Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (69634 Views)

Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
trust me, they weren't planning to kill him

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hazyfm1: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shuuiii
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by ikechukwu354(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
APC and there stupid ambitions for power... there is God.

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hinwazaka: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

You'd think if Buhari wanted someone dead he would choose someone competent
This hit is to stop the probe of REMATA. Ekweremadu is the brains behind the probe. It is because BUHARI is an incompetent and shaky mor0n that they failed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by lonelydora: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
E don reach like this? To help lasisi69, END TIME ASSASSINATION

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don't tell me apc is not responsible for this, cause I won't believe that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
This Government is hereby Confirmed a One-chance government

6 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by metorichmond(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
This country na TOTAL SCAM, problems everywhere u go.

5 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by metorichmond(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
This country na TOTAL SCAM, probles everywhere u go.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by KingObs: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

This hit is to stop the probe of REMATA. Ekweremadu is the brains behind the probe. It is because BUHARI is an incompetent and shaky mor0n that they failed.

this can't be from the presidency, it's simply an inside job, because the likes of Buhari, Tinubu can't hired such stupid and incompetent personnel to work as assassin for them, they'd rather use their influence as President to work it out.......In short, if it's APC's plan, Ekweremandu wud've added to his title....i.e Late Ekweremandu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by roxell120(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A VISIONLESS GOVT AND DESPERATE PARTY

4 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is how they tried to kill Akpabio before he went for his trip abroad. This bast@rd we call our President has brought back the days of political assassinations. God will punish the 15 million Nigerians who thumbed us back to Egypt and pharoah.
EEDIOT,
hold that dity mouth of yours

1 Like

Is that the lecture this administration have been receiving from OBJ's frequent visit to Aso villa lately?
I vividly still recall all the unresolved political assassinations that graced OBJ's 8 years of ruination with no one held responsible till date.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hinwazaka: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! You can cry to bed! Dunce!
Chei, after you had counted your hens, Ekweremadu just went and got Saraki and Melaye to burst your bubble. I pity Amaechi, all that money he borrowed to finance his ministerial position has gone to waste. How will he pay back with the Senate watching him like a hawk. He will be forced to sack you very soon. When you were making noise up and down this forum, you didn't know PDP already had the master plan to destroy your useless party. Get ready for the rain, because it is going to be a stormy tumultuous tenure for you and your boss. OLE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Babyphinas(f): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Boys are not smiling this season who knows who is next

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Barblow(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
I think it is better now for him to resign as Deputy Senate President because the position still angers many
Lasisi where u dey?? Food don done ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by millionboi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
U SEE.....APC wnts 2divide nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by peeparty(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
kernel501:
They will always fail ...
Amen ..God is not dead.

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Saturn213: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

SHUTUP Transexual harlot. You and your masters have failed. The senate will probe that your REMATA till you feel it in your sleep. So you think Amaechi will see money to give you to wipe Oloshos. Every move by Amaechi will be probed, till he resigns of his own accord. Welcome and good morning, ntoor.

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rule 1 ,2 and 3. Can you kindly delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Pascal181: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
CecyAdrian:
shocked thank God he escaped. But I why smell foul play. PDP trying to make APC look bad or simply snipers that were allegedly trained by an ex-president
Big fool

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Calculia: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Barblow:
I think it is better now for him to resign as Deputy Senate President because the position still angers many

Resign ke? Never! He has a duty to represent his constitutency and serve his nation which transcend party politics.

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Abbeyme: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I almost thought I was reading an Hardley Chase novel..

Or like someone reading a Hollywood script to me..

God be with our leaders!!!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hinwazaka: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
KingObs:

this can't be from the presidency, it's simply an inside job, because the likes of Buhari, Tinubu can't hired such stupid and incompetent personnel to work as assassin for them, they'd rather use their influence as President to work it out.......In short, if it's APC's plan, Ekweremandu wud've added to his title....i.e Late Ekweremandu
Keep on fooling yourself. How many of Sgt. Rogers targets ended up in the grave, a mere 2 or 3. It's not so easy to kill a man who can fly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nani2512(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I know it gonna come to this ;DIf
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by omenka(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
PDP and her supporters constitute the greatest threat to our national security today. I just feel so unfortunate sharing a common planet with these sons of Baal.

An attempt was made on Buhari's life during the run up to election- his convoy was bombed and what these guys said then was Buhari staged it himself to attract sympathy.

Today, the DSP's convoy was attacked and they say it is APC.

And how did vanguard know it was an "assassination attempt"??

Give these bandits their country already. They are too damn sickening.

5 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by stevedusky: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is how they tried to kill Akpabio before he went for his trip abroad. This bast@rd we call our President has brought back the days of political assassinations. God will punish the 15 million Nigerians who thumbed us back to Egypt and pharoah.
I want to be punished by God with prosperous Nigeria. Your president a bastard? I pity your life. No cause for you. If u feel u are right for calling him a bastard then,u are safe. If u feel u are wrong then u are a cause to urself, family and generation. It's a game of conscience. cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Abugab(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
How did they know they were assassins?
They could view the car, make, model and plate number and yet his security personnel were watching the whole movie?
Now its all over the news that there was assassination attempt on him.
The problem with this country is the politicians whether APC, PDP, APGA......
Some people who know next to nothing are already here accusing certain people as that is what Ekweremadu wants and he is getting the full compliments of certain Nigerians who have sold their brains to sentiments and bigotry instead of reason and logic.

11 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by treach(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Dem go always xcape, dey are killers in pdp
u shld be realistic hia.. Dis is talking about life.. Nt politics....

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hinwazaka: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Saturn213:

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rule 1 ,2 and 3. Can you kindly delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks
Don't stop there. Please send a report to the biased mods. I want to get banned for LIFE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.