Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Asunder....(family Drama) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Asunder....(family Drama) (15081 Views)

FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) / Twine (A Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
http://smashwords.com/books/view/558438

Grab your Copy of Thorns in my Boots at Smash words!
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by aprilwise(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bros abeg come update dis story nah. Which one be thorn in my boots?
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by MerryMe1(f): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
peeled
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Awesome55(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thumbs up man i dey enjoy ya story

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2015
ACT 13 SCENE 1

Interior: provision Shop- products are scantily displayed on shelves, two sales Girls standing by as Tombra moves to and fro looking agitated while dialling her Phone ceaselessly.

Tombra: (Soliloquizing aloud) Chai! One chance! I don enter one chance! Ye! Ye ye! (Hands on her head) my own don kpafuka for Port Harcourt! Ha! My own don finish! (To the girls) Did you girls say you have not seen Akpors!

Girls: No Madam!

Tombra: (Tries the phone call again) Chai! I don die! I don die! (Stamps feet on the ground) her Phone has been off for over a week now! I went to her Office, it was locked up! Peple around said she has relocated, relocated to where nah?! No one knows! Ye! My own don finish! I do enter correct one chance! (Walling) where do I start from? I collected a load of six million naira from the bank, plus my own three million naira! (To the girls) No be nine million naira be that?

Girls: Na so Madam!

Tombra: All my savings are gone! Look at my Shop! (Gesticulates) look! Look! Na wetin remain here? Every thing don finish! I used my building as collateral; I also used my family land at Rukpokwu as Collateral for this loan! Ha! Family land! What do I tell my Father and my brothers? My Bank will confiscate all these properties! Ha! Which kain wahala be dis o! Where or whom do I run to now? So this is how I have become a victim of 419? A whole me! Kai! Water don pass Garri o! (wailing continues as two plain clothes detectives and two bank Officials enter the Shop) hey! Dem don come o! (She collapse on a chair crying.)

Man 1: Officers, this is the woman! Mrs. Tombra Ogiri!

Police Officer: Madam! Madam! Are you Tombra Ogiri? (Tombra looks up and nods her head)

Police Officer: Please you are wanted at the Office in respect of the loan you collected from your bank over six months ago! Please close the Shop and come with us!

(Tombra keeps nodding her head in affirmation, she stands up and looks the Shop all over, the Police ushers her and her girls outside and close the Shop.

Fade
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Mztemmy(f): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Nyc update but too short

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by aprilwise(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Person wey belle full go still hungry later.

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by rofemiguwa(f): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello from da odrside eeeee

Dom please come n updateeeee

Am sorry for not commenting sincee but pls come n update, we miss ur story.

Hello from da odrsideeeeee

* singing in my adele voice*
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Hello from da odrside eeeee

Dom please come n updateeeee

Am sorry for not commenting sincee but pls come n update, we miss ur story.

Hello from da odrsideeeeee

* singing in my adele voice*

Okay I will update and complete it. No encouragement's. I thought it was boring.
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by rofemiguwa(f): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:

Okay I will update and complete it. No encouragement's. I thought it was boring.
thank you thank you thank you. Don't mind us we overlook d fact u nid encouragement. Forgive our oversight.

Waiting yaay!!!
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Chigold121(f): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
pls ooo come and update, sori 4 not commenting all dis while, ur story is well packaged and interesting. U re good

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Brozo1: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice one Domawoleye... its good to be back reading ur write up.

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Awesome55(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Abeg, make una come update nw, ur story dey do my body sometin o

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2015
ACT 14 SCENE 1

Ogiri and a beautiful young Lady are sitting together under a tree in a local setting, they sit side by side, the lady has a tray containing melon seeds on her laps, and they both scoop from the tray to peel.

Ogiri: Kate, are you always this quiet? I don’t know of any school Teacher that is this quiet o!

Kate: (Laughs) I am not quiet o! Go and ask from my Parents. You can even ask your Uncle’s wife! I am not quiet!

Ogiri: (pushes her softly on the shoulder) na lie joor! Mama J said you are a quiet and humble girl! But I don’t like quiet girls’ o! They will be hurting inside without voicing out their minds! Are you like that?

