Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment (67694 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / The Interior And Exterior Of Linda Ikeji's $3million Banana Island Mansion Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rextayne:
This girl is too fugly for my liking

She has what is called a horse face.

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by blesseddivah(f): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laura sha. Lol I won't hear anything again.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laura be giving criminals floor plan of her sister's house since...keep going!

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Malakh: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
jenyfah:
End time
u no no say u too old for all that end-time stuff

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Banter1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
SQLmastar:
Yoyo… it's Time for her to invite her bf over!
Let the knackin begin cheesy
I'm the boy friend. We don do our first knackin.
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by redcliff: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
this girl is so ugly and if shes the one that has the money her sister has we wont hear word again....money and house thats not her own

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
tunmidon:
Why is she just tourching her head? is her head paining her :/
grin grin grin I wonder

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Idrismusty97(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
See her yam leg, Na only your sis get house?

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by frankwells(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Endtime
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by frisky2good(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please manage her na. We will pay you.

Rextayne:
This girl is too fugly for my liking
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by KOLZY(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
okay.....
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
is her limb missing in the second pishure?
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by dammywapes(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
jenyfah:
End time
u join d crew

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by macaranta(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
House is fine ...extra-fine.

Sorry what's Laura's job again?

[url]macaranta.com[/url]

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by confamgist237: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
All iz well..

Awon omo ibo.. Won ti fi period first born shey ogun owo...

Linda 35yrs still with her parent.. Single and searching

Laura 28yrs still with her parent... Single and searching

iya ati mama linda ti yi ti baayi oooo
No bride price for una..
Na linda go pay groom price

Quote me make u die...

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Brytawon(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
EzePromoe:
Linda baby, you remember me, your first love? kiss

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by 190theclown: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Whos Linda and Laura Ikeji

Over here in Shwresbury we dont know them undecided
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by homirefacuny(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cheap display of boobs and Pussy do not mater to most ladies of nowadays....

nuelzy:
ok...my question is simple...!!

d second pix ...hope say d person from dat other house no go they see linda if she wan baff sha gringrin

I soooo love dat house
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by sabi99(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Handwork of japanese interior deco
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by kikesblog(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laura trying to get more attention by flaunting her sister luxuries. Biko Adenuga, Dangote also get family dem no do all this

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by seunayeni(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
this babe Linda don get money oo, but if I hear say na only blogging money she take buy this house, make the stone wey dey fire done grin, btw how many Endorsement she get sef, pardon me ignorance abeg
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by krimes: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's cute. Meanwhile read how lust for a teenage girl drove a boy to murder.

https://www.nairaland.com/2737968/how-lust-teenage-girl-ruined
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by homirefacuny(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
idupaul:

She is only letting U know her head is not correct
Lols... Very hilarious grin

Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by LordMecuzy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
j4sure:
HER FEATURE HUSBAND WILL ENJOY HER
She sabi "feature" wella
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by hob(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
hw many times we go c d house...............hin don do naa

God ll provide ours

Make she enjoy her house
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by hob(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
shebi na d same girl ubiii, na for photo

tunmidon:
Why is she just tourching her head? is her head paining her :/
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by holluwai(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
SQLmastar:
Yoyo… it's Time for her to invite her bf over!
Let the knackin begin cheesy

Me no go wait until now before I go shag am ooh, I go don blaze her for all the corners of house grin
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Endtimesmith(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just love their visitors....
Re: Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
MedicalSamwise:
We have seen d aws and its beautiful...infact...it looks good

enuf of dis showoffs ....let us breath

NB;i'm not hatingsad
beef!!!

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59