Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (69627 Views)

Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by midolian(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

Midolia,n has REMATA paid you yet. No wonder you jump from one thread to the other singing praises for BUHARI. So you want to eat our money. Corruption is truly the devil.
you are a big clown, Mr Hinwazaka cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Ngutor(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is how they tried to kill Akpabio before he went for his trip abroad. This bast@rd we call our President has brought back the days of political assassinations. God will punish the 15 million Nigerians who thumbed us back to Egypt and pharoah.
It seems the hate in you has petrified your ability to comprehend. I just have to wonder if you read that childish allegation or your response is drawn from an intellectually sterile perspective. I wonder if your dogs would believe one can have a road rage with the convoy of the DSP and live to tell the story. I am utterly shocked you accepted that15 million Nigerians actually thumbed for a cause they believed in yet you find it convenient to seek their punishment, though in futility. I will advice you channel your energies to causes they are most suited for; feeding dogs

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by tomakint: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

This unlettered idiotuu! You will soon die of HPB, and your Useless Jonathan will never return to Aso Rock!
So you are one of the foolish 15 million Nigerians......what a sad story.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by hinwazaka: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
APC are very wicked. Imagine 25 billion naira per day. Haaaa, when Agbaje was telling us about Alphabeta, we thought it was a joke. When the GEJ government reminded us of Afri-projects consortium, we thought it was just politics. Now we see that the devil lives in Bourdillion road and he has many demons on this forum. So this is how they will get their own 5k allowance. No wonder Obiagelli was so confident. God save us from pharoah.

5 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Ibyno(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
i predicted this two weeks ago, its so clear he wont end his tenure, the family should keep praying ,

Liked at 9:20am On Nov 13:
Politics / Re: Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries by Ibyno(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12
just here to view image, maybe he or she is same old face , wish 9ja well, even when i still doubt buhari, i have a vission that senate vp wont complete his tenure
,the family should pray over it. pls i don't wish him bad, just a vision.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by ideyhere(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bollinger:

S.tupid people. Which assassin would crash his only means of escape not to mention injuring himself in th process? Think people. Think.

Which part of Nigeria are the people known for strapping bombs to their chest, moving to public places and detonating Think...nigga think
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Evaromantik(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
The only Igboman there APC wants to get eliminated,because they can't remove him.........................that will even our secession easier than ever..........dem no see saraki wey forge im assets kill
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by mayor9498(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lies, lies, lies. If any attempt was truly made, check within his party.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
CecyAdrian:
shocked thank God he escaped. But I why smell foul play. PDP trying to make APC look bad or simply snipers that were allegedly trained by an ex-president
supposing he died would you say pdp is painting apc bad? as if apc is even St Michael.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Bollinger(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
ideyhere:

Which part of Nigeria are the people known for strapping bombs to their chest, moving to public places and detonating Think...nigga think

And where did you see in the write up that a bomb was found?
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by kinibigdeal(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Responding to it, means you are more pained than him.

NgeneUkwenu:

This unlettered idiotuu! You will soon die of HPB, and your Useless Jonathan will never return to Aso Rock!
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Adekunleideology(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Thank God.

Do we still have a country called Nigeria with a President as the Chief Security Officer?

Will silencing, probing, jailing, killing, and eliminating opposition elements in the country better the administration of President Buhari and his APC?

They promised us change,
WE HAVE BEEN SHORT-CHANGED.

They promised us to hit the ground running,
THEY HAVE HIT THE GROUND GROUNDED.

They promised to fight corruption,
THEY ARE NOW AIDING AND ABETING KWORRUPTION.

They promised to regulate global fuel price and make pms available to Nigerians at a very low price,
NOW WE ARE BUYING FUEL ABOVE #200, DESPITE HOW LOW OIL PRICE IS PER BARREL.

They promised to equate naira face-value with a dollar,
NOW A DOLLAR GOES FOR OVER #220.

They promised to pay #5000 to each unemployed youth,
NOW THEY ARE DENYING, EXCUSING AND PROCRASTINATING.

They promised us a better economy,
NOW THE ECONOMY IS IN CAMATOSE.