Kate: no I am not o! Ha! Me I speak my mind o!

Ogiri: Okay! If na so, speak your mind now!

Kate: ahn ahn! (Laughs) just like that? What is there to speak?

Ogiri: I can see that you have a lot of questions to ask me

Kate: (Laughs out loud) ahn ahn! Are you a prophet? Who says I have a lot to ask you?

Ogiri: of course I know! I can see it in your eyes!

Kate: (Laughs) oh Uncle Ogiri! You are too funny!

Ogiri: (feigns surprise) what was that? What did you just call me?

Kate: (Surprised) ahn ahn! I called your name nah! Or have you changed your name? I know your mates call you Lanky, but to us younger ones we call you Uncle Ogiri!

Ogiri: I beg you in the name of every thing you hold dear; I am not your uncle o! I know all my Nephews and nieces and you don’t fall into that category at all. Call me Lanky! Call me Ogiri! But I beg, I beg no call me Uncle! I no be your uncle! In fact I have a better name for you to call me!

Kate: a better name?

Ogiri: yes nah!

Kate: and what would that be?

Ogiri: (whispers into her ears)

Kate: (Laughing uncontrollably) oh my God! Oh God! So you are this funny?

Ogiri: no be joke o! But please don’t call me Uncle again!

Kate: okay! Okay! I won’t call you Uncle again!

Ogiri: Oya call me my new name let me hear!

Kate: (Laughs out loud and shakes her head) no! No! Not now nah!

Ogiri: Okay you are shy abi?

Kate: No o!

Ogiri: Oya call me nah!

Kate: (More laughs and she whispers into his ears) are you okay now?

Ogiri: (Smiles) Okay that will do for now, but later I want you to say it loud! So back to the matter, ask me what is on your mind!

Kate: (smiling) Okay, what do you want from me?

Ogiri: (Taken aback) shuo! Wow! Well, em, em, I was not expecting that line of question! As in, it came too direct!

Kate: You said I should speak my mind nah!

Ogiri: My dear you get mind true- true and you no dey beat around the bush! Okay listen make I tell you my own mind also. Kate, I want a serious relationship with you! One that would lead to marriage!
Kate: ha!

Ogiri: na wetin?

Kate: that’s too direct nah!

Ogiri: na so!

Kate: But you are a married man with Kids nah! What sort of joke are you playing on me? For the records, I want you to know that I cannot be a second Wife to any Man no matter your worth!

Ogiri: cool down, calm down please and don’t be offended. Perhaps I was too direct. It is a long story but I will cut it short, details will follow as we get to know each other better. I am no longer a married man and talking about my worth, for your information, I am not worth anything again o! I have been out of Job for close to a year now! I am in the labour market as I speak with you. In fact if there is a vacancy for a teaching job in your school kindly contact me! I can teach Agric science, Biology, Physics and even Mathematics! (Kate looks shocked) see! Help me talk to your school Principal! I am ready to do anything!

Kate: What about your Wife? We know she is well to do!

Ogiri: My dear, she abandoned me several months ago when I lost my Job! She said her money is not to be shared with me but with her nuclear family! Her marriage to me was “for better, for better” She was not ready to suffer with me! Can you imagine that I have not touched a woman in almost a year now?
Kate: (Surprise) shuo! For real?

Ogiri: yes nah! Please I do not want to rush you; I just need a shoulder to lean on at this time of my life! I am not a lazy man, I will rise again, and when I rise again, I will need a friend and a companion, not a lone ranger like Tombra my so called wife!

Kate: hmm, na wa o! So the rich also cry for real!

Ogiri: My Sister! I am wailing! Not just crying. I thank God for friends that I have helped in the past, I thank God for my Uncle and his wife! They have been sustaining me since I exhausted my savings!

Kate: what about your Children?

Ogiri: They are now schooling in Ghana! They are both in Secondary School there.

Kate: But you came here with a brand new car? I know your Car but this is different!

Ogiri: I told you I have Friends that are good. It belongs to a Friend!
Kate: Do you still drink?

Ogiri: By the grace of God, yes! I still drink once in a while. But for now, I don’t have the money for beer.

