Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack (2686 Views)

Nigeria Army Order General Who Masterminded Rigging Of Ekiti Election To Resign / Face Of The Lt. Col. Who Masterminded The Rigging In Ogoni Land Yesterday / Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Godjone(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Truth24(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
I know him
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
F*ucking bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by okomogo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
This people are just blood thirsty, all over the world killings in the name of religion yet they say it's a religion of peace, I don't get it.
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Blackfire(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace.. All of u dont understand its beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by calmdude(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Is this for real, what is wrong with these people

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Bobbystanley(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Islam should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by shiinihost: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
this fooool can't even wipe his arse well. Mastermind ko, masterdeft ni.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by shiinihost: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Blackfire:
Islam is a religion of peace.. All of u dont understand its beauty

Islam is a religion of peace - Lia Mohammed
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Godjone(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
The terrorist goes by the name Abdelhamid Abaaoud. Please give intelligence agencies clue of his where about
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Khd95(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
those dat existed b4 tried to,but they failed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by 175(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Confirmed Senior Member of the APC! gringringrin
Lie Muhammed can vouch for the cretin.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by CharlesPhc: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Truth24:
I know him

Really? Then you must be arrested asap for questioning
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Godjone:
The terrorist goes by the name Abdelhamid Abaaoud. Please give intelligence agencies clue of his where about
he must be hiding in Belgium
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by philGeo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Any body with bear bear is a suspect now.
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Godjone(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
philGeo:
Any body with bear bear is a suspect now.
i swear grin
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Truth24(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Really? Then you must be arrested asap for questioning
Arrest? I don't feel like I'm Under Arrest!
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Godjone(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
baralatie:
he must be hiding in Belgium
you may be right
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Jaftee(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Godjone:
really? hope you are not thinking he is here in Nigeria with Shakau in Sambisa.
I believe Shakau has profile with nairaland and he is watching you.
Oya Shakau answer for your self.
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by DaBullIT(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sometimes I no dey understand rule of law and shyt

USA knows where the terrorists are holed up

Russia knows their hideout

Even Paris knows where and when to hit them

2nd day after Paris terror attack, France bombed their weapons Depot and other high value targets

Why haven't they nuked the whole place, most of them are in the caliphate, houses and buildings they forcefully took over

Why wait? Islam and extremists are a menace to the world, nuke them, there will be world peace

Otherwise a 21st century crusade will start and it won't be pretty

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by lilbazy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Not all muslims are terrorist...but all terrorist including sanusi and elrufai are terrorist

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by osenge: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
WICKED SOULS
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by GenOrumov: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
Sometimes I no dey understand rule of law and shyt

USA knows where the terrorists are holed up

Russia knows their hideout

Even Paris knows where and when to hit them

2nd day after Paris terror attack, France bombed their weapons Depot and other high value targets

Why haven't they nuked the whole place, most of them are in the caliphate, houses and buildings they forcefully took over

Why wait? Islam and extremists are a menace to the world, nuke them, there will be world peace

Otherwise a 21st century crusade will start and it won't be pretty
This is not your normal conventional war e.g World War I, II, Gulf war, Biafra vs Nigeria e.t.c
This is a war against an ideology that has turned into terrorism. Kill 1million of them and another 2million will rise up.
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by Godjone(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jaftee:
really? hope you are not thinking he is here in Nigeria with Shakau in Sambisa.
I believe Shakau has profile with nairaland and he is watching you.
Oya Shakau answer for your self.
we are on air so therefore, anybody can come across this intel info and render a help grin
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by adexdon(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
only wen some dudes understand d meaning of Islam ...den u can only knw DAT dare is diff BTW Islam nd terrorist.. if u av any attack blame it on terrorist nt Islam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by ril19(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:

NOT As You Think It Bro. They Have The Same Rights You Have.
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by baralatie(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2015
there is a second bomber
Re: Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack by iameugene(m): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Im closing this thread because of the yiboooos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Think Being President Is Easy See This Pic. / Joe Igbokwe: Corruption Creeps Into The Supreme Court / See How Edo State Government Officials Are Greeting Themselves (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.