Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Operations Manager Postion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operations Manager Postion (1356 Views)

Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura / Vacancy For Area Support Manager Postion At Aniwura / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operations Manager Postion by AustinowithaC(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good evening peeps. I have to apologize for my incapacity to provide a detailed information about the position but I plead everyone of you to zero your mind of scammers because God will not allow me to be a tool to such disgusting menace.

For clarity, here is a text chat between I and my manager. Will try and make myself available to attend to your questions.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to offoraustinc@gmail.com. Thanks.

Re: Operations Manager Postion by sben2308(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls kindly send ur mail address to sben2308@gmail.com so I can forward my CV .Thank you
Re: Operations Manager Postion by AustinowithaC(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
sben2308:
Pls kindly send ur mail address to sben2308@gmail.com so I can forward my CV .Thank you

I'm sorry brother, I have modified the page.
Re: Operations Manager Postion by Remzoid: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
What operation are u into?
Re: Operations Manager Postion by AustinowithaC(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Further, to the aforementioned opening, I have till noon to do the submission.

Please I have to state it out that i was forced to streamline the CV's in my mail box in reference to the given age bracket. I'm sorry if you are affected by the development.

Best wishes to all the applicants.
Re: Operations Manager Postion by umbo: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
wat operation 4 clearity sake?
Re: Operations Manager Postion by AustinowithaC(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2015
umbo:
wat operation 4 clearity sake?

Sincerely, I would have loved to give the details but I will be a bit succinct. The company is an engineering firm with its core function as the procurement, maintenance and general services of forklifts machines. Thanks.

Re: Operations Manager Postion by AustinowithaC(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=umbo post=40148889]wat operation 4 clearity sake?

Sincerely, I would have loved to give the details but I will be a bit succinct. The company is an engineering firm with its core function as the procurement, maintenance and general services of forklifts machines. Thanks.
Re: Operations Manager Postion by flywheel(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
What of fresh graduates can they still apply? I studied Industrial/Production Engineering, though I have experience in maintenance of facilities and then exposure in some other production firm
Re: Operations Manager Postion by AustinowithaC(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
flywheel:
What of fresh graduates can they still apply? I studied Industrial/Production Engineering, though I have experience in maintenance of facilities and then exposure in some other production firm

You can if you meet up with the age specification. Thanks
Re: Operations Manager Postion by onaf: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Austin,

i just sent a CV to you now.

Regards
Re: Operations Manager Postion by flywheel(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]Please I sent in my CV but delivery failed.. Kindly see to it thanks[/s].
CV sent, thanks.
Re: Operations Manager Postion by jomson: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Which is the most important? CV Content Vs. CV Layout http://femiojomo.com/cv-layout-or-cv-content-which-is-most-important/

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Crossover Microfinance Bank Graduate Recruitment - 2016 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.