Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money (3319 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good evening good people.... I bring season's greetings...

Now, many will comment by the sight of the caption of my thread alone even without a cursory glance at the content. Well, the truth is about to be told, brace yourselves.

It is no news that most relationship/dating today are rooted on two things majorly: SEX and MONEY. This is evident in the situation where you see most campus ladies dating their father's peers and yet still have a youthful spouse who she will claim is her "main guy". The guys seems to be enjoying this new enterprise because they get regular sex and also cashless relationship because the "other guy" is taking care of the bills.

Ladies, this is not an attack on you. Its an exposition and an "expo" that we guys are now using to pass your infidelity examinations. The very fact that some ladies can't date a broke guy is inversely proportional that some guys just want sex from their relationship. Its a maxim and its natural (to guys).

Let's create a concrete scenario....
A guy ask a girl out, they go on various dates and this guy sincerely promise to love and care for this lady. The lady promised the same and they both fell heads over for each other as time goes on. Now, that's love... But hey, there is more... The girl start getting demanding, she needs some stuffs that is outside the jurisdiction of this guy's wallet. Things starts getting rough and the girl in her natural self decides to succumb to the maxim of "material over love"... SHE CHEATS OR DUMP THE BRO TO GET HER NEEDS...

What do you think will be the new orientation of this brother? Most ladies claim all men are the same, well, I definitely have no strength arguing that but I also know that all women are not the same and this fact alone will make a brother place sex as a priority in a relationship

Breaking it Down...
If all women aren't the same, it means some are better than some and some will give sex with no strings attached while others give sex when you are 10years into the relationship... There are options: even you ladies be the judge, why would a brother not want to eat his cake and have it??

Back to the topic, if a guy is expected to spend reasonable amount on you then it is obvious that you are commercializing your relationship. He believes that he is paying for something sacred, special and dear to the lady : HER BODY.
I have been hearing a female version of this situation that a guy spends on his lady because he appreciates and value her... Puleaze! Is this applicable to ladies appreciating guys too? Because reverse is not the case here, or maybe guys aren't valued...

I know the decent ladies (those who make money and material things the least factor in a relationship) will see this as an aberrant to their personality but sorry Love, majority wins the vote. Most ladies expect guys to do the spending, to foot every bill, to always be the one to call, to bring ride to her house for shopping etc. Now, brothers will do all these because they want something, and be sure they will get it or cheat.

The message therefore is, the society today has been patterned in such a way that if a guy haven't spend a reasonable amount on His lady then he doesn't "value" her. Well, in the other bloc, there is a new trend that if the guys succumb to this pattern, then all relationship must be based partially or majorly on sex and lust....

Ladies, have I spoken well?

Opinions of Freeman David, a Philosopher

Cc lalasticlala Ishilove

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by madridguy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reading......
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by allytinted: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Friedthunder(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm.. Uve said it al.. Many grls(wen i same many its more lyk d majority) r losin' it dz days.... Mst guys r nw becumin' tigers dz days, dy r more ruthles wen handlin' grls n general... I've always said dis nd wud kip on saying it "HARDWORKING WOMEN ARE D BEST".. Wen i mean hardworkin' it doesn't imply in one instance buh in pratically al f em... Nwadays gurls r material freaks nd sum guys r p*ssy freaks<= if it persists dn i pity d future generatn... Its best 2 live righteously nd free oneself frm social vices... To al those guys in depressn cos a grl said u r incapable, wake up sons.. Likewise d grls who loves uncnditionally buh av a freak as a bf: sorry bout ur current situatn.. There re beta pple out there.
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmm.. Uve said it al

I await the thoughts of the ladies.... grin

Cc MrsPhyno Misspicy Omotayor123 Kestlove Aminat508 Chestar5 BlissB Utchgirl Vizkid Agarawu
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by tellwisdom: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
No bro, Nigerian gurls are useless...They actually wear one pant for 2days even with the money they rob us of. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
tellwisdom:
No bro, Nigerian gurls are useless...They actually wear one pant for 2days even with the money they rob us of. sad

Lol... Funny...
This discussion is above my pay grade tho...
grin
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Seconded
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Freemanan:

dem go talk na.. Y nt
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Not all girls date guys for money tho....undecided

Y'all should stop dating "hoes"

1 Like

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Cc MrsPhyno Misspicy Omotayor123 Kestlove Aminat508 Chestar5 BlissB Utchgirl Vizkid Agarawu
sure
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by donholy28(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hoes will come here and say that not all girls date guys for money...sneh hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by misspicy(f): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
i didnt read all this story biko....but it still remains same...if you are broke don't pass thru my lane....go for girls of ur kind biko.....broke boys be faraway from me undecided

quote me wrongly and die a painful death tonight undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
donholy28:
Hoes will come here and say that not all girls date guys for money...sneh hypocrites

The majority of the bad eggs have now made the farmers to throw away all the crates... sad
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:

We are trying dear... But ladies like thus Dont make it easy for us.... undecided

misspicy:
i didnt read all this story biko....but it still remains same...if you are broke don't pass thru my lane....go for girls of ur kind biko.....broke boys be faraway from me undecided
quote me wrongly and die a painful death tonight undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Omotayor123(f): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Cc MrsPhyno Misspicy Omotayor123
Only ladies who date for money and guys who date for Sex will know!
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Freemanan:

We are trying dear... But ladies like thus Dont make it easy for us.... undecided

gringrin;DLmfao...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by misspicy(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Freemanan:

i warned you all not to quote me n spew trash.....no am not dating any broke ass niggur no more....am fed up feeding and cleaning them up.....mtchwweee undecided
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:

i warned you all not to quote me n spew trash.....no am not dating any broke ass niggur no more....am fed up feeding and cleaning them up.....mtchwweee undecided

Lone Wolf...
I guess you had a nasty experience with a broke niqqa. . well, as you wish...

Mind sharing this grief?
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Only ladies who date for money and guys who date for Sex will know!

grin..

What's wrong with AdultBase?
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Omotayor123(f): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Freemanan:

grin..
What's wrong with AdultBase?
I don't know. It's just offline.
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Rexnegro(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:

where are the ones that are not hoes? almost all nigeria girls are hoes either directly or indirectly....
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Lone Wolf...
I guess you had a nasty experience with a broke niqqa. . well, as you wish...

Mind sharing this grief?
yea....broke guys are nothing to write home about,to know abt my experiences click my moniker n go tru relevant threads like my diary,my experience with a male gold digger
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
them 9ja hoes ain't got no chill when it comes to the moola.
they fit do anything to obtain those naira bills.
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by obiorathesubtle: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm sorry man. I tried to read everything, I really did, I just got lost somewhere
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
crywhen i go home nau ,na to knack my babe be dat..... undecided, i have been giving her everything...but she have refusd to open n cum unto me angry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by obiorathesubtle: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked HolyfÙckingshìt!! That's the damn truth!!!!

#third-ed
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by Joy1706(f): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Na una sabi! We get orgasms and cool cash etc from ya'll. It's a win - win situation for us jor
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm here to learn

OP, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by miqos02(m): 5:07am On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: Guys Will Stop Dating For Sex When Ladies Stop Dating For Money by ADULTBASE(m): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2015
We are sorry for that. Pls Accept my apology
Omotayor123:
I don't know. It's just offline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Is Curvaceous, The Feeling Is All Sensuous / Maheeda Baths Unclad And Shares Video On Snapchat / 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.