Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? (6382 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2015
cux i encountered one yesterday,mehn i was like,kelvin why yhu call this babe na.ur opinions and experiences are needed
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by vizkiz: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2015
clueless I tell ya undecided
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Explosives come in small packages tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
yhu dem right,cux mah experience of hell of work than enjoyment
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
yhu dem right,cux mah experience of hell of work than enjoyment

What do you mean?
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by jonaifame22(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Pls wat do u mean by low center of gravity?
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Yaaaaaass
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Op when your mates dey hustle na this dey come your head.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean?
i intend saying my experience yesterday was hell of a work than enjoyment.
Cux the lady really handled me
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by aydrees09: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
Pls wat do u mean by low center of gravity?
short people are low center of gravity.just like messi,xavi,aguero.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:
Op when your mates dey hustle na this dey come your head.
i'm self employ..i gat mah own cafer.
I'm less busy now,so i was like,lemme share mah experience..hope yhu aint hurt by my post bro??
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
i'm self employ..i gat mah own cafer.
I'm less busy now,so i was like,lemme share mah experience..hope yhu aint hurt by my post bro??

Na wa!

Even your signature sef. Self employed fit be ...
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahahaha. So true.
Their stamina and passion is amazing grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:

Na wa!

Even your signature sef. Self employed fit be ...
guy yhu go like problem oooh.Anyway sha,big up to yhu
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
:|
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
:| lipsrsealed:|
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahahaha. So true.
Their stamina and passion is amazing grin

Yeah, baby wink
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
guy yhu go like problem oooh.Anyway sha,big up to yhu

Lol...bleep master
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:

Lol...bleep master
lolx...mehn man need to service..itx essential..thats just ah nigga nature for yhu.yhu hate being dark skin abi??
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Not true jare
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2015
maku una dash me likes
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Not true jare
hmmmm...to yhu na tall people know work abi??
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2015
short babes would be happy with this thread. @Op height is never a function of sexuality or sexual dexterity. Instead it's athletism & experience that matters most. my 2kobo
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by jonaifame22(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
short people are low center of gravity.just like messi,xavi,aguero.
not neccesarily sex machines, buh they have a high sex drive
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
not neccesarily sex machines, buh they have a high sex drive
No my friend, sex drive is not also a function of height, why do you peeps get these things wrong? High libido is dependent on how much of the female hormone oestrogen is in circulation, either naturally or from stuffs you eat or from what you see which stimulates the mind. Some tribes and families are naturally blessed with high levels of this hormones, hence their abnormally high sex drive
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
lolx...mehn man need to service..itx essential..thats just ah nigga nature for yhu.yhu hate being dark skin abi??

Check out

http://vaginacontest.com/leaderboard

Did you see any black kitty? That's how I prefer oyibo life style
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:

Check out

http://vaginacontest.com/leaderboard

Did you see any black kitty? That's how I prefer oyibo life style
mehn those kitty catz too fresh,it just gat me in the mood ah swear....the pussy is telling ya to go and make money
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
mehn those kitty catz too fresh,it just gat me in the mood ah swear....the pussy is telling ya to go and make money
you are still young
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, baby wink

I Take it you also have a low centre of gravity wink
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
why did yhu say that biatch?
let me pretend I didn't see that and kindly avoid u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? / Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed, Nigerian Man Give Sexology Lectures. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.