Kate: well, I am sorry for all you have passed through. By the grace of God, everything you lost will be restored in Jesus name!
Ogiri: Amen o! Amen!

Kate: Everyone here in the Village know you as a kind hearted and generous man! Even my elder brother Fubara use to speak of your magnanimity.

Ogiri: Which Fubara? Do I know him?

Kate: Yes! You were classmates throughout your secondary School!

Ogiri: (Exclaims) wait a minute! Jesus Christ! Godspower Fubara! Is Godspower Fubara your brother! The honourable member of the House of assembly!?

Kate: (Nods her head smiling) Yes! He is our first born! I am the last! I am Kate Fubara!

Ogiri: Kate Fubara! Oh my Gawd! Your bros na my G nah! Na my main man! Do you know we were very close?

Kate: of course I know! Why do you think I gave you audience in the first place? Besides, Mama Joe has told me everything that befell you.

Ogiri: Mama Joe? Are you serious? Wow! Well, they have been wonderful People. Uncle and Mama Joe, they spoke well about you too. I will call Fubara and introduce my self as his in-law!

Kate: which in-law? Don’t bet on it o! (Pushes him softly on the shoulder)

Ogiri: This one no be bet matter! This one na confirm! Wow! It’s like I have Butterflies in my stomach! I have not felt like this in a long while. I never knew that meeting with you could turn out this way! I feel like I have known you forever!

Kate: me too, I feel so free with you. I will talk to my principal tomorrow as per the vacancy. I think we need a physics Teacher in S.S.2, Mr. Johnson has entered politics so the School needs a replacement.

Ogiri: (Hugs her) wow! Thank you! Thank you so much!

Kate: (pushes him off) not yet nah! It’s too early to celebrate when I have not even told him yet, what of if he has other plans for the position?

Ogiri: (relaxes) Okay, okay! But it is comforting enough to even hear that there is a vacancy somewhere! That statement has been scarce to my ear! Every where I went it was ‘no vacancy’

Kate: (Looks at her wrist watch) Uncle Ogiri! Its time for me to go and meet my mother in the shop!
Ogiri: wetin you call me now?

Kate: (covers her mouth to supress a laugh) Oh I am so sorry!

Ogiri: oya call me again make I hear!

Kate: uhun! Not now (She stands up and begins to tidy up the work environment)

Ogiri: don’t worry! By the time my twins will be kicking inside your stomach, I will see if you will still be calling me Uncle!

Kate: (Laughs) don’t bet on it o!

Ogiri: (Mimics her) don’t bet on it o!

Kate: Please wait for me let me go inside and drop this tray in the house and change my Clothes too. Hope you don’t mind?

Ogiri: Shuo! I dey craze? If you say I should stand here till you go to Sokoto and return, I will stay! (Kate laughs and runs off)
(Ogiri walks around the tree; he hails someone greeting him from afar. He brings out his Phone and begins to fiddle with it as Kate re- enters, she goes straight to him and plants an envelope in his hand)

Kate: Don’t open it until you are alone please. Please manage whatever you see inside; you know I am just a School teacher!
(Ogiri stops and looks at the envelope in his hands, then he looks down into her eyes, pulls her close and plants a kiss on her lips)

Fade
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Brozo1:
Nice one Domawoleye... its good to be back reading ur write up.
Brozo! I missed u Guys!
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Brozo1: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Same here. Just that boys have been really busy... Xmas holiday is for reading Domawoleye's stories. Guess dat will need to be accompanied by lots of updates Sir wink

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by uniquebandi(f): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
nice 1.
hmmmm tins has really gone bad for Mrs Tombra. I hope she learnt her lessons
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by aprilwise(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tombra own don fade. OP tebrah.

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by rofemiguwa(f): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2015
More. More moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can't wait to get to when tombra dies of hrt attack
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
I dnt normally patronize dis other room, bt I must confess I'm impress.. Op do sharp sharp na.... TOMBRA na die u de
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Ayokunumi24(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
pls come and update ooo

1 Like

Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by SPDAZZY(f): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2015
I love this
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
SPDAZZY:
I love this
Thanks. I posted yesterday o but sonething was wrong with mr account. I will post later today.
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by SPDAZZY(f): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:

Thanks. I posted yesterday o but sonething was wrong with mr account. I will post later today.