They promises us increased security,
NOW WE HAVE MORE DARING INSECURITY.
your opinion is one side,value laden and bias...stupid Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
nnachukz:
Ekweremadu, you are eating with devils, use a very long spoon. Don't ever trust APC.
it might be enemy within not necessary apc.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yellowson:
Na why we dey talk of biafra make the whole Igbos unite coz dis zoo people no want us near at all dey just want to use us and drill us
Shut up your shit of a mouth up, You scallywag! What bill has Ekweremadu submitted and was passed into law that has favored the Ibo nation? Other than he distributing tricycles and motorcycles to able bodied youths every so called fetish Christmas period thereby turning them into what not.
Instead of providing jobs for these youths at the federal level, just like the Hausas, fulanis and yorubas do, his candid advice always is , Go back to the village and start something,
You and him are morons and dirty wranglers

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

I live in Ikoyi. Do you want my full address. Come so I can feed you to my Mastiffs. They haven't tasted dirty yourubast@rd meat in a full Month.

Lol!! You live in ikoyi? I understand ....u must be under the bridge counting your gain for the day.

3 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bugzbunny: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

You'd think if Buhari wanted someone dead he would choose someone competent

Bubu is a dulla.rd... Stop all this paparazi
Wat has he achieved since may 29
He can't tie his own shoes
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by ideyhere(f): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bollinger:

And where did you see in the write up that a bomb was found?

Like I said...think. It's not about the bomb. It's about the fact that it's not gonna be a difficult task to find someone who's ready to die so far as someone is killed.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by InvertedHammer: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
/
When assassins come for the Dep. Senate President, he will know.

The story sounds like a joke.

What did his security details do when all those "repeated attempts" happened?

/

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by yapapa: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
fx45:
Bullshiit! You're a noise maker. Like he said, God must surely punish those misguided 15 million bigots that thumbed us back to Egypt.
and to those of you who pray for no good fr dis country,God go wipe you and your family off Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by davodyguy: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

I live in Ikoyi. Do you want my full address. Come so I can feed you to my Mastiffs. They haven't tasted dirty yourubast@rd meat in a full Month.
It's very very obvious you live in Ikoyi, but the Ikoyi in Aba. Mumu like you trying to insult another tribe.

Of course you can be living in Ikoyi as a servant or house boy, cos no civilized SW or SE Ikoyi resident would descend to this pathetic level of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Fabolous75: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Have you fallen a victim of online sales scam b4? If true .... There is another hope 4 U, which is JUMIA.
Jumia is having a special discount especially on fashion : Ladies wears & designers shoes, designers men's shoes, smart phones, electronics, Home appliances e.t.c. Faster, Cash On + Door Step Deliveries.
Limited stocks available. If you miss dis opportunity, U have yourself 2 blame.
Call/Chat +2348136386580 BBM 75A389E0
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Bollinger(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
ideyhere:

Like I said...think. It's not about the bomb. It's about the fact that it's not gonna be a difficult task to find someone who's ready to die so far as someone is killed.

I can find a thousand simpler ways to get the the job done. Think.
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by dokunbam(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
indigene:

Shut up your shit of a mouth up, You scallywag! What bill has Ekweremadu submitted and was passed into law that has favored the Ibo nation? Other than he distributing tricycles and motorcycles to able bodied youths every so called fetish Christmas period thereby turning them into what not.
Instead of providing jobs for these youths at the federal level, just like the Hausas, fulanis and yorubas do, his candid advice always is , Go back to the village and start something,
You and him are morons and dirty wranglers

They will not mind that! They are so full of hate and envy.When and if they get their Biafra in days they will start sneaking back into Nigeria like rats.fvking scarvengers.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Godsonkemz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
APC has it gotten to this I know they've always wanted him out of that seat so that they will have full access to manipulate the house to the interest of their party. God is watching...
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Laid2001: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
This Ekweremadu and his security details must be grossly incompetent. If anybody tries that with ordinary me, he probably will be in the morgue now.

DSP security carry arms and it is meant to defend their principal. How come the guy that made this attempt is not arrested or not even dead by now!

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
chuna1985:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/assassination-attempt-on-ekweremadu/
bullshit.... in nigeria were you have over zealous police men..... and they did not empty their magazine on the car? please cut the crap

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by beegs(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dis man dey watch mission impossible to abi? How can an assassin attack ur obvious armored vehicle with air bags just to ramp u off d road? Abeg some drunk drivers just passed ur way and u r diying already. Grow up n face ur demons

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by jayriginal: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
You say its a tinted car but you can tell the color of the assailants skin?

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by ideyhere(f): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bollinger:

I can find a thousand simpler ways to get the the job done. Think.

But this would be the perfect way so that accusations and counter-accusations can blur your trail and a tribal war might even ensue. Think harder
Re: Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu by bennywise30(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari and apc wants to remove this man from that seat by all means ,alive or dead and they must be ready to face the consequences ,you can't beat a child and ask him not to cry and if Nigeria remain the same after buhari tenor we must thank God because i see danger ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.