerians like trash with the way people like you think.

of course i read what i wrote...go read yours again mr man
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
tociano009:
Mad people like are plenty on social networks, ashewo

insane people like you are everywhere... male prostitute
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
birmingham04:
Evlyn you are enemy of progress if to say you have someone in diaspora you won't be saying this rubish if you can't help your people dont mock or saying nonsense about them. I am sure if you are Ngere you will even do worst, a lot of foreigners here in Nigeria living here illegally. What is your problem about Nigerians marrying oyinbo? What is your problem if they overstayed their visa. If they deport those Nigerians do you have jobs for them? 2014 Nigerians in diaspora sent 16 billions dollar to our great country Nigeria those in diaspora sent money back home to develop our country compare to those who stole our money and sent it to obodo oyinbo
One thing I know for sure is you are jealous of people in diaspora. Eni ti o no iru eni ko le no iyi eni. You better change your hatred or jealous attitude for you to have a breakthrough.

i am not an enemy of progress mr man... you dont do any illegal thing and call it progress... if you overstay your visa, go back home. it is as simple as that. am sure your trying to overstay yours.. listen to yourself. because they sent 16billion dollars home they should stay where they are illegally? it is people like you that wont make Nigeria grow.. it is as simple as doing things the right way... the uk is trying to make sure their country is okay, tell ur govt officials to do things the right way and send back illegal migrants while trying to curb corruption. Have a nice day
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Why MASSOB went to bed throughout the
period Jonathan was the President, only for MASSOB
to wake up from their deep slumber now that Buhari
is the President”, the Igbo cannot be asking for
sovereignty in a country that they were one of the
major stakeholders,“if MASSOB had
failed to achieve sovereignty under former President
Goodluck Jonathan that they supported, would they
achieve it under President Buhari they never
supported?
anti igbo robot. If u don't hv a job pls dedicate all effort to praying to God, truly, He's faithful n mercifl, and answers sincere prayers ASAP. All these hating and cursing, whethe joke or not come with set backs and closed heavens. U might not knw this but it's a fact. Most times keeping quiet does a lot good. For God's sake u r not the only one who does nt like the idea of Biafra. But while the wise ones keep quiet, the foolish ones...make empty noise,and vain speeches
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by yommyuk: 2:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Not one single news paper or Media House in the uk is carrying this news.( I stand to be corrected undecided)

All this is just the rant of a frustated lady needing attention

Rubbish grin

If you got no papers, go back to Nigeria.

Abi na your papa land.

I don't get it all all.
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by OnReflection: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2015
doe:
You have been warned. This one Na kolo. In the video she says she can travel back in time using mind science regression. LOL!

Bare jokes!
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by favourlove1: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Why MASSOB went to bed throughout the
period Jonathan was the President, only for MASSOB
to wake up from their deep slumber now that Buhari
is the President”, the Igbo cannot be asking for
sovereignty in a country that they were one of the
major stakeholders,“if MASSOB had
failed to achieve sovereignty under former President
Goodluck Jonathan that they supported, would they
achieve it under President Buhari they never
supported?
first I think ur dumb. What has ur comment got to do wt d topic? No wonder you failed jamb twice. Smh
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Pennywise(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
She is an Igbo nut-case.
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by jayzblack(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Oya nw baba O'set go. It is nt biafra that said this one oh, it is uk authority oh. That is to show u the extent of nigeria failure in every aspect... can ur yoruba and hausa pipl help u out nw. al they knw is to steal kil and destroy.
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by BABANGBALI: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2015
he no concern me if una like make una close down all our embassy in the world,ko kan aye
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by BABANGBALI: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2015
jayzblack:
Oya nw baba O'set go. It is nt biafra that said this one oh, it is uk authority oh. That is to show u the extent of nigeria failure in every aspect... can ur yoruba and hausa pipl help u out nw. al they knw is to steal kil and destroy.
UK authority said that?where did you read that?better go and eat and come back to read the thread again
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by jayzblack(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2015
BABANGBALI:
he no concern me if una like make una close down all our embassy in the world,ko kan aye
BABANGBALI:
UK authority said that?where did you read that?better go and eat and come back to read the thread again
grin
BABANGBALI:
wat eva i dnt care despite the order has took place wit immediate effect
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by BABANGBALI: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2015
jayzblack:
grin
wat eva i dnt care despite the order has took place wit immediate effect
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by secorn: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2015
The Zoo must fall because God is on our side
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
iceberryose:
If the witch called Ngere is from the east.. Am not suprised.
Quote at your own risk

everything is east. well,if the witch called ngere is from your village I'm not surprised
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by jayzblack(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Ur posting trash and oftopic by quotin me. Do Igbos tel u dat al igbos are agitating 4 freedom, sm had already bin destined to be slaves 4 zoonig. Such as dos u mentiond above. we ar sacrificing to u pipl any igbo who say's one nig. is ok wit him. u can do wit him wat eva u like. if smbody like rochas is 1m we wil sacrifice him 1milion times bkus he is an unreliable fraustrated political vagabond. 4ur information we have the tru Igbos by dr fruit we shal knw them aftal many wr cald bt few wr chosen. just tel baba go slow to restore biafra and u wil see hw fast our economy wil supesid zoonig....biafra is al i want dats al i dnt blody care if ekwere mmadu is behind me or not....
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by jayzblack(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2015
sm pipl ar so dumb and stupid bkus that is hw they choose to be.@ipobhaters. tel me if u dnt take risk or say enough is enough to wat u dnt lik hw wil u conquor or defit.
Just take a luk @south africa, today it is the tourist atraction for zoonig.unshamfulMusicians, it is nw dr video shoot arena. had it bin dat mandela did nt fight 4 freedom tel me wat cud hav bin of them today. Notice if u ar educated bt u chose to be a dondi pls go and hold ur ancestors responsibl, rada dan postin rubish hr. if u ar nt educated yet beta go bak to skul nw b4 u sign an ilegal document as ur death warant...thor....O.Y.O
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by fireforfire: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
evlyn:
who is this attention seeking prof.... some profs are not really 'prof' oya come and force him to shut down the embassy na.. 48hours...we d count..... when most Nigerians go to the uk and over stay their visas.... some even marry oyibos just to collect green card...mtschwww.... uk..please deport all those deportable.... madam prof..get in touch with the Nigerian government and discuss...dont just stay there and be giving orders angry

Shutup dat decayed mouth of urs.
If ur country nig was good economically n liveable , will our brothers n sisters seek grteenerdpastures elsewhere
Ur type go wicked wella if u dey high position n dats y God wont even accord u dt priviledge.
If dey deport dem do u hv jobs for dem all?
yeye baf belle
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
fireforfire:

Shutup dat decayed mouth of urs.
If ur country nig was good economically n liveable , will our brothers n sisters seek grteenerdpastures elsewhere
Ur type go wicked wella if u dey high position n dats y God wont even accord u dt priviledge.
If dey deport dem do u hv jobs for dem all?
yeye baf belle

shut your trap and stop encouraging evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.