Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Randy Lecturers: Ways To Keep Them Off (please advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Randy Lecturers: Ways To Keep Them Off (please advice) (604 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Confessions Of A Randy Houseboy… Part 6 (SEX STORY) / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randy Lecturers: Ways To Keep Them Off (please advice) by Amandobolt(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
My girlfriend's randy departmental lecturer has been throwing passes at her for sometimes now but my girl has been avoiding him all these while. Now he messaged her on Whatsapp that she should come to his office immediately when school resumes but my girl outrightly told him she can't do that. Please I need your candid advice on what we should do.
As I tough Uniport boy I thought of calling de randy lecturer and threatening him, but
Pls advice us on a diplomatic and matured way of handling dis matter
My girl schools in UNIZIK

lalasticlala, farano pls move to FP
Re: Randy Lecturers: Ways To Keep Them Off (please advice) by mikolo80: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2015
tell her to go and meet him in hotel
once he UnCloth
she give you signal
you burst in and obtain the fool with camera
she don get First Class be dat
Re: Randy Lecturers: Ways To Keep Them Off (please advice) by Amandobolt(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
All these lecturers won't want to respect theirselves....pls I really need good advice
Re: Randy Lecturers: Ways To Keep Them Off (please advice) by Amandobolt(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
All these lecturers won't want to respect themselves....pls I really need good advice

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys, Your Candid Perspective Needed / How To Deal With Heartbreak. / Lmao !! This Is Just The Best Joke For Christmas ___

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.