Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Suspicious Of A Cheating Partner, HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspicious Of A Cheating Partner, HELP! (789 Views)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / When Your Wife Is Always Suspicious Of Your Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspicious Of A Cheating Partner, HELP! by Mindependent(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hey guys, been a min.
Ok here's the deal, been dating this guy for almost a year. On and off, he has been in contact with various girls but I always manage to forgive him since I have no proof he has physically cheated.

I love him very much but until recent, I have become very suspicious he is upto no good. He deletes all his messages and phone logs and to top it up, our relationship has just moved to long distance. What do I do? And what is the best way to break up? I cannot feel like I am competing for my mans attention. Thanks guys xoxo
Re: Suspicious Of A Cheating Partner, HELP! by tellwisdom: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: Suspicious Of A Cheating Partner, HELP! by greatnaija01: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mindependent:
Hey guys, been a min.
Ok here's the deal, been dating this guy for almost a year. On and off, he has been in contact with various girls but I always manage to forgive him since I have no proof he has physically cheated.

I love him very much but until recent, I have become very suspicious he is upto no good. He deletes all his messages and phone logs and to top it up, our relationship has just moved to long distance. What do I do? And what is the best way to break up? I cannot feel like I am competing for my mans attention. Thanks guys xoxo

THE BEST WAY IS TO ACCEPT AND MOURN HIS LOSS AND THEN SUMMON COURAGE TO TALK TO HIM, I MEAN A LONG TALK WHERE YOU LAY YOUR CARDS DOWN LOGICALLY NOT EMOTIONALLY AND LET HIM KNOW WHY YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE, DO NOT DAMAGE HIS CHARACTER OR HIS PERSON BUT ONLY HIS METHODS COS EVERYMAN NEEDS HIS EGO AND LADIES NEED THEIR INTEGRITY. AND THEN AFTER THE DEEP TALK, TELL HIM HE HIS A GREAT FRIEND BUT YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOURSELF TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE. AFTER THAT HEAR HIM OUT AND THEN END IT ON A FRIENDLY NOTE.

ONCE THE PHONE DROPS, INSTANTLY MAKE MOVES TO CHANGE YOUR SIM AND BREAK THE OLD ONE. GOOD GUY IS THE ENEMY OF BEST GUY, SO WORK ON YOURSELF FOR THE BEST AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL ELSE NA YOU BE FOOL O. DO NOT CRY WHEN TALKING TO HIM.... ENJOY
Re: Suspicious Of A Cheating Partner, HELP! by Friedthunder(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies!! 7 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Guy / Woman Cooks Husband Meal With Mensis To Prevent Him Cheating(snapshot) / Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.