Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Important World Event To Note: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important World Event To Note: (519 Views)

See What Important World Leaders Gave President Buhari Today In Abuja (photos) / (photo) See What Important World Leaders Gave President Buhari Today In Abuja / Minister Adebayo Shittu Wears Gloves To Event To Avoid Touching Women (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important World Event To Note: by tommyrayrich(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
I guess you know Hitler, the villain of World War 2, he had a plan to form a world government by unifying Europe, then take over the world. Do you know that Hitler was at first loved and praised by the establishment? He even appeared on time magazine!

After world war two and the death of Hitler, research has however found out that Hitler was a Teutonic Knight an offspring of the knights of Templar (a secret society) and that Hitler was raised and used to form (Nazi), a propaganda by Anglo-America so that the power of Germany as a Nation can be weakened.

Mein Kampf Hitler’s book is highly informative; it shows that Adolf Hitler was super intelligent, his intellect, genius and enlightenment as believed was tied to he as a member of a secret sect.

Researchers still believe that Hitler faked his death, even official news confirmed he’s body couldn’t be found. Was Hitler used by the west as propaganda to ignite World War 2?

I'd like to hear from you...

Join us on Facebook group to get more info and discussion about real world issues : https://web./1522728584715258/

Re: Important World Event To Note: by Hero10001: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op, stop posting s.hit. you know nothing bout the world wars and Hitler..
He is a legend, a god and a hero, Time mag was right to award him "Man of the year"
You need to go back and learn history harder.
You really need to learn bout the world wars financiers and what they were after.
These great men; Hitler (cultist) sir lincoln (a vamp), Napoleon (immortal) czar alexandra i and Nicholas (living dead) Jfk, osama (terrorist) gadaffi etc all have a common enemy.
They were killed by the same enemy, they fought and died for their convictions.
"When your enemy's got wings, you'll need more than wings to fight it"- Adolf Hitler.
#HailHitler!
Re: Important World Event To Note: by tommyrayrich(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Do u know he was a Teutonic Night?

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Kicks Buhari; Says, “I Was Never Invited To Defend Myself Over Arms Deal” / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars / Lol... Read How A Person Begged Senate President Bukola Saraki For N2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.