OK. Waiting patiently.
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
ACT 15 SCENE 1

(Police station: D.P.O’s office. The D.P.O is seated while Tombra stands opposite his Table; two Bank Officials are seated opposite the table facing the D.P.O)

D.P.O: so Madam! Who is your guarantor? Who was your surety while collecting this loan?

Tombra: My Father Sir!

D.P.O: Your Father? Can he help you to repay the loan now?

Tombra: (Shakes her head) no sir!

D.P.O: why? Did he not sign an under taking to help you out in case of your inability to service the loan?

Tombra: (Crying) he can’t pay o! He can’t. He is a retired Soldier! He lives on his meagre pension with my Mother in the Village! They are just managing o!

D.P.O: we may need to bring your Father here! As long as he had signed to surety you, then he is liable! Do you People know the implications of signing a document at all? What Properties does your Father own?

Tombra: he has Lands! The Lands are to be bequeathed to my brothers!

D.P.O: where are the Lands?

Tombra: He has two plots at Port Harcourt town and a plot at Rumuodumanya! He has some plots in the Village too!

D.P.O: the lands in the Village don’t have economic value! (To the bankers) did you copy that? We shall confiscate the document of those lands except those ones in the Village. We shall call an estate- valuer to ascertain their worth! You already have the documents of her house in Okirirka abi?

Bankers: yes sir!

D.P.O: what of the particulars of the house she is living in presently?

Banker 1: it is her husband’s property and was not tied to the loan from inception.

D.P.O: Can’t it be tied to the loan now? After all he is her husband! We will get him here! Madam, where is your husband?

Tombra: (Crying) I don’t know o! He lost his job and he ran away from the house since last year! I don’t know where he went to! He ran away with my two Children! I have not seen my Children since he took them away o!

D.P.O: what kind of talk is that? Your husband lost his job and he ran away! Is he a mad man! What sort of man would do that when he has a well to do woman like you as wife? And how can a jobless man run away with your Children? Well, that’s your personal palaver! (To Bankers) I hope you have taken possession of the Shop and her Cars?

Bankers: yes sir! We have the keys and documents sir!

D.P.O: good! She will remain in custody until someone comes to bail her! I would like you People to be here tomorrow or next so we can summarize all the recoverable money from her properties and her father’s properties so that we can settle this issue quickly and out of court as she pleaded!

Banker 1: next tomorrow will be appropriate sir!

D.P.O: but from what I see the money won’t be fully recovered! Nine million naira is not nine thousand naira!
Banker: you are right sir, but let see what we can gather first! Em, the documents to the father’s property, how soon can we get it sir?

D.P.O: I am drafting a team to Okirika now to go and bundle her father back here! And he is to come with the land document. She will go with them but she will be in cuffs so as to show the father that we mean business, I know old Soldiers! They are more stubborn than serving soldiers!

(Banker stands up to leave; they shake hands with the D.P.O)

Banker 1: we appreciate your assistance so far D.P.O! Thank you so much!

D.P.O: you are welcome! It’s our job! (Bankers exit) madam! Your case is different o! I have heard of women leaving their husbands and running off with the Kids but not the other way round! I am sure you are not telling us the truth but like I said, it’s your personal palaver! (He dials the intercom on his table and picks the receiver) Corporal Amachree! Come and remand this suspect back to custody! (Drops the receiver)

(Corporal Amachree comes in and whisks Tombra away)

ACT 16 SCENE 1

Dandy’s bar: morning. Workers are cleaning up the mess of last night activities: Tombra saunters into the environment looking very unkempt, she looks around and beckons at one of the workers in Dandy’s Bar. Worker approach her and they talk then worker points at Dandy’s office.

Tombra walks briskly towards the Office as Dandy emerges and sees her, he gives a long hiss and turns to go back into the Office but Tombra runs and pulls him back, she falls on her knees

Tombra: Oga Dandy please don’t walk out on me! Please I beg you in the name of God!

