Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Advice!!!!! Is It Possible To Differ Only Two Semester In School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice!!!!! Is It Possible To Differ Only Two Semester In School. (459 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / 10 Things You Need To Know About The Prolonged First Semester In Unilorin / Somebody Help!! We Spent 8months In Just One Semester In Ebsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice!!!!! Is It Possible To Differ Only Two Semester In School. by Chineduorizu(m): 4:34am On Nov 18, 2015
please!!! I need to know if is possible to differ only two semester.....I am currently in HND 1 at my school..and there is this urgent something that came up of which I have to attend to ..but my problem now is...can It be possible for me to differ only my HND 2 section(1st and 2nd semester) because am almost done with my HND 1(about to finish my exams) and the duration of my urgency may take me up to 1year or 7months...so can it be possible for me to differ only 2semester Instead of the whole section...(HND 1 and HND 2)

...sensible advice....please.
Re: Advice!!!!! Is It Possible To Differ Only Two Semester In School. by psucc(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Yes. You must apply to the authority and be sure you obtain a written approval before proceeding. Don't presume the application sufficed.

But except for health grounds, I would suggest every other thing will wait till you complete your education. It's not the best to defer.

(1) (Reply)

jhj / Bsc/hnd/ond And Msc Project Topics And Materials In Insurance / Delta State University Abraka (delsu) 2015/2016 Batch C` Supplementary List...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.