Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex (10317 Views)

Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / Shocking: See How A 33-year-old Woman Destroyed Her Anus With Anal S Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by byteHead(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
33yr old woman destroys anus – Please ladies and gentlemen, refrain from anal sex. The health implications are dire. I am a nurse and I work in a private hospital around Kubwa. We see different cases but some situations are simple way beyond sanity.

How can a lady of 33, that is drop dead gorgeous allow herself to be messed up for a few thousands of naira. You need to have sex yet you want to get married a virgin so she resorts to offering her numerous boyfriends her anus instead of her vagina. Now, she is living in agony; wearing adult diapers which ordinarily is produced for the aged and sick with rectal inconsistencies.
This beautiful girl confessed that she sustained her injuries from continual anal sex because according to her, she wanted to get married a virgin. As it stands, her anal sphincter and muscles has been damaged. To this effect, she cannot feel rectal fullness, thus cannot regulate bowel movement. I shudder at the men when even stick their joysticks into the anus instead of the right place.. How do they deal with shit and all the smell that may emanate from there. Its really incredible.

Sex is good for adults that love and respect themselves and God the grand creator, made the right holes to match their various functions in the human anatomy. When you preserve your vagina yet entertain various sizes of penis in your anus, YOU ARE NO VIRGIN. I have heard of virgins who still caress the clitoris and have orgasms but this anal ish is way beyond sick. The worrying part is that its more common than we think, a large portion of grownup virgins engage in anal sex. why the deceit? why sentence yourself to a life time of wearing pampers.
This is a sad development that must be arrested before it becomes an epidemic.

See More at : http://theinfong.com/2015/11/shocker-33-yr-old-woman-destroys-anus/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by divinehand2003(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
So sad. Now she won't have any virgin man to marry with that rectal incontinence if it's not surgically repaired. Those men with anaconda sized phallus have damaged, scattered and battered that anus of hers. It's been converted to an oil well ooo. Chai there is God oooo.
Ladies beware of anal action ooo, it might destroy your anus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by bronzegoddess(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol. No be news
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by DuchessLily(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pics of the girl wearing adult pampas
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by chocolateme(f): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ndi be anyi, unu anugo nu ya
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Whr is the anus na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
I feel sorry for her.undecided undecided
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by hkidola00(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
penetrating an anus will make u cum faster due to d fuckery tightness
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
see as all the girls are rushing to comment.... lol

Anal sex with a big booty babe is sweeter than heaven...I don't what this dude is talking
the girl in question was dumb enough not to use lubricants or engaged in dry hümping maybe...

1 Like

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Whr is the anus na cheesy
It's on the forehead cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by flylykace: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
The pride of being virgin after several sexual experiences. U can't cheat nature

Women deceiving men since the days of Adam

2 Likes

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time crew, where are you?
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by allytinted: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
who sex don help
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Diddyydiva:
It's on the forehead cheesy cheesy
so dat is whr ur biology teacher taught u d location abi? No wonder... Shitt jus dey smell for this thread..

1 Like

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Lol. No be news

you are next angry

Abi yaff tear it already

2 Likes

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by byteHead(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:
see as all the girls are rushing to comment.... lol

Anal sex with a big booty babe is sweeter than heaven...I don't what this dude is talking
the girl in question was dumb enough not to use lubricants or engaged in dry hümping maybe...

Badt guy. cool
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by IamLEGEND1: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
end time anús.
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by CaroLyner(f): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
the things we read on here.
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Youngpo413: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fake
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Spikkylee: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mke e for no loss
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Holywizard: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
na only 4 two ashawo hands i fucrk for anus. Omo dey tin sweet eeeh
E dey make sense pass if de girl get flesh for yansh
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2015
End time things
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by mimicious(f): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Or we don't believe it
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by Kalani: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2015
thisis craaaaazzzzzzy
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by coolebux(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2015
All those uncircumcised abbokkis have dug her ass_hole

1 Like

Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by lmm4real: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2015
divinehand2003:
So sad. Now she won't have any virgin man to marry with that rectal incontinence if it's not surgically repaired. Those men with anaconda sized phallus have damaged, scattered and battered that anus of hers. It's been converted to an oil well ooo. Chai there is God oooo.
Ladies beware of anal action ooo, it might destroy your anus.

What of gay them, I hear they dig for oil too abi ur advice na for only babe's them grin
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by divinehand2003(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
lmm4real:

What of gay them, I hear they dig for oil too abi ur advice na for only babe's them grin

Lol
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by misspicy(f): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Sex is good for adults that love and
respect themselves and God the grand
creator, made the right holes to match
their various functions in the human
anatomy. When you preserve your vagina
yet entertain various sizes of joystick in
your anus, YOU ARE NO VIRGIN. I have
heard of virgins who still caress the
femalecore and have orgasms but this
anal ish is way beyond sick. The worrying
part is that its more common than we
think, a large portion of grownup virgins
engage in anal sex. why the deceit? why
sentence yourself to a life time of wearing
pampers.

i wonder who this set of virgins are decieving....inshort i know some of them and i just smh for them....iranu undecided
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by DuchessLily(f): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
mimicious:

Or we don't believe it
Yeah! grin

But the girl is stupid sha! Calling herself virgin when her anus is licking.. Nyuuaaak
Re: Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex by mimicious(f): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah! grin

But the girl is stupid sha! Calling herself virgin when her anus is licking.. Nyuuaaak

She is so crazy, I hate people forming that virgin thing and u are hungry for it. Now she is the one suffering it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Santa Is Part Nairalander / My One Night Stand With A Foreign Woman (+18) / Do You Still Love Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.