Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? (36259 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by pretydiva(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Let ur NO be NO...shikena

38 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
you should report to the school authority about his inappropriate behaviours.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick

End time lecturers angry angry

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLucy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
that is not advisable.trust me.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
This one is strong....
Be careful dear...these men can be very wicked!!
Try and avoid him as much as possible.
Take the course very seriously, make sure you don't fail
If you fail it, he may use that opportunity to frustrate you till you end up riding him..(Lol)

Reporting him is not an option for now since the thing never strong..
Cos he may just fucck u up!!

Good fuccking luck..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:

Showty, this we country nor be america oo...

If you cast your lecturer wey want Bleep you na die oo...norrr try am...

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
viickerz:
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick

Hahaha...nigga you harsh oo..
U no just get joy!!!
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester,my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I
heard people began
to whisper about the awkward greetings.
They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours.So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.
This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out.I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.
Am totally confused right now.
please how do i handle this situation properly?
and stop him from ever disturbing me.
do fasting 6 to 6 everyday... Buh wait. Truth be told.. Are u decent? In al ramificatns.. Do u dress like amber rose or miley cyrus? There's a law that states, "Whateva u are determines who u attract".. #shikena

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by krall69: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
What makes him a pervert? He is just searching for love. Please dont hurt his feelings.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by pTomz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol, he's not perverted....tot u were gon say he is always lookin at ya bѺѺbs or azz in class, bt girl.....TAKE COVER

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by jrerico1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
you can do the needful and sleep over this course.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
gamaliel121:

Showty, this we country nor be america oo...

If you cast your lecturer wey want Bleep you na die oo...norrr try am...
na wa oOo.wonder when things like harassment would start being taken seriously here.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by IamLEGEND1: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
there is no perversion here......... all I see is a male hitting on a female. but seeing you be my crush,just supply me with him address.
I'll take it from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLucy:

that is not advisable.trust me.
so what do you suggest ? undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Meet a Jujuman. I have one in my side, they call him Baba Ashimu. Believe me the Lecturer wud be a leper immediately. 100pacent werey lecturers. Dats how i deal with mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by DharmyYinks: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op...get ursef a recorder. The nxt time he is havin such conversation wit u...just record am n make sure its clear i.e his voice is heard loudly. Try to mak him say sumtin dat can implicate him. If he tries any sh*t, bring it out duplicate it...giv im a copy....scold im. If he tries worse...get ursef a lawyer..sue him for harrasment wit d recorder as evidence.

Most importantly, u should embark on prayer cos lecturers wil just want to spoil ones life

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm..

He wants sex. Give it to him cool

Awon Perverts 100%
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
When a man becomes awkward in his attitude, the only way to work with him is to give him bull shit. Girl be prepared for the worst:I will advise you to get a recording gadget in case he makes an attempt to molest you . Or always move away from his line of sight. Better of set him up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by obiorathesubtle: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Do you even know what pervert means? If a boy asked you the same thing. Would you call him a pervert?

Mehn. Nawao, just because he's a lecturer, you know what to do jor.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Simple just Tell him you are HIV Positive, he no go come near you again

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:

na wa oOo.wonder when things like harassment would start being taken seriously here.

Soon I hope cos the way things are going ehh...

Naija lecturers are like gods, they do whatever they want to you and nothing will happen...
I have this friend who is studying computer sci..
because of a girl, a lecturer made him fail his course from year 2 till he spilled...and he can't do anything...well he can kill d lecturer sha.lol buh that's not an option...e tire uss ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
Which kin advice be thisundecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Simple just Tell him you are HIV Positive, he no go come near you again

Nice one...
Buh in my school, most of the lecturers have HIV so dey won't mind..
Der'll still hit u raw!!

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Quiinn my sis grin
It's such a problem in Nigeria at every level of education from Primary to Uni, I think almost every girl who has schooled in Nigeria has gotten some level of harassment from a teacher/prof. We need a thread on that I think.

Make sure ur friends are aware of what's happening, it helps. And is he married lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by CaroLyner(f): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
gamaliel121:

Soon I hope cos the way things are going ehh...

Naija lecturers are like gods, they do whatever they want to you and nothing will happen...
I have this friend who is studying computer sci..
because of a girl, a lecturer made him fail his course from year 2 till he spilled...and he can't do anything...well he can kill d lecturer sha.lol buh that's not an option...e tire uss ooo
imagine that.
its alws the male lecturers most times.and they are so open with it cause they know its their word against theirs.
of course the board would believe whatever the lecturer says.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
there's more to this story than what you want this peeps to believe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
there's more to this story than what you want this peeps to believe.
Me i just dey look the OP

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by jrerico1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Op...get ursef a recorder. The nxt time he is havin such conversation wit u...just record am n make sure its clear i.e his voice is heard loudly. Try to mak him say sumtin dat can implicate him. If he tries any sh*t, bring it out duplicate it...giv im a copy....scold im. If he tries worse...get ursef a lawyer..sue him for harrasment wit d recorder as evidence.
there's nothing wrong with a lecturer 4cking or dating student. But if she resist, she'll have to study well to pass.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
gamaliel121:

Nice one...
Buh in my school, most of the lecturers have HIV so dey won't mind..
Der'll still hit u raw!!
Where do you school? Do you have HIV? Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Hurlstarling: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Endtime Lecturers
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by gamaliel121(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Where do you school? Do you have HIV? Are you gay?

Lmao,
Am not gay!!! I like chicks.
I don't have HIV.

I school in benue state!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Really Happened At Lagos State University (20 Aug 2015) / Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.