Dandy: (Barking) see me see trouble o! Am I your husband? Why did you not say that to Lanky when he walked out on you? So you can kneel down before me now! Me! Another woman’s husband! But you could not kneel before your own husband! What do you want here please, I am a busy man!

Tombra: My husband sir! My husband and my Children! Please help me to locate them!

Dandy: shuo! I should locate them? Am I a compass or am I goggle map? Am I your family’s keeper? Why come to me? I am not even related to Lanky! Don’t you know his relatives?

Tombra: I know Ogiri is your friend and he comes here! Oga help me please! (Crying)

Dandy: woman why are you just coming for them now? Lanky left home about eight months now! You have not seen your children for about six months now! Are you just waking up from a drugged sleep? Something must be wrong! What happened to you madam? Even the way you look shows that all is not well! What happened to you?

Tombra: em, em, yes! Yes o! Something terrible happened to me! I was duped, I lost everything to fraudsters! I lost everything! My shop, my Cars and my building in Okirirka! Even my father’s lands were all confiscated by the Bank in order to recover the loan I collected to finance a business deal that turned out to be a farce! I am kobo less as you see me here! I can’t even go back to my family! My father has sworn to beat me to death if he sees me! My brothers are also calling for my head as they were hoping to inherit my father’s lands!

Dandy: (feels sober) hmm, what a life! Pride goes before a fall! So what do you need Lanky for now? Have you forgotten he does not have a job?

Tombra: I just need to see him and apologize for all I did to him; I know it is nemesis that has caught up with me! My father and my friends misled me!

Dandy: I don know their where about please!

Tombra: Oga Dandy, please nah! I am begging you in the name of God! To ere is human and to forgive is divine!

Dandy: oh! So you know that now? When we were all begging you to assist you husband, did you agree? You turned your back against the Father of your Children; you prefer your family to the family formed by you and your husband! You sex starved your husband! You denied him food in his house! You denied him the use of his matrimonial bed! You disrespect and embarrass him constantly in the presence of his Kids! Lanky was confined to sleeping with the Children or in the sitting room! You became a colossus in the house! Giving orders and instructions! Lanky became less than nothing before you! Do you know who Lanky was before you married him? (Shakes his head) go and research very well then you would understand why we respect him so much! Lanky was deceived by your churchy attitude! That was why he picked you for a wife because there were so many girls in his life and when it was time to settle down, he became confused. If not, who know you? And like a thief in the night, you talked him into establishing you, we thought it was a good idea, some of us warned him not to give you total free hand in the business, but Lanky has always been a big boy with a good heart and a lover of his women so he let you be. But you had your ulterior motive! Building a duplex for your family without carrying Lanky along! Is that what your learnt from all the fellowships and church services you attend?

Tombra: what God has joined together, let no man put ASUNDER!

Dandy: ehen? Are you blind? Or you simply refused to see! So all the so called church activities you partake in are for nothing? Can’t you see you allowed your selfishness and your money to put asunder in your marriage? For your information, you got what you deserve! You are not a good woman let alone a good wife! I think you are better off the way you are now! You cannot come and reap where you did not sow! For your information madam Thatcher! Lanky has bounced back better and bigger than you ever knew him to be! Your Children are in one of the best schools in Ghana and they are doing great! And for lanky, we shall invite you very soon for his traditional marriage!

(Dandy walks out o her: she collapse on the floor)

END OF DISCUSSION.
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by apholaryn: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
come and update ooooo..yeee my head ooo..headache o,only update can fix it oo.
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2015
SPDAZZY:

OK. Waiting patiently.
Something is definately wrong! My posts are not being updated or have i been banned??
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by SPDAZZY(f): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:

Something is definately wrong! My posts are not being updated or have i been banned??

You are right. All is not well. I see your moniker as the last to comment but when I click on it nothing shows. Obinna come O.
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by SPDAZZY(f): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:

You are right. All is not well. I see your moniker as the last to comment but when I click on it nothing shows. Obinnau come O.
Re: Asunder....(family Drama) by Obinnau(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
SPDAZZY:

You are right. All is not well. I see your moniker as the last to comment but when I click on it nothing shows. Obinnau come O.
the post is showing now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tom Clancy Dies At 66 / Diary Of Olajumoke Davies / Say No To Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.